Kkamjong~

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

POV Sehun

 

While we walked home I couldn't help but notice that even though Raemi has been through all these hardships she still is a happy camper. She was never negative around and always smiles when its hard. I smiled thinking about how lucky we got to have her find us and not some psycho who would keep us for experiments. But I snap out of my thoughts when we were getting closer to the apartment. I realized that when we head inside I knew we were going to get bombarded with questions and mostly to me since I can actually understand and communicate with them. I blew a raspberry and stood behind raemi who was about to open the door. Until someone else opened it instead. And it was no other than.......

 

"KAI!!!"

 

"That's my name!!" He said with his signature smirk.

"H-how d-did you transform so quickly??" I asked in utterly shock.

It took me a whole night for me to change but it took him only an hour?!?!

"I'm not sure I just finished eating and I took a really good nap and the next thing you know I'm on the floor." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I face palmed myself at how this Kkamjong can sleep anywhere. 

"Well are you going to move so we can go inside." I said a little bit irritated at how he transformed faster.

"Oh yeah sorry." He scratched the back of neck in embarrassment and moved to the side.

I went inside but I didn't notice Raemi walk in so when I turned around she stood there frozen. 

"Raemi~ " I waved a hand in front of her face and I got her out of her trance. 

"O-oh yeah." She stuttered with pink cheeks.

Its starting................

I should of stayed out the longest I could. I guess it's the inevitable. That hyung just can't stop flaunting his charm everywhere. If this is bad enough how am I going to survive. 

Just think happy thoughts Sehun before you snap his neck off. I mentally chanted, clenching my fist closed and open again.

 

POV You

 

I didn't imagine him to look like that at all. He really looked good in the clothes he found. Just as good as Sehun did but with a more seductive look

012912_exo-kai.jpg

 

His hair was messy from sleeping but it looked perfect on his head. I felt my cheeks burn up and I countinued to walk towards my room to hide my embarrassment. Then I was stopped when Tao rushed towards me and jumped on my legs. 

"What do you need Tao?" I asked in a gentle manner squatting down to his size.

"He asked what happened earlier." Kai and Sehun simultaneously blurted out, looking at each other in surprise.

"OK? I'll tell you later Tao, maybe when we can actually have a conversation when we can understand each other, NOT by Sehun or Kai." I said looking back at them, then to Tao.

He whimpered sadly and nodded his head showing he understands.

I stood up and continued to walk to my room.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

Hmm? I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and I realized that I almost forgot what time it was and I am almost late for work!

"Crap!" I yelled and rushed to my room, but not without locking it and making sure none of them can come in, and rushed to change. Since I usually go to school them come straight home to change and go to school, I lost track of time and didn't realize it was already 4pm.

After changing I ran out of my room and about to storm out of the front door. But stopped what I was doing when I felt 12 pairs of eyes darted my direction. I turned my head at their direction. 

"Oh guys, I'm going to head to work don't worry I'll be back before 8 I left some leftovers in the fridge just in case and I have the delivery guys number on the counter. And remember DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR OR LEAVE, or I will personally punish you arraso." I said sternly at them, constantly looking directly into their eyes.

*BARK* "Yes Ma'am"

"Ok then I will see you at 8." and I left for work.

 

POV Exo

​After hearing Raemi's footsteps fade away into the distances, Exo went into mission mode.

Okay plan get Sehun into Raemi's school commences. Chanyeol said excitedly.

"Make that Kai too" Kai said raising his hand.

Fine the more protection the better Suho stated.

But remember what Raemi said no leaving the house or we face her wrath. Tao remembered.

Nothing beats D.O's wrath so I think we could handle it. Baekhyun replied nudging into D.O.

"Ok so if we are planning to do this I think we should head out now" Sehun said checking the time as they only have 4 hours to audition before she gets home.

"But what are we going to do." Kai questioned.

Why don't you do that dance you always practiced before we turned into this Luhan suggested

"That a great idea Luhan hyung! I think we are set from here. So let's head out." Sehun said anxiously not wanting to waste anytime.

"Hey relax I have a quick way to get there." Kai said with his signature smirk.

"How" How, Everyone questioned him.

"Let's just say I've traveled a lot as a puppy and had some adventurous journeys." 

"C'mon, and don't blame me if we don't have a safe landing I haven't done this in a while." He grabbed Sehun's hands and in within seconds a black cloud surround the area they were in and they vanished.

 

 

 

 

 

POOF!

 

They land face first towards the grassy fields of the school and landed on their stomachs lying there.

"Ughh" They groaned. "I'm a bit too rusty." Kai said spitting grass out of his mouth.

"You think!!" he yelled getting up gradually doing the same.

"Well we at least landed where nobody can see us." Sehun said rustling leaves out of his hair.

They looked around and they realized they landed in the back of the school where the garden is located.

"Why do you know how to get here?" Sehun questioned.

"Like I said I was a curious puppy who wants to see the world. So while you guys would bicker amongst yourselves, I wandered around Seoul." Kai shrugged.

So that's where he went.... 

"Let's waste anytime here thinking, we should head to the front so we can get in line." Kai said grabbing Sehun's hand and guiding the way.

 

When they got to the front their eyes widened with shock as the line for the auditions were HUGE!! They never imagined it would be this much. It was almost 100 meters long of a line plus with the others who already went. The competition was in tense. Their chances slimed from 1-100 to 1-1000. 

They simultaneously gulped and looked at each other with anxiety in their eyes. But snapped out of it when they remember the reason they are here for. Kai grabbed Sehun's hand and put his hand on top of his. 

"Fighting" He said with glint in his eyes.

"Fighting" Sehun said with his confidence returning.

They walked towards the lady with the sign up sheet and was more ready than ever.

 

POV YOU

 

I hope leaving them alone was a good idea. Well this way they can learn how to survive when I'm not around. Just going to pray that they don't break anything or my landlord doesn't find out. 

The ahjumma there really likes to get into peoples business, but she is very caring. P;us she is an animal lover so she understands how I feel.

I walked into the store and I was surprised to see that the line at the cash register was HUGE! As soon as I walked in I bumped into someone at the door.

"OPPA!!" I called for Jiyoung oppa who is almost having a panic attack at the register. 

"Mimi-ah~ thank god your here." He called in relief.  After he called me Mimi I knew he was in trouble. We would call each other by our nicknames when we were either in trouble or need any help so that we wouldn't be suspicious to anyone else.

"What's with all these people oppa!?!" Usually this place is quiet and calm, which is why I love to work here.

"Well we kind of went a little overboard with our little bet of who would bring in the most customers into the cafe and........ you can see how that turned out."

"*sigh* Oppa will you ever use your brains for once!!!!" 

"I get it I will sulk later but first get into the damn kitchen and bake!"

"Aye Sir!" I saluted him and rushed into the kitchen, quickly putting on my apron.

"Raemi-ah we need two red velvet cupcakes." T.O.P ordered.

This is going to be one hell of a night.

 

POV EXO

 

"Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Standby" The officials announced.

"You ready hyung?" Sehun clarrifying with his Kai.

"For Raemi." Kai assured

"For Raemi." Sehun repeats 

They walked into the room when they called next and they burned with confidence since they have practiced this for as long as they remembered they were human.

 

Right as the song finished the judges were poker faced. They have never seen such a synchronized performance in their years of teaching. They broke out of their trance when one of the teachers stood up and started to clap. The rest of the teachers also gave them a standing ovation. 

"That was really a amazing performances gentlemen, I am really impressed." The headmaster commented.

"Thank you." They simultaneously bowed.

"We would gladly accept you two into our academy in the dance department." The dance instructor offered.

The two of them smiled at each other and accepted the offer.

"Great, we will inform you the schedules, uniforms, and anything you need to find out about the school on the mail."

They were going to agree until they heard the words in the mail. The only person who checks the mail is Raemi. They had to think of something quick so Raemi wouldn't find out. 

"Umm could we get the information today and like right now?" Kai nervously proposed.

"Isn't someone excited for school." The composing instructor chuckled.

"Well I don't know do we have anyone else behind you?" The music instructor asked.

The door opens and the secretary walked in."Director there is no more auditioners today." She informed.

"Then can you set up the welcoming papers for me in my office." The Director requested.

"Yes, sir." She exited to prepare for the papers.

"Well today is you guys' lucky day." He smiled to them.

They beamed when they didn't have to mail the papers home. THey surely would have been found out by then.

They all exited and went inside the directors office. 

He talked of how the school has a wide variety of music classes from singing to instruments to composing, but they have art classes from dance to visual arts. He also talked about how this school has the top numbers of debuts than any other school in the country. Also they don't have the same kinds of final exams as other schools. Since this is an arts school you are evaluated on your skills on the department you are currently in. They are to see who should and shouldn't be in this school.

He then gave them their uniforms.

120209kai3+(1).jpg          sehun_school_uniform_by_ambieshinee-d5fx

 

"Okay I hope you like your uniforms and now we will create your schedules"

This was going to be easy because they had to make sure to be in all Raemi's classes.

"Excuse me but can we be put in all of Park Raemi's classes." Sehun asked with his innocent eyes.

"And may I ask why you want too?" The director chuckled.

"Uhhh.. We know her personally and since she is the only we know it would be nice if we see a familiar face." Kai answered.

"......Well okay I guess I can make some arrangements." He smiled at them. For some reason he feels as if these boys had this desperate need to be in her classes. 

"Thank you so much." They said together.

"Okay her classes are homeroom with Min Yoongi who teaches Math. Then second period is Jin Seokjin with Social Studies. Third is with Jung Hoseok, Korean. Fourth is Kim Namjoon with English. Then you will go to lunch and do what ever you want. Then fifth period is Kim Taehyun with Science. Then sixth period is with Jeon Jungguk with athletics and last period is your department and they will tell you how long your classes stay for practice purposes."

"Okay thank you very much for everything sir." Sehun said getting up to say goodbye.

"Yes you made our dreams come true." Kai added, and he wasn't joking since they get to see Raemi for more than 8 hours a day now.

"You're welcome and drop by for any questions on anything okay." He said guiding them out the door.

Once the door closed they began to jump up and down in excitement on how they accomplished their mission.

Hyungs we are in we have our uniforms and stuff with ouur schedule with all of Raemi's classes. They informed the rest of Exo.

Great job guys, now head on home it's almost Eight 'o clock. Suho warned.

Okay on our way. 


YES I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep telling you guys I'm sorry and I will tell you guys again.

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!! TT.TT

Summer started so I promise to update more frequently and give you what you wished for.

I wsa really stressed out during the last few weeks of school so I didn't have the inspiration to write......

BUT NOW I DO!!!

So I'm sorry again but thank you for not giving up on me!!