How We Clicked

My Piece of Heaven

 

 

“Ever wonder why we clicked, Jessi?”

“Not really…”

“Oh come on. You’re no fun!”

“Augh. Fine. What do you want me to do about it, then?”

“Ask me why?”

“Ok. Why?”

“Sheesh. I never expected you to be this boring.”

“Hey, you started it. And besides, answer my question already. I’m getting sleepy.”

“Don’t you dare fall asleep, Jung. It’s freakin’ eight o’clock in the morning.”

“Sure, sure, sure.” The brunette mumbled. “I’m still waiting for your answer, you know.”

“Forget it.” The black-haired girl crossed her arms. “You’ve killed my vibe.”

“Fair enough.” The brunette yawned. “Wake me up when you’re done reflecting on what you did wrong.”

“What the hell? Are you seriously going to sleep?” The younger of the two shook the older one’s shoulders.

“Yes. Now stop ruining my beauty sleep.” The brunette pried away the black-haired girl’s disturbing hands.

“You aren’t getting anything from me tonight.” The younger girl threatened.

As if on cue, the brunette suddenly bolted up and said, “Where were we again?”

Tiffany grinned, “That was easy.”

“You and your mood swings…”

“You were saying, Jessi?”

“O-oh! Nothing.” Jessica awkwardly laughed.

“I thought I heard you say something…”

“I was asking you the reason why we clicked!” Jessica tried to alter what she said.

“Yes, that.” And it worked. “I don’t actually have a clear reason for it.” Tiffany stared on the wall.

“Why did you decide to bring the topic up?”

“It’s because I was getting bored… Kidding!”

“Right…”

Awkward silence.

Jessica let out a soft chuckle.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s been a while since we had this a bit awkward conversations.”

“It’s because you’re always sleeping and you always leave me no choice but to spend my time with,” Tiffany shivered. “Those two erts across our room.”

“Come on, honey. Sunny’s not that erted.” Jessica patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

“You tell me.” Tiffany mockingly replied.

“Is she that affected already?” Jessica asked.

“If you have Kim Taeyeon as your lover, I bet you’d be as erted as she is right at this moment.”

“Guess I’m lucky I never got interested with that little ert. Bet if Taeyeon and I were together, we’ll be making babies most of the time.”

“It’s not like there’s much of a difference with what we’re doing everytime we have the chance to… you know.” Tiffany smirked.

“Gahd. Why are you so erted?!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Dude, you expect me to be oh-so innocent when I’m always with Sunny and Taeyeon?” Tiffany answered back in fluent English. “That’s just not fair.”

“I better spend more time with you, then.”

“That’s really not a bad idea. Considering the fact that I am your girlfriend.” Tiffany put emphasis on her words.

“Now I get it.”

“Get what?”

“The reason why you were bothering me with the ‘why we clicked’ thingy.” Jessica laughed.

“You were seeking for my attention all along.”

“I was serious about my question though…” Tiffany pouted.

“Ok, ok! I’ll talk with you. Just,” Jessica paused. “Stop pouting!”

Tiffany smiled, “You know what? Through our crazy conversation just now, I’ve just realized something.”

“And that something is?”

“More reasons on why we clicked.”

“I think you have a lot of reasons for it on your list.”

“On my mind, actually.”

“I swear, you’re still creeping me out ‘til now.”

“Not much of a difference when we first met.” Tiffany laughed. “You even taught of me like I’m a creature from another planet.”

“You were… and you still are.” Tiffany gave Jessica a glare. After that, the younger girl continued on talking.

“Though we have totally different personalities, we still clicked. We’re like a key and a key hole.”

“Eh? I don’t understand.”

“You know how the right key perfectly fits through a key hole though their structures are built differently right?” Jessica nodded.

“Without the right key, a door knob with a key hole on it won’t open. The key hole is incomplete without the key.” Tiffany added. “You’re like the key and I’m the key hole.”

“How’d you say so?”

 “You’re the quiet type, and I’m not.”

“You like staying indoors and sleep, while I love going outdoors and explore the world.”

“You love Daniel Henney, while I love Edward Cullen.”

“You cry when you’re mad, while I let it all out loud.”

“Your voice is smooth and calm, while mine’s husky and powerful.”

“You can’t live without your phone, and I can’t live without pink.”

“You try to kill the mood, while I try hard to revive it.” Tiffany inwardly laughed.

“You dance so well with just one go, while I need to practice hard to perfect our choreographies.”

“You prefer cats, while I prefer dogs.”

“You like wearing plain white shirts, while I like wearing clothes that are bright.”

“You love baby pink, while I love hot pink.”

“You love the night, while I love the day.”

“But what matters is,”

 

 

 

 

 

“You complete me.” Jessica can’t hide her blush anymore. “Without you, I’m incomplete. Incapacitated, if you’d like to put it that way.”

 “To simplify things, you hold the key to my heart.” Tiffany sincerely added.

“I’m not making sense with the key and the key hole thingy, am I?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica placed herself on Tiffany’s lap and said, “It may not make sense if others would hear it, but it totally makes sense for me.” The brunette inched closer to the black-haired girl.

“I’m like the key, rough around the edges. And you, like the key hole, delicately molded so that the key would fit in. No matter how different their structures maybe, they still click.”

“You grew up to be a loud and active person and I’m your total opposite, we both know that. And all that you’ve said earlier are most of our differences…” Jessica smiled. “But as they say, opposites really do attract.”

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, “You always understand what I say even if it’s confusing and everything.”

“You just can’t explain things clearly, honey. But hey, atleast I understand.”

“This is why we always click.” Tiffany hugged Jessica, while placing her chin on the girl’s shoulder.

“Because I understand your alien language?” Tiffany bit on the shoulder of the girl on her lap.

“Ouch!”

“You’ll receive more than that if you continue on saying weird things about me.”

“Should I be scared because you’re scary or should I be scared because I won’t be able to walk properly tomorrow?” Jessica showed the latter a playful grin.

“You naughty girl…”

“I know.”

“Oh gahd. Please stop. I’m trying to be sincere with you here!”

“Honey, you always confessed your love to me everytime you have the chance to do so.”

“Are you getting tired of me now?”

“No! I wouldn’t. You’re cute that way and you make me fall in love with you more.” Jessica brushed the tip of her nose with Tiffany’s. “But…”

“But what?”

“I’m a woman who has her needs.”

“I think I know where this conversation is heading through…”

“Oh yes. We’re actually in it right now.”

“What do you--”

“Bed.” Jessica answered.

“Holy sheez! Would you please try to control your hormones, woman?!”

“Can’t. You’ve been gone for days and I was lonely as hell.” Jessica stared at the poor girl with a serious look.

“Here we go again…” Tiffany sighed.

“You’re the key to my key hole this time.” Jessica winked at the girl below her.

“OH MY GAHHH, JUNG SOOYEON. EEEW. DAFUQ. YOUR BRAIN’S BEEN CORRUPTED. BIG. TIME.” Tiffany ruffled her own hair.

“Honey, I don’t care if you call me a big ert. I love you.” Jessica kissed Tiffany’s lips.

“You never let me win at times like this…” Tiffany muttered. “I love you too.” Tiffany kissed Jessica back.

The main topic of their conversation’s been thrown out of the window after Jung Sooyeon showed off her glorious body to Hwang Miyoung… once again.

It was a fine day for the couple. Good thing they locked Tiffany’s trustworthy soundproof room this time around. (Or the girls would hear unwanted sounds from the room again.)

 

 

 

 

 

How JeTi clicked?

I guess you’ll know it by now.

And more as time passes by.

 

 

 

 

~

Hey there. It's been a while. :)

Sorry if this one-shot's a bit crappy. I've got a lot in mind so I wasn't able to concentrate much while writing it. Sorry. >.<

I actually only finished writing it now. And my head hurts; I'm sleepy. It'll be midnight here soon. orz I'll be correcting errors (if there are any tomorrow.) I've started writing this last monday but since I'm a lazy bum, I've only done half of it now. XD

Another addition for my "what-nots" :)) I hope you enjoyed reading it~

Comments. I'd love to hear it from you guys. <3 Oh, and thanks for the upvotes!

Ciao for now ^______^

~ XOXO