Jealous

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

author's note:

I decided to change this whole story to Boram's point of view. So now you will be seeing a lot of I's. And one more thing

THERE ARE CUSS WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WARNED YOU ALL!


Whenever I looked out my window, I started to feel sad. It’s been about three days that I haven’t been in contact with Jungkook. Why? Because three days ago, I had a very deep talk with my cousin and it really made me think about my marriage with Jungkook.

“Oh hey, what’s up?” I asked not really in the mood to talk because of the paperwork I had.

“So I heard you’re getting married.” My cousin, Park Sojin, stated the obvious.

I rolled my eyes, “Unnie, what do you want? I’m busy. I’m sorry for being rude, but I’m stressed right now.”

I could hear her laugh on the other side, “I just wanted to have a quick talk with you, in person. Actually, is now a good time?” I took a breath and walked out of my room only to find it very dark. I guessed my parents weren’t home yet.

“Sure, where are you?” I took away my phone from my ear and saw that it was nine o’clock in the evening. “It’s nine o’clock, are you sure you want to talk at this time?” I got scared that something might happen to her.

“I am actually in front of your house so open the freaking the door!” She demanded. I chuckled and hung up the phone. I made sure that my hair was at least presentable because Sojin can be a judge. But as I walked down the stairs, I felt nervous and… scared. I understood why I would be nervous, but not scared.

The door was opened by me and the first thing I saw was a big eyed girl. Yup, that’s my cousin. “Hello Boram-ah! How’ve you been?” I smiled then looked at Jungkook’s house to find him grabbing something out of his car. My smile faded as I gulped nervously. Sojin saw my expression and turned around to see what I was looking at. “Do you have a crush on that guy?” She asked as she went back to face me. I kept my eyes on hers to tell her that the guy right over there was the guy I’m marrying. Thankfully she caught on, but all she said was, “Oh~”

“Be quiet.” I said annoyed.

Jungkook got up from his car and saw my cousin and me standing at my doorway. He took a step forward like he was going to yell out my name, but refrained himself from doing so. “Let’s go in because this regards him.” She whispered pushing me inside.

Sojin sighed and asked me to sit on the couch. I hastily sat on the couch hoping that this will end soon because I really needed to get back to my work.

“I will be very straight to the point here. Why are you marrying someone? Especially at this young age?” She asked.

“My mom said that I will find out later. And Jungkook and I like… love… I don’t know, but we have feelings for each other.” I told her. I really wasn’t in the mood of explaining, but I felt bad that she came all the way here just to talk to me.

“So his name Jungkook. That guy that lives across the street?” I nodded in response to her question. “He’s handsome, I’m not going to lie, but how can you guys just agree to a sudden marriage in which you don’t even know why you guys are getting married?” She started to sound angry so I just stayed quiet. “Do you really want to get married when there are plenty of other guys out there?”

“But Jungkook is a nice man. I’ve known him since we were really young.” I defended myself from her rage.

“I know you guys have, but don’t you want to have freedom and live your life?” She asked me. I was about to say something that was going to being completely stupid, but held myself back. “Maybe spend some time with other guys? Because I’m older than you and I’m enjoying my single life.”

All I could react to what she just told me was sighing. “I understand what you’re saying, but this is for the sake of my parents and his parents.”

Sojin clicked her tongue before holding my hands, “The reason why Jungkook’s parents and your parents want you to get married is because…”

Monday came and Jungkook noticed me trying to avoid him as much as I can. But sometimes he would be waiting for me in front of my house to drop me off at school because we are “husband and wife”, eat with me and Youngki during lunch, and wait for me in front of my classroom to drop me off at work. I don’t think avoiding someone I love is the solution to this.

I spotted Jungkook after the bell rang, but he was walking away from my classroom. I titled my head. Usually he waited for me; is he fed up with me avoiding him? I fixed the straps of my backpack and walked fast to him. When I finally caught up to him, we were already by the shoe entrance. You know, where we change our shoes to indoor or outdoor shoes?

“Jungkook?” I called. He turned around and he was still the handsome Jungkook I remembered when we were kids.

“What’s wrong? You look sad.” He commented as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

I blushed, “N-nothing. I just wanted to know if I can talk to you, privately.”

He looked out where the entrance door was, “I’m kind of busy at the moment. Maybe when you get home from work later? Just text or call me once you get home. I really have to go now. Bye!” He ruffled my hair and ran outside of the building. Something felt fishy when he was talking to me. I decided that I would follow him.

He continued running out of the school until the entrance gates. I noticed that he went towards a girl who was a foot smaller than Jungkook, on her phone. He called her name which I didn’t catch, and she looked up to him all smiley and . My mouth started twitching. I observed her uniform and noticed that she went to a different school. I didn’t recognize what school it belonged to, but I didn’t care.

They started to head off into some direction I wasn’t paying attention, but I felt relieved that they didn’t hold hands or any of that couple . Sorry for my cursing; I tend to curse a lot when I tense. Anyways, all that did was laugh and hit Jungkook in a flirtatious way. I kept my distance from them. Basically meaning staying behind a person a good ten yards from them.

I noticed that Jungkook also kept his distance from her, but she just keeps on getting closer. ‘ing move away !’ I thought in my head as I gripped the straps of my bag tighter.

“Oh Jungkook, you’re so silly!” The girl exclaimed in her nasally and nasty voice. Ugh, even I’m not like that. I stopped walking when I noticed that they walked into Baskin Robins. I huffed my hair out of my face leaned my back onto a tree facing the other direction of the store. It’s a good thing that the door has bell on the top corner once someone enters or leaves the store, or else I wouldn’t know if they left or not.

I don’t know why, but there is this burning sensation inside of me that I can’t control. I’m never like this. Am I possibly… jealous? No, I can’t be jealous. Shin Boram never gets jealous.

I stood at my place for about twenty minutes only to find that Jungkook and that girl weren’t inside the store anymore. I sighed knowing that I won’t be able to follow them anymore. I shouldn’t even be following them in the first place.

“BOO!” Someone yelled behind my ear.

I yelped and fell to the ground bringing something, no… someone with me. I thought that when I grabbed onto that someone, I would’ve at least tripped. But no, that person was as light as a feather.

I fell onto the ground with a heavy weight upon me. At least the person smelt like mint. I opened my eyes and found a pair of eyes in front of mine. Our eyes widened and, I will guess, a guy, got off of me. I helped myself up, dusting off that person’s DNA.

“Are you okay, Hyojin?” The person asked.

Something ticked my head, “How do you know-” I stopped talking.

Yup, you all guessed it, it was the Jeon Jungkook. I stood still not knowing what to do next. A lot of things were processing inside of my head. For example, ‘Why is Jungkook here? Why the did he scare the out of me? Where did that girl go? Why is everyone still staring at us even though we are already standing up? Why am I still here?’

“Are you okay?” He dusted off the tiny pebbles off my uniform on my sleeves before going towards the back. I noticed then that everyone started to disperse into their own activities which saved me because after noticing that, Jungkook accidentally patted my . He stood frozen as I squealed before I slapped his arm. “I am…” he rubbed the back of his neck, “super sorry. I didn’t mean to touch it.”

“It’s okay,” I slugged one strap onto my right shoulder.

“But to be honest,” he walked towards me. I stepped back as if that was what I was supposed to do, but he just kept on walking towards me. My back bumped into the tree I was leaning on and I felt trapped. He smirked and I’ll be honest, he looked quite hot. “You have a nice to touch.”

I pushed him away, “You ert.” I didn’t want to yell it out loud because I didn’t want him to get in trouble.

He chuckled, “You’re cute and I was joking.” He started walking with his hands in his pockets. Where did his backpack go? Then he turned around, “Or maybe I wasn’t.” He winked at me and I blushed at that. Oh man does this boy give me butterflies in my stomach or what? I followed him keeping a closer distance than I did before.

“Oh!” I yelled to call his attention. He stopped walking and faced me, “I don’t have work today.” Or more like I called in sick just to have this talk. “Can we talk in private?” Jungkook pursed his lips as he nodded. He titled his head telling me to get inside his car. I nodded then proceeded in doing so. He opened my door like a gentleman would do, and closed it. He ran to the other side and went inside the driver’s seat. “So what is it that you want to talk about?” He asked.

“Um, can we do this possibly at my house? I want to get comfortable.” I honestly confessed.

Jungkook chuckled, “If that’s what my wifey wants.” I blushed when he said “wifey.” Oh God did that sound right coming out of his mouth. It sounded even more right because it was directed to me. He started the engine and accelerated into the road. The whole ride home was just a bunch of, “How was school?” and “How was your day?” type of thing. I completely forgot to scold him about why he was with that girl earlier. I guess that can wait until we get home. Wait… my home.

“I guess your parents are here.” Wow, that’s a first. My parents are never here after school ends. Hm, I wonder what’s up. “We can talk at my house. My parents don’t come home for another three hours. And my little sis won’t be home because she is sleeping over her friend’s house.”

“Sure,” I replied. He parked on his driveway and then went inside his house. It hasn’t been long since I have been inside. I don’t know, it had more of a home feeling to it.

We put our bags down and sat close, and I mean close, to each other on the couch. “So,” he started to gently play with my hair, “what did you want to talk about?”

“Uh,” I started. “This wasn’t supposed to be part of it, but who was that girl you were with earlier?”

Jungkook smirked. Damn that smirk is so hot. Boram stop whatever the you’re doing! “Why? Is my wifey jealous?”

I scoffed, “Of course I’m not. I just… wanted to know who she was because I thought that you guys make a good match together.” Man, why the did I say that? He and I both knew that that wasn’t the real reason why.

“Just admit it. You’re jealous, Boram.” He started leaning in.

“Jungkook, I wasn’t-” I got cut off by the soft and minty lips of Jungkook. These are the lips that I miss. It has only been a week, but it felt like forever since I felt his warm embrace and soft lips.

I guess we were too into the kiss that we didn’t hear his parents come in.

“Gaaaaaah!”

 

 

 

 


author's note:

I am deeply sorry for not updating in over half a year. Last semester was completely busy for me and I just wanted to finally update you guys on this story. Especially since there are 107 of you lol. I want to thank you all for sticking with this story! I don't want to take up all of you time. And I have a new Jungkook story. I will leave the link after this note. And if you all want, I have other stories for you to check out. But if you notice, I have a lot of on-going stories. But it's okay, I can manage. Okies, 'til next chapter! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile! :D

IT'S JUST BUSINESS

thanks for reading~saburiina