I Love You

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

I don’t know what to say. I’m speechless. I, Shin Boram, am going to marry the love of my life, Jeon Jungkook. I didn’t even think we were really going to get married. But I am very glad that we are. I’ve always dreamt of marrying Jungkook. But not really when I’m ever so young. But it doesn’t matter. I’m getting married to the Jeon Jungkook. All of the girls in school will hate me for this. Will Jungkook protect me? Probably not. He’s too busy hanging out with friends, but that’s okay. He will be stuck with me for the rest of his life; rather just give him the time of his life now than never. But what if- aish Boram, stop overthinking. Jungkook confessed his love to you just yesterday. Oh my goodness that kiss… If only I can always go back to that time.

“Boram-ah?” I heard a voice call me.

“Oh, yes?” I asked the teacher.

“See? You weren’t paying attention. Make sure to pay attention next time.” I just nodded and hid myself in embarrassment. “Okay, when you balance this side of the equation, you have to-” then the bell rings, “We’ll just continue this lesson tomorrow.” Then he left the classroom.

“Yah! Boram-ah,” this girl who is very gossipy in our grade, Kim Baemi, “is it true?”

“What is?” I asked.

“That you and Jungkook are getting married?” she asked. Woah, where’d she hear that?

“Uhh, yeah. I guess. I’m still not sure.” Okay, she’s starting to get on my nerves.

“Wait, so you guys are going to get married.” Freaking shut up!

“Aish, Baemi-ah I don’t know anymore.” I yelled. The whole classroom stared at me like I was some kind of murderer.

“Woah woah woah there. Is my wifey okay?” I heard someone, behind me, say as they grabbed my shoulders. My eyes widened.

I can hear everyone, including the boys, gasp. I hate being the center of attention. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” I heard a male voice speak out. Everyone turned their head to Park Baekyung, my old crush. Baekyung walked towards Jungkook and just stared at him before saying, “So it’s true that you’re marrying her.”

Jungkook was quiet for a bit, “Yes it is. And you are?”

All the girls gasped. Baekyung smirked, “ I’m Park Baekyung.”

“And what business do you have to get into our conversation?” Jungkook asked.

“Oh nothing. I just don’t like how you’re taking my girl away from me.” He walked over to Boram and caressed her shoulders. “You know, she’s been liking me for a long time?”

Jungkook stayed silent. He felt something pierce through his heart. ‘How long has she been liking him? We just made out yesterday. And she’s been liking you for years now. But what if I made her wait too long that she decided to-’

“Yah! Answer me!” Baekyung yelled.

Jungkook smiled, “How’d you know she’s been liking you for a long time? Maybe she’s been liking me for a long time.”

Baekyung scoffed. “Yeah right. Boram-ssi, out of us two, who have you been liking for a long time?”

I looked at Jungkook, then Baekyung, then Jungkook, and so on. I took a breath and pointed to…

“See? I told you."

"This isn't over."

After school…

"Aish Daehyun-ah, stop eating! Oh my goodness, you're going to get fat!" Youngjae exclaimed. "Yongguk hyung, did you get the books or not?"

"Yah, I am not that tall. You should've asked for Zelo to get it!" Yongguk bit.

"Uhh," everyone turned their heads to me, "you just need to extend the top of the ladder and then reach for it." Everyone one of the six boys blinked and stared at the me. I was getting a book from their school’s library before going to work.As I was on my way to the entrance of the library, I heard boys bickering about trying to get a book on the top shelf. Since I knew how to get the book on the top shelf, why not help them?

Yongguk snapped out of his gaze then extended the top of the ladder. “Wahh.” He was amazed by the new thing he discovered. He grabbed the book, then climbed back down. Everyone else was still staring at me. I don’t know why, but I started to get creeped out. Even Zelo was staring at me. It’s not the first time he’s seen me. Maybe the other guys, but not him. Yongguk walked up to me then thanked me.

I smiled at him, “No problem.” He smiled back at me and he has like a really cute smile. And may I add, he has a very deep voice and is very tall. I can already feel my neck cramping. “Well, I’ll see all of you guys around sometime.” I smiled before leaving.

“Wait,” I felt someone’s hand get a grip on my elbow. I turned around and found Yongguk staring at me. Daehyun just kept on eating as the other guys just kept on watching. “May I umm,” he let go of my elbow and rubbed the back of his neck, “get your number?” he asked. I was shocked, someone wanted my number. Wow, excluding Jungkook, that’s a first.

“Hyung!” I heard Zelo call. Yongguk turned around, “She has a boyfriend already.” Me? Have a boyfriend? I mean, I have a husband, I guess it’s the same… I don’t know anymore.

Yongguk turned back to me, “You have a boyfriend?” His face looked a bit sad and a bit furious.

“Actually,” Himchan cut in, “she has a husband.”

“A husband!” he exclaimed in my face. His mouth dropped at the news.

“Oh, right!” Jongup chimed, “You’re that girl that’s getting married to Jungkook, right?”

I was about to nod until I heard Jungkook’s voice, “Sweetie? You’re taking a while. What’s-” He stopped mid sentence when he saw all of these boys right before me.

“Yup, that’s him right there!” Jongup exclaimed, having Daehyun glare at him.

“What’s going on here?” Jungkook asked.

“Oh, nothing.” Yongguk said. “You’re lovely wife just helped me with something. Thank you.” He said, again. I honestly want to know what’s going on here because all of these boys have something going on in their heads that I can’t seem to catch.

I looked up to my left to see Jungkook staring at Yongguk. “I guess I’ll see you guys later.” He said before wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I saw Yongguk’s face drop as he saw what Jungkook just did. Jungkook looked down to me and smiled, “Let’s go?” I smiled back and nodded. I said bye to everyone before leaving.

“Hyung,” Youngjae whispered, “do you perhaps, like this girl?”

Yongguk just stared straight out the window, “Her smile was like no other. But I know I can’t have her.”

“Hyung, what’re you saying?” Daehyun asked as he stood up and stood behind Yongguk, behind Youngjae, trying to see what Yongguk is staring at.

“Did you see the way they both looked at each other?” Yongguk scoffed, “They are certainly meant for each other, huh?”

Daehyun turned back to Zelo , Himchan, and Jongup. He mouthed at them, “What’s up with him?” They all shrugged their shoulders. Daehyun sighed and told his hyung, “Hyung, I know you like her because of her smile, but she’s taken. Just wait until the future to find that one woman that’ll make your heart beat faster than it should. Okay?”

Yongguk turned around and said, “Alright. Thanks.” His face was down, but he still had the energy to put up a smile.

“So,” Jungkook started. I looked up to him as we walked to his car, “What happened back there? Are you okay?”

I quietly chuckled, “Yeah. They needed help with getting a book on the top shelf, so I gave them a tip with the ladder.”

“Aww,” he hugged me tightly, “my lovely wife is so kind.” He opened the door for me as he smiled. He got into the other side of the car. The car was then complete silence for a few minutes. “Oh sweetie,” I love how he calls me cute names, “what time do you get off work?”

“I get off at nine.”

“Aww, why so later than usual?” He asked as he made a cute pouty face. He is so cute.

“I’m sorry, honey. But it’s the month of marriages. And I guess people are spreading the word of me because every time they meet me, they say, ‘I heard from a friend of mine that you are an excellent wedding planner.’ And I feel honored and pressured at the same time.” I admitted.

“Why pressured?” Jungkook asked.

“Because it’s like people expect so much from me. It’s very stressful for a 17 year old girl who is still in school and is a well-known wedding planner.” I said putting air quotes upon “well-known”.

Jungkook parked into a parking spot to drop me off. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car to open the door for me. He is such a gentleman. I wish he’d never stop showing chivalry. He opened the door for me and as soon as I got out of the car, he embraced me into a very tight hug. “Oh, my dear, Boram. If you are ever stressed out, you can tell me. I am here for you and will always be here for you. I will never leave your side. If I do, then it’s my loss. I don’t ever want to lose you, Boram.” He loosened the hug and looked at me in the eyes. The look in his eyes was sincere and very warm. “I know it doesn’t seem like I love you, but I do. Shin Boram, I love you. I love you so very much I’d go crazy if I didn’t see you for a minute. But sometimes I have to let you because I know you’ll come back later on.”

“I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.”

 

 

 

 


author's note:

I'm deeply sorry for not updating for about eight months. I've been very lazy, unmotivated, and busy. I started on this chapter a very long time ago, but I never got back to it. I started a new story, so I was like, I should update this story because reasers are waiting, so yeah. I continued the story. I tried to make it long for you guys. I hope it's long enough! Okay, I won't take too much of your guys' time, I'll see you guys next chapter! Don't forget to smile :)

thanks for reading~saburiina