The Announcement

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

Boram arrived at her house after taking the bus home. Jungkook offered to drive her home, but she declined. She went straight up to her room and walked into her walk-in closet. Walking towards the dress section of the closet, all of the lights started to turn on. It was a very elegant place. It was also huge that her whole class, actually, the whole grade can have a sleepover in there.

"Aigoo, what dress should I choose for tonight's dinner at the Jeons house?" she questioned herself. Judging by how big her closet was, you can imagine how many dresses she has. The way everything were organized were by color; from lightest to darkest. She even has an ugly color section. Yes you can say she's a spoiled child, but the dresses were for Wedding Planner purposes.

She took out three dresses. A simple blank dress that stopped mid-thigh and is sleveless; perfect for a get together. The other one was a white dress on the top and a glittery bottom which also stopped mid-thigh and shows some cleavage. The last one was another black dress that criss-crossed in the front and has an A-line bottom.

She held up two dresses at a time and walked to her mirror to see what fits her best. But out of nowhere a voice chimes in, "You should pick that one!" The voice said as the cleavage dress was on her.

Boram jumped in shock, "Yah! Don't do that! Next time at least knock!" Jungkook was wearing a black tux like if he was going to a wedding. The thing that really stood out was that everything else was black, while only his bow tie was white. It's the trend nowadays.

"Why would I knock if you know that I have my own pair of keys to your house?" he teased showing off his keys.

She looked back to the mirror, "Do you really think I should wear this? But don't you think it's a little too much?" 

He smiled, "Pft, the only person who would think it's too much, is someone who goes by that 'I like a girl who is not too showy and is very simple' kind of thing." He implied.

"Then what shoes do you think would go with this dress?" she asked twirling around in the dress.

"Hey, why are you asking me? You're the expert here." he commented.

"Well you know how I like to impress your parents." she stated.

"I know, but why do you though? I mean, it's not like we are dating and I'm introducing you to my parents." he told her.

"Well maybe we are," Boram teased.

Jungkook chuckled and made his way towards the girl who is checking how she looks like from every angle in the dress. He wrapped his arms around her waist from the back, rested his chin on her left shoulder, and stared at each other in the mirror for who knows how long.

And someone just had to ruin the moment by slamming the front door. They parted and smiled at each other. She snapped her fingers, "Ahh, I know the perfect shoes!"

Jungkook waited for her to come out of her closet with her shoes. 3 minutes, and exact, later she came out with a pair of pumps that was about 3 inches high, and was white with heart polka dots.

"May I this beautiful lady to the house across the street?" Jungkook gentlemanly said as he held his right hand out.

"You may." She kindly said as if she was going to prom.

They walked to the top of the staircase and Jungkook said, "Wait here." He winked at her. He double timed down the stairs and a few murmurs were heard until Jungkook said aloud, "Ladies and Gentleman, Shin Boram." he yelled as if she was getting married.

Boram walked down the stairs and a flash of light, obviously from a camera, can be seen.

"Oh look at my daughter, so pretty. I am very glad that you decided to look extra pretty today because we have some news for you two. Which will be announced at Jungkook's house." Boram's mom uttered.

"Now let's head on shall we?" Boram's dad asked. They all nodded and walked towards the Jeons house. With Boram's moms arm around her dad's and with hers around Jungkook's.

The four arrived onto the household and Jungkook took out his keys so that he can bring in the guests.

"Mom! Dad! The Shin's are here!"

"Perfect! Just in time! My lasagna just finished cooking. Please make yourselfs at home." Jungkook's mom stated.

Jungkook took Boram's wrist and brough her to his room. They sat on his bd and waited to be called by their parents telling them that dinner was ready. All they did was mess around, but couldn't mess around too much or else their clothes would get messed up.

"Kids! Dinner in ready!" Jungkook's dad yelled.

The two kids went downstairs and sat in their proper seats. The Jeons sitting one side and the Shins sitting on the other. The fathers sat in front of each other, so did the mothers. And the teenagers sat in front of each other. They sat at the edge of the table because Jungkook had to take care of his little sister sitting at the end of the table.

"Before we get into announcements, please take whatever food you would like." Jungkook's mom said.

Everyone got their share of food and enjoyed eating until Jungkook's dad said something. "Jungkook, Boram? Please don't be alarmed when your mom and I tell you guys this okay?".

The kids looked at each other confused at the elders' words. They both nodded and turn their attention back to his dad, but he pointed to his wife: Jungkook's mom.

She took a deep breath, "Honey, we have some news for you. Both of you actually."

"You guys are getting married!" His mom said in an excited tone, while everyone stayed silent.

 

 

 


author's note:

I am sorry everyone that I haven't updated this story for quite awhile, but since I had no GDT practice and I finished my homework early, I decided to update some of my stories. I am updating this on my ipad that's why the style is different. I will edit this later. Thank you everyone for sticking by while I had a writers block. So that I can update the next chapter sooner, can I get at least 7 comments for this chapter? && please tell me if I do too much, too less, fast process, slow process, or something like those, I hate it when I don't reach people's expectations.

thanks for reading~saburiinaa