Take Two

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

‘My first kiss!’


They both yelled in their heads, and they stayed in that position for a few seconds, blinking, then parted away. They looked away from each other, not saying a word; just coughing or clearing their throat. After about a minute, Boram stood up and closed the curtain.

“Hey, ummm….. sorry about that. I didn’t know that would happen. Sorry,” she said in a low tone, feeling ashamed of herself.

Jungkook cleared his throat, “Yeah, I’m sorry too. I don’t know if that was you first kiss or not, but to be honest, that,” he paused for a second, “that… was… my first… kiss,” he said the last three words in a low tone.

“Oh don’t worry, that wasn’t my first kiss,” she lied, “but that was too much information.” She chuckled. Jungkook looked at her chuckle, but she looked away to stay away from the awkwardness. “Let’s go to sleep. I’m pretty tired.”

Jungkook blinked, “Oh uh, yeah we should go to sleep.” He said as he hurriedly walked to his sleeping mattress. Boram walked to her bed, and slipped under the blankets. Jungkook sighed, “Goodnight, Boram.”

Boram smiled, “Goodnight to you too, Jungkook.”

As the moon shines in the dark sky, the two falls into deep sleep, while outside of her house, was something unexpected.

“Did I do a good job?” the supposedly homeless guy asked Jungha, while taking off his messed up hair, beard, clothes, and shoes and putting on his regular clothes.

Jungha nodded, “Thank you Mr. Lee for helping me out,” the little girl smiled.

“No problem. Anything for my best student! Let’s go home now?” the teacher asked, holding his hand out. Jungha smiled and took his hand, walking down the driveway, to her driveway. Her teacher dropped her off her house and walked to his car, where his wife was waiting.

“Why were you dressed as a homeless person?” his wife asked as he got inside of the car.

“Oh, I was helping my student get her brother and her neighbor together. For some reason, she wants them to be together.” The teacher smiled, and the car. He the engine and left the community.

The next morning…

An alarm rings and Jungkook groans while waking up. He looked up to the coffee table, on the side of the bed where he is sleeping, and saw that the time said 6 o’clock, with his right eye open and his left eye closed. Boram groaned right after, and turned as she hit the snooze botton on the clock, and fell back to sleep.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, “Great, now I’m wide awake. Thanks a lot Boram-ah!” he said as he sat up.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that I live a little far from the school!” she yelled with her eyes still closed, knowing that her parents are probably leaving for work right now. Jungkook stood up and folded up his blanket. He put his blanket and pillow into the cabinet. “Do you want some breakfast? I can make you some?” she asked.

“Um, yeah sure. I would love some.” He said in a husky voice. You know, the husky, y voice that guys have when they wake up? Yeah, that. Boram really liked it when he talked to her in his morning voice, it sounded y.

“Oh wait, how about your parents?” she asked, as she got out of bed not even bothered to fix her bed.

“They’re probably going to work now.” He said in a not worried tone.

“How about your little sister?” she asked in a worried manner.

“Why do you ask a lot of questions? It’s only 6 in the morning!” Boram shrugged her shoulders, “she gets dropped off to school by our nanny. And don’t worry, our nanny never wakes me up in the morning, I just do my own thing.” He said knowing Boram will ask about the nanny,

“Well, first let me go and wash up. Your uniform is in my coffee table drawer.” She said pointing to her coffee table. Jungkook would keep some of his uniforms in her house because of unexpected sleepovers. Same goes for Boram too at Jungkook’s house.

Jungkook went downstairs, and heard her parents in the living room, “Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Shin,” he smiled at them. He walked down the stairs and went into the living room.

“Good morning Jungkook,” they both said. “You had to sleep over again?” the mother asked.

“Yeah because of my sister, again,” he rolled his eyes as he smiled.

Both of the parents chuckled, “It’s okay, Jungkook-ah. And don’t worry, we won’t tell Boram that we know.” Jungkook nodded. “Well it’s time for us to leave now. I made some breakfast, so Boram doesn’t have to. You may go and eat. Have fun at school! And see you at dinner!” the mother yelled as they exited the house leaving Jungkook by himself. What Boram doesn’t know is that her parents know that Jungkook sleeps over because he didn’t want to lie to them, so he just told them that he sleeps over.

He went up to Boram’s room and went to the drawer where his uniform is. He opened the drawer and grabbed his uniform that came along with an extra toothbrush, and a face towel. “She knows me too well,” he said to himself.

“I sure do!” she said. He looked towards the door, and finds Boram leaning on the door frame with her face towel around her neck. She was never the girly type, but when it comes to her work, she turns girly. She never cared about appearance, but if it’s for something important, she would be cautious of how she looks.

He grabs everything he needs, and walks to the bathroom. Boram gets her backpack, and brings it with her downstairs. As soon as she reached the couch, she placed her backpack on it. On her way to the kitchen, she can smell food that has just been prepared. Once she entered the kitchen, she found food on the counter with a yellow sticky note next to it.

She walked towards the counter and read the yellow sticky note.

Dear Boram,

     I have prepared breakfast for you because you have worked hard last night. Please enjoy with Jungkook!

                                                Sincerely,
                                                   Mom

“Jungkook?” she questioned herself.

“That’s my name. Don’t forget it!” he joked. She turned around and saw him doing the same posed she did just while ago.

“Why does this note say to enjoy it with Jungkook?” she asked, being a little worried.

“Well, what your parents and I didn’t tell you. Was that they have known that I’ve been sleeping over all this time,” he explained, walking towards her.

“So I’ve been worried all this time? Why didn’t you guys tell me?” she asked in an irritated tone. If she worried too much, it would give her wrinkles, but at the moment, she’s get mad/angry, it will lead to wrinkles too. So, she should stop now.

“Stop yelling now. It’s early in the morning. Now let’s eat breakfast. I’m sad,” he poutedly said.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because I don’t get to eat your breakfast,” he stated as he grabbed the plates and walked towards the dining room. Boram’s got to admit, she loves it when Jungkook likes whatever she does, not anyone else’s. So if Boram was working on a science project with a partner. Jungkook would like Boram’s half of the work, not the other persons.

They both finished their breakfast and walked to the living room. “Can you give me a ride to school please?” she asked, feeling nervous.

“I’m sorry. What did the Shin Boram just ask me?” he teased leaning his ear to her, with his right hand cupping his right ear.

She sighed, “Yah! Can you just answer that question?” she slapped his arm.

He chuckled, “Alright I will. Why though?” he asked as he sat on the couch.

“I want to chill at home and hang out with you. It’s been awhile since we’ve actually hang out,” she explained taking the seat next to him. She reached for the TV remote on the table and leaned back on the couch. Pressing on the power button, she yawned; she was pretty tired from last night. Flipping through the guide list, Jungkook fake yawned and stretched his arm and put it around her.

So corny of Jungkook. Trying those moves that guys do to the girl they like, wait, does that mean….. does he really? Or is it just a way of telling her that he’s comfortable with her?

Boram froze at the sudden action that Jungkook did. Another thing that she likes about Jungkook, is that he is very comfortable with her, that he treats her like his sister….

After watching some comedies, it was time for them to leave and go to school! Ugghhh, school. A kids worst nightmare, but not for Boram. She actually liked school. Not only did she meet the friends of her life there, but she got smarter by the minute in every class. She often was second in school, first would be, of course, Jungkook.

The whole ride to school was pretty quiet. There would be questions here and there, but it would end in awkward silence. As soon as they arrived at school, all the girls would crowd around Jungkook’s car. Jungkook was Mr. Popular because of his good looks, grades, and he is in the group Bangtan Boys.

Boram became nervous because she was worried about all of the girls reactions once they see both of them get out of the same car. Will they torture her? Will they bully her?

He parked his car and all of the girls were waiting behind his car. Jungkook held her hand because from the looks of it, he can tell that she was nervous. “Hey, it’s okay. And plus, they will do whatever I tell them,” he said, sure of what he said.

Boram nodded, and took a deep breath. She grabbed her backpack, and opened the door. The girls were surprised that the passenger door opened, revealing Boram. She was expecting some glares, but no, everyone smiled and waved at her greeting, “Hey, Boram.” She looked at Jungkook.

He gave her a look saying, “See? There’s nothing to worry about.”

Jungkook left the car without her, and the crowd of girls followed him, leaving Boram behind. She sighed and continued walking to her locker. Once she reached her locker, she put in the combo and opened it. What caught her eye was her favorite lollipop; a regular swirl, colorful lollipop.

She smiled, and noticed that there was a note on it. She grabbed the note, and the lollipop. It read:

“Thank you for letting me sleep over! As a thank you, I gave you your favorite lollipop!”

Feeling like the luckiest girl on Earth, she smiled with the sides of , touching her ears. She put it back into her locker and grabbed the books that she needed for class. Once she closed it, someone popped out of nowhere, making her drop her books.

“Yah! Junghong yah! Why’d you scare me like that!? You know I easily get scared.” She pouted and picked up her books off the floor. Zelo helped her out. “Why are you here?” she asked smiling.

“Well, my auntie wants to thank you again,” he explained.

“Hey, there’s no need to thank me,” she wanted to stop him, but she couldn’t.

“No, she wants to. And I want too also. The wedding yesterday was really fun. Thank you for arranging it for my auntie.” He smiled, as he touched her shoulder.

She chuckled, “No problem. You’ll never know, maybe I’ll plan out your wedding too!” she said as she walked with him to her class, slowly.

“I would love that, but you should be worried of planner your own wedding! I bet it’s going to be the best!” he praised. “Well, I have to go now, see ya!” he waved her bye and walked to class.

The way going to her class, was a desert, there was no one, like literally, no one. As she was walking to her class, she felt sudden tap on her left shoulder. Knowing that someone is fooling with her, she turned to her right, only to be in the same situation as last night.

‘Omo! Not again!’

 

 

 


author's note:

Here's another update! I'm having some HUGE projects due, so I took a little break. If you guys have noticed on my 'Foreword', if you even go there, I have decided to join a writing contest. It's my first time too. So here's another situation like the last chapter, boy, a lot of kissing for these two main characters here! *points to Boram & Jungkook* I've been obsessed with Bangtan's Bomb where they walk like models, they are just so hot and cute!

thanks for reading~saburiina