Spilling it all

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

POV You

 

I wondered what Sehun was overacting about until Kai wouldn't stop attacking me with kisses. That's when my eyes widened with realization. I pulled him away and I saw his loving eyes and his tail that kept wagging in joy and excitement. 

"Oh gosh...." I said with Kai trying to kiss me again.

I looked at Sehun if he could help me with his brother over here. He saw my plea and stood up from his seat and took Kai out of my hands. Kai whimpered as he left my hand. Sehun then put him back onto the floor but as he let go of Kai, Kai ran back onto my lap and snuggled on my stomach. I was taken aback when he did that but I giggled at how clingy he was. Sehun saw that he went back on to me and was about to grab him again until I stopped him. 

"Just let him be Sehun, he looks comfortable right now." With a look of defeat Sehun returned to his seat but not without a glare at Kai.

We continued to eat but Kai kept on whimpering for more chicken. I temporarily forgot he didn't eat much and started to feed him some again. But as I fed him I felt a cold glare toward us or more like Kai. I lifted my head toward Sehun and I felt a windy breeze that started to go stronger and stronger to the point that paper started to fly off tables and desks. 

"SEHUN!!" I yelled when the wind started to get out of control.

But he didn't he didn't respond he stood up and stormed out of the house. 

"Sehun!" I stood up as well and placed Kai on the floor and ran outside without my shoes. 

He had to be a werewolf who can run like 100 mph

I went back inside to put on my shoes but before I left I told the wolves to stay inside and not to break anything.

After I closed the door I ran to the end of the street to an intersection. 

God where did he go?

I was deciding if I should go left, right or straight until I remembered there was only one place he knows.

The park!!!

I ran straight to the park and lucky for me the roads were empty since most people were at school or work. I ran the fastest I could but I know myself well enough that I knew it still wasn't that fast. I just prayed he would still be at the park by the time I get there.

 

POV Sehun

 

WHY DID KAI HAVE TO IMPRINT NOW!!!!!!

Just when Raemi started to open up to me, HE gets in the way!! I wanted to savor what ever time I had with her before the other members imprint on her also. But no I didn't even get a day of her for myself. I knew what I wanted was selfish but knowing 11 other people are trying to get her too, you really have to relish what you're going to have. I sighed at the thought of not having much time with her and sharing her equally with 12 people which would only give me 8% or her for only me! 

I didn't even know where I was going but I just kept running to where my feet take me. I didn't realize when I stopped, I stopped at the park. 

I guess this really is the only place I know

I headed towards the swing set and went on the same on that Raemi was on. 

I sighed, flashbacking to when she hugged me back and how I wish we stayed like that for forever. I couldn't help but sulk more. I let my guard down since all my focus was on my emotions therefore I didn't notice fast steps heading my way. I didn't even notice a girl standing in front of me until her shadow blocked my sun. I lifted my head and my eyes widened in suprised because I never expected her to run after me. 

"I-I found you" She said panting between each word. She bent down to try to catch her breath and I still am trying to realize the fact she ran all the way looking for me. 

"Woo Ok I can breath now." She said finding her breath flipping her hair flawlessly out of her face. 

"Why'd you run out off the house like that!" She said loudly smacking me on the arm.

I winced "Yah I don't want to talk about it." I said pouting. 

"Well explain the reason why you were glaring at Kai like you were about to kill him or something."She replied trying to get an answer from me.

I stayed quiet not replying cause if I answer this I would have to answer the other question. I continue to stare at nothing until Raemi moved and sat on the swing next to mine.

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine." She suggested leaning to me.

I raised my eyebrows "What question?"

"The one about if that happened to me before." She looked forward at particularly at nothing. 

"You would tell me if I tell you?" I asked being a bit suspicious since she refused to tell me earlier this morning.

"Mm, I think if you would be comfortable to talk about your problems with me I would be too." I was taken aback at how close she felt with me.

I stared out to the space she was also staring at and we sat there for a while until she started.

"I guess the silence means I start first." She paused for a second and began.

"It started ever since I was a freshman that I was bullied. I didn't know anyone from this school since I transferred from my orphanage which was home-schooled."

"Wait you're an orphan??" I said looking a bit surprised.

She giggled but not her usual cute giggle it was more like a forced one.

"I never met my parents before and I don't want to really. I only want to know the reason why they abandoned me or why I don't remember them at all. But that's okay since I'm able to push through all the hard ships. Plus the ahjumma who owns it felt like a mother so I was fine. Then all I remember is being with my oppas which you met one before Jiyoung or how he prefers it G-dragon." She paused and smiled for a bit thinking about them.

"Oh the man who helped you with your groceries." I realized. I was a bit relived that he was more of a brother than a man to her.

"Yeah, he and 4 others are pretty much the only family I have even though we're not even related. So this morning when I walked inside the school I was surprised to see pictures every where of me and Jiyoung oppa walking inside my house. I couldn't say he was my brother since the whole school knows I'm a orphan. This group of girls, who are the queenkas, have been hating me ever since the first day of  high school. They were the ones who have been bullying me all this time. But I couldn't do anything to report their bullying or ask for help because the leaders father is the head chairman of the school so if I said anything to her or fight back she would tell her father and I would be kicked out. Since I am paying for school myself it's easier to kick me out. But when I saw pictures of me and Jiyoung on every inch of the school I couldn't keep it in anymore. I just wanted to leave and let out all the feelings I had to hold since the first day. I mean I'm okay if they mess with me but if they mess with someone who I love I don't tolerate that. So I left and that's when you found me on this swing." She said pointing at the swing I'm on.

When she told the story I noticed her eyes water a bit. I wanted to hold her tell her that I'm going to protect you, but all I did was sit there holding on to the swing. I clenched my fist hard imagining what those girls did to Raemi. I will show them who they messed with and make them regret it.

"Well I said my side of the story. It's your turn." She said with a pained smile.

I stayed frozen for a minute until I gave a big sigh. 

"I guess so." I breathed with my head sown

"I just don't know why I did that. It was more like a reflex to do it. After this morning I wanted you to only rely on me not the others. I knew that the others would imprint on you also but I never thought that it would be so soon. I felt like half of my heart got stolen and I felt angry but more disappointed. Cause all the time we got to get closer was cut short. Like this morning I wanted to hold you forever and for you to be only be mine." I said l lifting my head a little to see her reaction. She was a bit shocked but calmed down a little when she saw me look at her. She signaled to continue so I did.

"Even if I knew I had to share you with 11 other people I'm emotionally ready. When you hugged me back I knew that we were getting somewhere, but with Kai in the way now I think we just got back to right where we started." I finished and looked straight into her eyes to show her I was sincere.

"Sehun, just cause one of your brothers imprinted on me now doesn't mean I'm going to put on my attention on him. I will always look at you, spend time with you, think about you. But remember I now have 11 others to think about too. Doesn't mean I'm going to care about you less, that means I have to pay attention to you more so I don't forget you." She said poking her finger at my forehead.

I blushed at the sudden contact. I tried to act cool but it was too late since her attention was right on me.

She smiled and dropped her finger off my face. 

"Sorry force of habit." She giggled

"It's fine but I should say sorry for acting rash back in the house." I said scratching my neck.

"It's fine but were you the one who made the wind blow inside the house?" Oops forgot about that.

"W-well yeah things g-got out of hand." I stuttered hoping she wouldn't get angery.

There was an awkward pause until............

"THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!!!!" She exclaimed jumping off the swing.

Wait what??

"You think that's awesome??" I couldn't believe she actually thought my power was cool.

"Of course, I've always been a fan of fantasy/fiction stuff and always was envious of the supernatural world. But seeing it at first was hard to believe so I was spectacle. But getting used to the idea I have no problem with it now and it's more like a dream come true." She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

My mouth dropped. No wonder she didn't freak out so much after finding out. I guess we were really lucky this time.

"Hey we should probably head back since the others would be worried." She said snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh okay let's go then." and we headed home.

 

 


HELLO GUYS!!! (waves)

So so so so SORRY for not updating last week. I tried and tried but being the stupid me I didn't save my chapter or wrote down a draft of it.

TT I'm a bad authornim. 

I hope you enjoy it!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!