Another one

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

POV You

 

After the incident on the park we just decided to go back home since it's too late to go back to school. When we entered the house we found Exo still sprawled around the floor. Some on top of each other, others on their backs or stomachs. I wondered if they were like this in their puppy form then how would their human form be like. Also since Sehun is already jaw-dropping good looking would the other members also be that handsome? I put that thought in the back of my head and thought of it not as important right now. 

I was walking into my room to change but before I took a step closer Sehun asked " Are you still ok?"

I froze for a second then turned around to face him. I gave him the strongest smile I can produce at the moment which was nothing more than a small grin. 

"I'll be fine Sehun, you don't have to worry........it's not like this is the first time this happened anyway." I said the last part in a whisper hoping he wouldn't hear it. But then I realized he has his werewolf senses that allow him to hear what I just said. 

His eyes widen to the size of an owl, and he walked to me and held my shoulders "What do you mean this isn't the first time this happened?!" he exclaimed not caring if he woke up his hyungs or not. Unfortunately he did wake up his hyungs and they huddled around us noticing there was something wrong. 

I sighed "It's nothing you need to worry about," I put my hands on his and gently pushed them off my shoulders. "This is my problem, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I then walked into my room and closed the door. I slid to the bottom of the door and just let out the cries that have been held for so long. I couldn't believe they have a picture of me and Jiyoung-oppa. He was like, no scratch that, IS family. Did they follow me around or hire someone to take it, I mean what's their problem with me. I did nothing from the beginning and I've been nothing but kind to them, not as much as I do to other people, but never mean. I took a long, deep breath trying to calm myself. I wiped away the tears on my face and headed into the restroom to wash my face. 

After washing my face I looked straight into the mirror. I noticed that my nose was red as a tomato and my eyes were a bit puffy. I shouldn't let them get to me like that. I know those lies aren't true and I bet the whole school knows that to. I'm just sick and tired of their tormenting and rumors! If only she wasn't the chairman's daughter I would just sock her right in the face. But right now I will have to be strong for the people in my life now. I just hope that none of the Big Bang oppas will here of this because if they do they might pretend to be high schoolers again and protect me. Let me tell ya this has happened before, and I do not want to relive that again. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of what happened. Deciding to not let what just get the best of me I changed out of my uniform and relax at home for the rest of the day.

 

POV Sehun

I can't take it. The pain is to much to handle. Imprinting on her made me feel what she feels and what she feels right now isn't nice. I wanted to cry with her but she won't let me know her situation. Right when I thought we were getting closer she pushed me out. 

Then my heart surely broke into pieces when I heard, and I'm certain exo heard it to, Raemi crying by herself. Even the ones who aren't imprinted on her can feel the pain she is feeling.I just wanted to break open that door and help her but before I could move a step everybody else used all of their strength to keep me from going in. Giving up I just sunk to the floor and tearing up myself for not being able to help her. 

Hyungs, what am I supposed to just let her cry by herself while I her mate is sitting here doing nothing. I said through telepathy since I fear my voice will crack and Raemi could here me.

The only thing you can do is wait for her to open up to her. Suho hyung said rubbing his head on my arm.

You know he's right Sehun, Luhan hyung who is on my other side doing the same thing.

I wish I could do more for her than just watch. Sehun said sulking with his head facing the floor.

Why don't you go to school with her? Tao hyungsaid like that was the most easiest thing in the world.

Tao it isn't that easy- Kris hyung said before he was cut off.

TAO YOUR BRILLIANT!! The rest of Exo exclaimed. 

I am?? Tao hyung said looking innocent as ever.

You know what never mind Baekhyun hyung said shaking his head.

But wait how am I supposed to go, I have no money and a guardian to sign the papers for it. Realizing what Kris hyung said was right.

I'm the guardian of Exo so that makes me your guardian, Suho hyung explained

Also there is auditions for entering the school she is in. She is in the performing arts school and before we were found I saw a flyer saying auditions for scholar ships for the school are tomorrow!! Lay hyung added.

How do you remember that but you forgot when your birthday is! Chen hyung said surprised.

I have my days he replied.

Well there you are all set said Luhan hyung

Thanks guys!! Sehun said before gathering all of them in a hug.

OK ok Mr. Sensitive you can let go. Kai snapped as he was uncomfortable.

And I thought Sehun was more mature than Tao Chanyeol hyung remarked

YAH!! They both replied.

 

POV You

I was just watching afar from my room the puppies and Sehun playing around without a single noise. It must be a werewolf thing but it kinda is creeping my out. After what looked like they stopped talking I walked out. It was still pretty early since I was supposed to in school, only noon. I was heading toward the kitchen to serve everyone lunch. I also noticed the breakfast I cooked that morning was gone and what left is empty plate. I smiled now knowing he ate all of my food. 

"Raemi, what are you doing?" Sehun asked sitting on one of the counter chairs. 

"Just fixing all of us lunch why?" I asked looking at him straight in the eyes..

"*blush* U-umm nothing j-just wondering." 

I laughed at how cute he could be. I couldn't believe this adorable kid over there is a werewolf. If he told me that while he was human I would've laughed my off. 

I continued to cook lunch for me and Sehun and poured some dog food for the rest who happily ate. I wonder if they can eat human food in that form, but not wanting to risk the chance of hurting their stomachs I kept feeding them dog food. But for Sehun and I, I cooked some chicken for us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR355LIliILbB2DXlLFHZO

All eyes were on the chicken and the dogs all stopped eating the dog food and couldn't help but drool. On the other hand Sehun was sitting in his seat getting ready for his meal. I set it on the table, but not without all the dogs following me to the table. I chuckled on how they just continue to stare at the food on the table. 

"Thanks Raemi~ for the food." Sehun said happily picking up his chopsticks and chowing down. I was about to put a piece of chicken in my mouth until one of the puppies scratched the leg of the chair. It was no other than Kai. He looked at us with his puppy dog eyes that look like he was begging for food. 

"But I just gave you guys some food a while ago." I said pointing to the dog bowl. But as I turned to the dog bowl it was indeed empty and there was no more food left for Kai. 

"Guys how did you guys eat all the food that was meant for 11 puppies and eat all without sharing with Jongin."

The dogs looked down sulking whimpering that they were sorry. 

I looked at Kai and his stomach started to growl. I pitied him and handed him a piece of chicken.

"Here, I don't have anymore dog food  and need to go buy some more but I hope you like chicken."

Jongin looked at me with sparkling eyes and barked and wagged his tail in happiness. He gladly took the chicken off my chopsticks and into his mouth. I Laughed at his reaction when he realized it was too hot. But when it cooled down he went full speed eating on the chicken bone. I should next time make boneless wings so he could eat it easier. After he ate that wing, I picked him up on my lap and fed him so more. He didn't deny it one bit and almost inhaled the chicken. 

"You must be a chicken mania or something huh." I said smiling at him. 

He nodded his head and froze a bit. I felt him warm up a bit. I picked him up to my face to check if he was all right. 

"Hey Jongin are you ok, you became warm all of a sudden." I said checking his tempature.

I saw the look in his eyes and I saw a spark in them. I didn't think much it until he attacked my face with his kisses. 

Sehun dropped his chopsticks and froze.

 

"ANDWAE!! Not Kai hyung too!"

 


Hello fellow readers!! 

The results were in and Kai won with 18 votes!!

I'm really sorry for not updating but I was on vacay and I'm pretty jetlagged since it is 5 hours apart from where I live. 

But for those who voted for Kai if you didn't like the scenario I chose for Kai I had another one in mind. If you want to read it then please comment below!!!

I will do that for the others to since I have alot of Ideas and I would like to share it with you guys.

Also I am very sorry for my grammar mistakes! I'm American who is fluent in English but I end up writing like a second grader :( So I fixed some of the chapters and please excuse future grammar mistakes I like to rush things so you guys can read more of THE BEAUTY SAVED THE WOLVES

THANK YOU!!