A Little Surprise

Ms. Little Wedding Planner

“I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said as everyone took out their cameras to catch the moment that seals the just-married couple.

The husband leaned in, and kissed the bride. Even if the wedding was at the beach, you can see all of the lights flashing all over. Sitting at the very back, near the entrance arch, was Shin Boram. As the two pulled away, everyone clapped, and they looked at everyone.

The flower girls held up the end of the wife’s dress, and everyone threw rice all over the couple. They had a bright, smiling face on.

As the two exited out of the arch, everyone started packing up, to go to the after party. As for Boram, she opened her planner and saw that everything was done. All was left, was the after party, which she doesn’t do too much in. She just… has fun.

At the end of the after party, she exited out of the building. She felt a tap on her right shoulder, it turns out it was the bride and groom, “Boram-ah, I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Thank you for everything,” she hugged her.

“No problem, now you two should go home. You guys must be tired from all of that smiling and partying,” Boram joked.

“We shouldn’t be the ones going home to sleep, you should!” the husband said, “You’re only 17 years old and you know how to plan out a wedding, like no others can.” The husband and wife were smiling.

“Alright. Good night guys, and Congratulations!” Boram waved goodbye to them, and left. She doesn’t own a car, so she has to take the bus. She would call her parents, but she thinks that it’s putting too much pressure on them.

As she was waiting for the bus at the bus stop, she reached into her bag and took out a pair of flats. After experiencing the other weddings, she has always come prepared with flats. She switched her shoes, and continued waiting for the bus, until a car pulled up in front of her.

The windows were tinted so she continued to look at the way, the bus should come from. The window of the passenger side rolled down, and came out a very bright, cute face.

“Jungkook? What are you doing here?” she asked, as she took a step away from the car.

“I came from my dad’s favorite convenience store. What are you doing here?” he asked. Not knowing if he’s really stupid or not, Boram pointed to the bus stop. “Oh,” he said in a low tone. “Would you like a ride home?” he asked in a gentle manner.

“Umm..” she was deciding whether she should go with him or not, “it’s okay. I’ll just wait for the bus. Thanks for the offer.” She replied.

“Come on, it’s late at night and you’re wearing a dress. Also, at this time of night, a lot of erts come out,” he looked to his left, “like that one over there.” Boram looked to where he was pointing, and saw a guy looking at the girls passing by, up and down. She sighed, and entered his car. Once she closed the door, Jungkook pressed the botton for the window, and it rolled up.

“T-thanks. You know you didn’t-“ she was about to say something, but he cut her off.

“No it’s okay, I wanted to,” he took his eyes off the road, and smiled at her. But all Boram was doing, was looking straight at the road. Jungkook chuckled.

It was all silent, until there was a high pitched groan in the back. Boram looked back, while Jungkook stayed focus on the road, and spotted a small girl. The little girl was rubbing her eyes while yawning, as she sat up. Once the girl opened her eyes, she smiled, “Boram unnie!” Boram smiled too.

“Hello there Jungha. You had a nice nap?” she asked in a very high pitched voice. Boram knows Jungkook’s little sister because she volunteered at an elementary school with Jungkook, when they were in 1st year high.

Jungha nodded, and continued smiling. Boram looked back at Jungkook, “You didn’t tell me that your sister was here.”

“Was there a reason to know? I mean, she was sleeping, I thought that you would bother her.” He said receiving a punch on the arm by Boram. Jungkook pretended to whince in pain.

“How did you remember where my house was?” Boram asked as they pulled into the driveway of her house.

“Well, we do live right across from each other,” he replied, turning off the engine.

“I know, but we’ve barely talked to each other for awhile, so I just thought you forgot. Anyways, thanks for the ride. I’ll see you at school tomorrow,” she said as she got out of the car, and waved bye to him and his little sister.

“Oppa?” Jungha asked as he started the engine to back up; he replied with a mhm? “You and unnie are cute together, how come you guys are not boyfriend and girlfriend?” she asked in a cute voice.

Jungkook chuckled, “Jungha-ah, oppa and unnie are just friends. That’s it,” he replied, also in a cute voice.

“They always say that,” Jungha muttured. Jungkook heard her, but decided to pretended he didn’t, and continued to back up into their driveway.

“Omma! Appa! I’m home!” she yelled, knowing that her parents are eating dinner, in the dining room.

“We’re in the dining room dear!” her mom yelled. Boram took off her shoes and put her bag on the couch. She quickly look at the TV and saw that they were watching “20 Years Old” It was the part when Kikwang and Gayong high-fived each other.

She entered the dining room, and saw that they were just eating snacks, with paper all around the table. Boram sighed at her hardworking parents, wishing that they can have a vacation because they work every single day, with no day off. Her parents start early in the morning, and come home early, only to do more work.

“How was the wedding honey?” her mother asked, not looking at her work, but at her daughter.

“It was very nice,” she didn’t know how to put it any other way because it was her own work, she didn’t know how to praise her own work.

“You looked tired honey, go to sleep now. It’s already eight pm? How did you get home early? You said the wedding was going to end at 7:45pm.” The mother questioned.

“Oh, uh, you know that kid that lives in the house in front of use?” her dad looked up from his work and her mom nodded, “He gave me a ride home.” Her parents looked at each other, and her mom gave out a fake chuckle.

“Well, that was nice of him honey. Now get some sleep,” Boram nodded, and started walking, but her mom stopped her, “Oh I forgot one more thing.” She looked back at her mom, “Tomorrow night, we are having dinner at the Jeons house, so prepare a dress!” Boram, again, nodded, and went up the stairs and into her room.

Her room was quite big; it had a walk-in closet, a balcony, a big flat screen TV, her own bathroom, a huge bed, and a medium sized area for her friends to hang out. To be honest, none of her friends has ever gone to her house before, just for her. The only reason why her friends went to her house was to spy on Jungkook because she lives across from him. She feels used. Because of that, she doesn’t allow her friends to come. Even her best friend does that, but she can’t do that to her best friend.

Once she got near her bed, she belly flopped onto her bed. She stayed in that position, for two minutes, almost falling asleep until she heard a knock on her glass door, that entered the balcony. She groaned, and decided to ignore it. But she heard a knock again, making her raise her head up. Once she saw who was at the window, her eyes widened.

She got up and opened the door. As soon as she opened it, she felt a cool breeze rush past her. “Jungkook, what are you doing here?” she whispered, but said it loud enough for him to hear her. He took off his shoes, and entered her room, while she closed the door.

“My sister-“ he was about to continue, but she cut him off.

“Wants to sleep with you again?” she asked completing his answer. Jungkook nodded. “But my parents will get mad if they see a boy in my room.” She whispered again, in a yelling tone.

“No they won’t. Remember? We used to do this all the time when we were kids, and have they caught me in here?” he asked.

“No, but-“ he continued his saying, cutting her off.

“See, then they won’t catch us now.” Boram sighed in defeat, as she watched him go to her blanket and pillows cabinet and take out, a pillow and a blanket.

“You better not snore! Or else my parents will hear you, and come in and complain, saying I was snoring too loud, and catch you sleeping in here.” She said as she took out her sleeping clothes from her drawer.

“Don’t worry, I don’t snore, unlike Ms. Complain here!” he pointed to Boram. She pouted, and went to her bathroom to change.

Jungkook lied down after setting up his bedding, on the floor, and closed his eyes. His arms were behind his head, and his blanket up to his waist. He was wearing a white v-neck, and jammy pants. As soon as he heard the bathroom door open, he opened his eyes and turned his head to the left, where the bathroom was.

Boram came out in short shorts, and a shirt that overtook the shorts, making it look like she’s not wearing anything under. Jungkook’s eyes widened, but not too big so that she would notice, because with the clothes she’s wearing now you can see her body figure. He’s got to admit, she has a nice body figure, for a girl who doesn’t get to work out a lot. Her legs were long and slim, and were shiny because of the lotion she just put on.

“What are you looking at?” she asked looking down to her legs.

“N-no, it was nothing. Go to sleep, we have school tomorrow.” He said, acting like he owned the place.

She got under the sheets of her blanket, and adjusted herself. To be honest, she would always sleep on back because every time she would sleep on her side, her s would squish each other, and it would hurt, but no one knows that. One time, she was questioned on why she always sleeps on her back at sleepovers, and she said that her arms were asleep.

After passing five minutes, they heard a huge thud on her balcony. It scared Boram a little bit and woke up Jungkook. “What was that?” Jungkook asked as he sat up.

“I don’t know, but it came from the balcony. Check for me?” she asked, snuggling into her blanket even more.

Jungkook scoffed, “I’m pretty sure it was nothing. It was just the wind blowing something probably,” he guessed. Boram nodded, and told herself to ignore it. They lied back down, but they heard a knock on her balcony door. “Okay, now that was not nothing.” He said feeling a little scared.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed a baseball bat near him, and Boram wanted to be safe, so she stood up from her bed, and stayed behind him, holding on to his shirt. Sometimes she gets scared easily. They slowly walked to the balcony door, and he held onto the curtain, and slowly opened it. It was a homeless guy!

It scared both Boram and Jungkook, that they both fell back. Jungkook fell to her side, and Boram fell on her back. They both looked back at the door, and found that the homeless man was leaving the balcony, by jumping off the railing. Boram sat up at the same time as Jungkook, and sighed. They both looked at each other, and it seems that they were too close to each other that they accidentally….

‘My first kiss!’

 

 

 


author's note:

So here's the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it. I wish Winter Break never ended. Oh well, time for school. Ugghh, I hate school with all the homework and such! Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter? Good? Bad? Awsome? Thank you my subbies for waiting patiently :) That's all I have to say, for now. So yea, bye~

thanks for reading~saburiina