Welcome to the Family

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

POV You

 

I just watched the hungry little puppies eat almost all my supply of dog food. Which by the way is 4 FREAKING BAGS!!!!!!! I took a mental note to double my dog food supply tomorrow when I go for groceries. After they emptied all the food bowls I decided to check if any of the puppies had any injuries before I found them. When I started to go near the dark chocolate pup (Tao) that was nearest to me the tall wolf-dog (Kris)  started to growl at me. First I was a bit shocked and afraid, but then I saw a protective look in his eyes. My eyes softened when I saw how they cared for each other and couldn't imagine what they been through. I watch as the other puppies were all stared at me scared. I even started to tear up a little. I turned to the chocolate and tall pups and leaned a bit closer. The wolf-dog pup was about to attack until I started to talk. " Hey I'm not here to hurt you. I'm going to help you okay so don't worry" I whispered. The dogs looked at me in shock. The wolf-dog stood frozen when I started to pat the top of its head. " Stop being so tense, relax" I said.IHis looked at me with the most shocked eyes but inside I could see a gleam of hope. His body started to relax and I saw his tail start to wag a little. I brightly smiled at the progress I had with him. 

 

POV Tao

 

I just stood there amazed as how a human girl turned the cold city guy werewolf into THIS!!!! I mean a HUMAN!!! Don't get me wrong it isn't that we don't like humans, but since we have been stuck in our puppy form (learn about that more later)  we been abandoned, abused, starved, hurt you name it. Our humane feelings kind of left us and we turned into cold people who can only trust ourselves. But I could already feel our facades start to crumble as a warm feeling we haven't felt in a while started to come back.

Tao I'm not seeing things am  I heard Suho say through our bond. Bonds are what every pack has. Our pack name is Exo ,which I still don't know why we picked the name, but it sounded cool. Nope I see it so I'm pretty sure it is happening 

I looked toward the rest of them and some even had there jaw dropped as they saw their cold co- alpha melt away by just one touch of a female. But I wouldn't blame him , through our bond we aren't just able to speak each other through our mind we can also sense what they are feeling. And that feeling was........warmth. If it were me in that situation I would be attacking her with and kisses. Lucky Kris we said in our minds and we knew he heard but ignored it.

That's when I thought of something. I started do what I was best at......A-E-G-Y-O. I gave my to-die-for puppy eyes and being an actual puppy upped my level by like 1000!! I new it worked when she stopped petting Kris-hyung and came to me. " Oh are you ok, are you hurt anywhere?" she said panicked a little. I kind of felt a bit bad , but didn't stop because I felt Kris-hyung's glare and jealous aura. I didn't even need the bond to feel it. I had a small smirk but thank god she didn't see it. I whimpered and she started to check if I was injured. " Omo I will go get my first aid kit" she said before scurrying into the bathroom. Kris looked at me with a glare. What up man, why did you make her stop. Because I wanted to feel the warmth too hyung I said. The others also gawked at me and yelled SAME HERE!!!

We all turned towards the door when we heard it shut. She came running in , almost tripping with her own foot (cute), checking for the wound. She started to wince and I don't even know why. She opened the kit and found what I think is cleaning alcohol for disinfecting and I wondered why she would need it. I was about to ask my hyungs until I felt a stingy pain on my paw. I whimpered really loud that I almost made Exo pups not so friendly anymore. But when I looked down I saw my paw was bleeding. I could of widened my eyes if my eyes weren't so wide already. I didn't even feel it and I didn't know how I had it.

I looked at her then my paw and I saw she was taking her time and focused on it alot.She smiled brightly when she finished.She let go of my paw and I saw a white bandage wrapped around it tightly with a little blood seeping through. "How did I not notice your  paw not injured before?" she questioned. Same here. I thought. The others were amazed at her skills and some felt their hearts skip a beat when they saw her smile. I stared at her for a while and she stared back confused. We stood there for few more awkward seconds. Until I broke the awkward by running up to her jumping on my hind legs so I land on her shoulder. She was really shocked but still was able to catch me securely. I started to her face and kissing her. She seemed to like it because I could here her laugh. That laugh just made me fueled more and continued to do it for about like 10 minutes. But before I could do so she pulled me off. I was a bit suprised by how strong she is for a human girl. She continued to laugh and said "Awww someone must be happy about there fixed paw but I have to check on the others to, so lets play later hmmm." and she put me down beside Kris.  The others couldn't stop laughing at the situation right now, even the cool guy Kris couldn't shut it. Stop it before I go Wushu on all of you I said glaring at them in the process (even in puppy mode I can be scary)

 

 

POV You

 

At the end of the night I managed to check for any possible illness, injuring, or internal problems on all the puppies. I never had to check on so many before but I knew that if something bad could happen I would be able to stop it. I yawned seeing how it was close to midnight and all I wanted to do is wrap myself in my blanket and cuddle in my bed. I was about to go to sleep until I realized that I have 12 puupies in the house who don't have a bed nor a home. I sighed but quickly cheered up when I realized I kept some dog beds in case of situations like this. So I quickly went into my closet of junk and found 4 large dog beds. I figured it was enough to fit them so I dusted them off a bit and made more clean and fluffy. Then when I finished I went back into the living room where the dogs were close to passing out. I grabbed their attention when I shut the door. "Hey guys I got you some beds so you would feel more comfortable." They all jumped up excited as they don't need to sleep on cold hard floors anymore or in the storm. It would be 3 to a bed so they rushed to find the comfiest.

 

Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun

Tao, Suho, Kris

D.O, Lay , Kai

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen

 

And after a while pretty much all of them went out like a light and slept peacefully. I smiled as they looked so calm and relaxed. I leaned down on my knees and whispered to them " Welcome to the Family" and went to her room to sleep.

 

 

 

........................Little did she know they weren't sleeping

 


Hey guys!!! Hope you guys like the new update 

Sorry if it was too short or anything but I thought you guys deserved an update so here it is!