Diary

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

“You guys are getting married!”


Boram didn’t know what to think of as of right now. Should she be happy? Should she be sad? Will a bunch of girls kill her for being married to Jungkook? That’s if, they both agree to it. Not knowing what she was thinking, she stood up from her seat, and rushed out the door. Jungkook wanted to run after her, but her parents stopped him. Since Boram didn’t bring anything with her, she took the emergency key from under the mat, and unlocked the door. She sat on the couch thinking of what she just did.

“Boram-ah?” her mom asked in a sweet voice as both of her parents walked in. “Are you okay?”

“Judging by the way I just stormed out of the Jeon’s house, do you think I am okay?!” Boram yelled at her parents.

“Now don’t use that tone on me. I just asked if you were okay.” Boram’s mom stated, trying to use her gentle voice.

Boram sighed and used her gentle voice, well tried, “Do you guys think I am okay?!” Boram took a breath, “Why am I getting married so early? I have rights you know?”

“I am sorry dear, but you will have to find the reason later….” Her mother said as she was starting to walk upstairs.

Her father put his hand on her right shoulder, “Go get some sleep. You have work tomorrow.” And then he walked up stairs. All Boram did was sigh as she crossed her arms, and slouched into the couch.

She walked upstairs with her head down and once she entered her room, she face planted her bed. She stayed in that position for about fifteen minutes. That was, until she heard a knock on her patio door. The sound of her grunt was so loud, her parents can hear it two rooms away. “What do you want, Jungkook?!” yelled Boram, but not too loud that her parents can hear her, as she opened the curtain.

Jungkook sighed, “I bet I do this too often that you already know who I am, when someone knocks on the door.” Boram glared at him; he cleared his throat. “To be honest with you, I didn’t expect that kind of news. My mom just told me that it was very good news, not ‘You’re getting married news!’ I know you don’t want to do it, so I’ll tell me parents you said no.” He turned away, but Boram grabbed his wrist.

“D-don’t tell you parents I said no. I-“ she couldn’t say it right, “I want to think about it first.”

“Yeah sure, take your time. Don’t rush it.” Jungkook agreed.

“How about you?” asked Boram.

“What do you mean?” asked Jungkook, confused.

“Do you… want to marry me?” she asked curious.

“I haven’t really thought about it. I just wanted to hear what you thought about it.” Said Jungkook.

Boram chuckled at what she just heard. Jungkook only thought about her decision and not his. “Go back home and sleep. We have school tomorrow! Goodnight!” Boram quietly yelled as she pushed him out of her patio door.

“Can I get a goodnight kiss?” he asked pointing to his cheek. She chuckled and kissed her two fingers and pushed in onto his cheek. “Goodnight,” he said sweetly to her before leaving.

Boram’s POV

After sending Jungkook off, all I thought about was the arrangement carried by our parents. Why did they want us to get married? Was it for work reasons? I mean, they all do work together, so why do they want their kids to marry each other. It’s like those dramas where the dad’s works for two different companies and in order to make the transfer successful, the kids have to marry each other. But what I have here is different. Maybe it’s not for work reasons.

All of a sudden, I remembered something. I went to the bottom of my drawer and went to the very back. There, I found my very old diary from when I was a little girl. It was a small notebook with a spiral spine. It had a hard cover and back, and the design was floral.

I flipped through the pages and found what date I was looking for.

September 1, 2004

          Dear Diary,
I just came back from Jungkook oppa’s birthday party. I liked it! It was fun! I remember oppa showed me his room and he had a lot of toys! I want a lot of toys. I told him that I want my kids to have the same amount of toys he has, and he told me that he will marry me so that our kids will look like us, and he can give them his toys. We had our own wedding in his room. He kissed my cheek! Omo, I like oppa so much! I hope he likes me too!

“Oh my gosh, did I really write this? Sheez, what were we thinking back then?”

I wondered if Jungkook remembered that day. Wow, I’ve known him for a long time… that should be a record. Eww, I used to call him oppa? I must’ve really liked him back then. I wonder if he ever felt the same back then. I flipped to another random page and Jungkook’s name caught my attention.

November 10, 2004

          Dear Diary,
Today is my birthday and I just turned 7! My birthday party was at my house. Jungkook oppa was there too! But he had to leave early because his mommy and daddy had work early in the morning. I was sad, but my other friends were there too. My friends don’t know that I like oppa. Because they like him too. But hah! I got married to him first!

I sound so silly and spoiled! My goodness, what kind of person was I back then?! Oh well, past is past and since I’ve already wrote it, I can’t change it.

I lay back on my bed wondering if Jungkook really wants to marry me, for real. I mean, is he willing to marry me? But first of all, do I want to marry him? I feel like I would be a terrible wife. Also, why get married so early? I have like a year and a half left until I graduate school. Why must I get married so early? Aish! This is too much! I’ll just rest if off and think about it tomorrow.

 

 

 

 


author's note:

Sorry everyone that I haven't updated in like 3 months. I am deeply sorry about that, but since it's now summer, I have free time now!!! I hope you all like this chapter. I got soooo bored at home, and this chapter was one-third finished, so I decided to finish it and post it. Thank you for everyone who stick to this sotry. Don't forget to comment!

thanks for reading~saburiina