Back Hug

My Piece of Heaven

I can’t believe this. I was supposed to be home about an hour ago but here I am, stuck in a heavy traffic.

About thirty minutes have passed before the heavy traffic cleared out and I hurriedly stepped on the car’s pedal in an attempt to atleast be home as soon as I can.

I arrived in the dorm about forty five minutes after breaking some driver safety rules and almost bumping into a woman walking on the pedestrian lane.

Breaking the rules sometimes is definitely my style. I’m such a bad a** chick.

I grinned to myself while reaching in my front pocket only to find nothing but emptiness.

Oh and what great luck. Such. Great. Luck.

I forgot our dorm’s key in my room!

I let out a frustrating sigh as I searched for my phone in my bag.

Speed dial #2: Taeyeon

I tapped the call button as soon as I can.

Sht. Now that I think of it, Taeyeon’s going to kill me for disturbing her alone time with Sunny! Dammit! Why haven’t I thought of that?!

Holy mac, too late. She answered my call on the third ring with a threatening voice.

“Hwang Miyoung, this better be important or I’m going to break your neck and tear you into millions of pieces for disturbing my alone time with my bunny.”

I gulped a lungful of saliva. Eew. That sounded gross.

“Err, I uh, kinda forgot the duplicate dorm key in my room and I’m outside our dorm’s door right now. Would you please,” I was literally begging. “Please kindly open the door for me this one time, Tae Tae?” I ended my pleading with a cutesy tone.

“Why are you so careless, Hwang?”

“She’s always been careless, Taengoo!” I can hear Sunny’s muffled reply on the other line.

Taeyeon chuckled at Sunny’s response and told me, “Fine. I’ll be there in a while. I’m hanging up.

 

 

 

 

 

“Welcome back, careless girl.” Taeyeon opened the door with a visible wide grin on her face.

“Why are you grinning?” I asked the still grinning girl.

“Just be glad that I’m not going to break your neck any time soon.” She closed the door with a soft thud.

“Something good happened?”

“When I’m with Sunny, good things always happen.” Again with her grin.

“That was… Cheesy? Kind of erted? Or is it just me?” I knitted my brows out of confusion.

“It’s just you, you careless ert.”

“Wow. I was a careless girl not too long ago and now I’m a careless ert. That was fast.” Mockery was evident in my voice.

“Kids grow up fast these days. And I’m getting old.”

“It’s a good thing you know it, Tae.”

“Taengoo~” Sunny’s cute but whiny voice can be heard all throughout the dorm.

“You better go. I maybe saved from your life threatening strangle, but I’m quite sure that Sunny’s gonna kill me when you don’t get back there soon.” I shivered at the thought.

“Relax. You’re the mother of her son.” Taeyeon laughed yet again.

“It’s amusing how you’re so cool with Sunny and I doing the parenting job for Prince and with us showing it to the world.”

“As long as it makes Sunny happy.” I can feel the love and sincerity in Taeyeon’s words.

“That’s so sweet of you. Sometimes I wonder on how I haven’t thought of having you as my other half.” I voiced out what’s on my mind.

“Fany, it’s as easy as this, you just love Jessica so damn much and I love Sunny the same way. The two of us? We’re in love with each other too. Just, not that way. More of the sisterly love way.” She gave out a comforting smile.

“You’re too good with words, Tae.” I smiled at her too.

“Thanks for the compliment, best bud.” She patted my back. “But I really should go. I can feel Sunny sulking in bed and waiting for me to cuddle with her.”

“You two are the sweetest!” I squealed. “Say hi and good night to bunny for me.”

“We’ll do. You better go too. I’m sure someone’s been waiting for you for far too long. She’s been silent the whole day, she was probably thinking of you. Eck, sometimes the amount of love between you two disgusts me.” Taeyeon scrunched up her nose.

“Hey! I just complimented your relationship with Sunny and you give this kind of comeback for me? Whatever happened to justice?”

“Justice is my middle name. Eew, that’s too cliché.” She commented on her own thoughts. “Anyway, rest well… Or maybe not. Keep it low on the nightly activities, we’ll be having our comeback soon! Good night!” The midget ran to her shared room with Sunny before I can even mutter a reply.

“Such a weird kid. She never changed.”

I took off my sneakers and put it in the shoe rack.

I stretched out for a while before making my way through the kitchen where I found my cute little furry bundle of joy.

“Hey there, Prince.” I cooed as I petted my cute little boy.

“How was your day? Sunny appa took care of you well, right?” He barked when I mentioned Sunny’s name.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I took him in my arms before journeying back in my room.

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly opened the door with a soft squeak. Peeking to see if someone’s sleeping on my bed, my lips broke out into a smile.

I gently placed Prince on his side of the room, which has his very own bed. I kissed him on the head before tucking him in because I know he’s probably tired from all the running he has done around the dorm the whole day.

I quietly made my way to the bed to see if I’ve disturbed the sleeping beauty from her deep slumber. But with much luck, she’s still sound asleep. The heavens are on my side. I’ve got an angel here with me.

I sat on the stool beside the bed as I admired the sleeping princess’s goddess-like face. I tenderly tucked a strand of hair at the back of her ear to see more of her features.

I can stare at her forever.

I softly placed my lips on hers, letting it linger for a little while.

I whispered an ‘I love you’ before standing up and changing my clothes.

I placidly opened the cabinet and chose what comfortable clothes to wear.

After coming back from a short bath, and cleaning myself in the process, I returned to the bed once again.

Seeing no signs of other movements from the still sleeping girl other than breathing, I let out a goofy smile.

I slipped right through the covers, finding a comfortable position.

I settled myself behind her.

My arms finding their way around her waist, my chin placed on her shoulder; peacefully hugging her from behind.

My right hand stealthily gripped on the right side of her waist.

She let out a low groan.

I nuzzled my nose on her nape and kissed it.

She groaned again, a tad louder this time.

Not before long, I felt a light squeezed in my right forearm.

My lips, which were still busy giving light kisses on her nape, suddenly formed into a smile.

“I’m home.”

She sweetly hummed as a reply.

“How long have you been asleep?”

She stretched her body, making more contact with mine.

Then she answered with her still groggy voice, “I slept after dinner. So about 7 o’clock?”

“It’s already past 11. I’m sorry if I disturbed you from your deep slumber, sleeping beauty.”

“It’s fine.” She chuckled. “As long as it’s you, my very own prince.”

Just hearing such simple words from her makes my heart flutter.

We’ve been together for a long time but she still has this effect on me.

“I love you. So much. More than you’ll ever know.” I whispered through her ear.

“Should I turn around right now?” She asked.

“Why?”

“Ah, never mind.” I can hear the loud pounding of her heart. “I can’t look at you…” Her voice trailed off.

“Hmm?” I buried my face on her hair, I can smell the sweet scent of the shampoo she uses. “Why can’t you look at me?”

She answered my question with a line from one of our new songs,

“Gwitgae najeun moksori nal ontong dalkomhi nogyeonae (Your deep voice in my ear melts me entirely)

Jigeum dorabolkka neomu dugeungeoryeo neol bol su eobseoyo nan (Should I look back now, my heart is beating so hard, I can’t look at you)”

“My deep, husky voice melts you entirely, huh?” I closed my eyes and smiled through her hair.

“I…”

“You don’t need to answer it if you don’t want to. No need to say.”

“I love you too.” She held my right hand that was leisurely resting on her waist.

“Whether you sing onstage, just for fun, on the karaoke, or even right after you wake up,” I shifted the position of our intertwined hands. “Your voice never falters; it never fails to make me love you more.”

“Stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Making me feel this way; selfishly loving you more than I can ever do.”

“That was my plan all along.”

A peaceful atmosphere surrounded the four corners of the room.

“Jessi?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t tire yourself so much on our comeback, okay?” I asked of the girl silently enjoying the coziness she’s engulfed in.

“I can’t promise you that,” She paused. “But I’ll try my best, worrywart.”

“That’s my girl.” I rubbed the tip of my nose on her nape.

I heard an almost muffled moan come out from . I smirked.

“So I can’t tire myself out but you can?” She hurriedly composed herself.

“Not really. But it’s better that way.”

“Hell to the no, Hwang Miyoung. I don’t want you to get sick or injured. You make me worry about you so much.” She whined.

“Aww. Sorry?” I tried to convince her with my apology, using a cute voice.

“I can’t get mad or even pissed at you for too long. What choice do I have?” She sighed.

“Don’t underestimate the power of Stepho Hwang! Wahaha haha.”

“Oh heavens. You still embarrass me ‘til now.”

“Heeeey. How can you even be embarrassed when you have this smokin’ hot of a girlfriend?” I wiggled my body.

“Stop moving, you big-headed pink lover. The bed is shaking.”

“See? Even the bed trembles over my existence.”

“The bed is not trembling for you; it’s because you’re wiggling, maybe writhing is a better word, yes. You’re writhing like an earthworm that has been showered by salt right now, dummy.” She said, her back still facing me.

“You did not just say that.”

“What? Dummy?”

“No! Comparing me to an earthworm. Heol.”

“I can’t believe this. You’re such a kid.” She muttered.

“I heard that.”

“…..”

“Augh. Can I turn around now?”

She can’t turn around because I have a tight hold on her waist.

“But I want to hug you more.” I pouted.

“You can hug me better when I’m facing you. I haven’t seen your face since you’ve returned.” I can hear the longing in her voice. I’m not giving up so easily.

“But I love it this way. The hug makes me feel even more dominant.”

“You’re using me for your own satisfaction…”

“Of course not!”

“Let me turn around then~” I can’t resist her whiny voice. Damn this.

“Ok, ok! I surrender to your whiny voice.” I loosened my hold on her waist.

She quickly turned around and encircled her arms on my neck. My hands instinctively find their way on her petite waist. She moved closer, our faces only inches apart.

“Gahd, this kind of hairstyle fits you so well.” I still have long hair, but our hairstylist decided to cut a few strands of my hair short for our comeback. We were lying down so Jessi can only see the short strands.

“Does it make me look a whole lot attractive?” I wriggled my eyebrows.

She gave me a bored look. Then she answered, “It makes you look a whole lot handsomely attractive.”

“You love my manly side too much.” I gave out a lousy smile.

“Do I?”

“Yes, you love it so damn much!” I rubbed the tip of my nose with hers.

She chuckled at my gesture. “I still love you more though.”

“You’re the sweetest thing ever.” I pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Next to you, that is.” She crinkled her nose.

“Nah. You’ll always be number one for me.” I sincerely told her.

Our eyes met, and it felt like all the problems, worries, and stress I had for the day have gone to oblivion.

I inched closer to her, our lips already touching.

“I need you to stay with me forever.” I confessed. I can see her face heating up.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere.” I stared on her tempting lips as she said her reply.

I finally captured her lips, once and for all.

She fits so perfectly well with me.

I thank God for giving me one of His greatest creations.

After our long steamy kiss, I looked at her once again; her face flustered, I’m sure mine is too.

“I love you, Steph.”

“I love you too, Jessi.”

“Let’s sleep, baby? I’m tired.” I yawned. “Will you please turn around?”

“Why?”

“I want to sleep while hugging you from behind.”

She smiled. “You’re too demanding but okay. I need to feel your warmth.” She pecked on my lips and turned around.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and my hands on her waist.

Now this is comfortable.

“Good night, Jessibaby.” I whispered through her ear and kissed it.

“Good night, Tiff.” She hummed back.

A warm and cozy back hug.

Having Jessi in my arms.

It’s just what I need to make all my worries gone to waste.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys :) Another one-shot down.

I was supposed to post this earlier but when I finished on writing it, there was only a few minutes left before SM releases Mr. Mr. MV so I decided to post it now instead. Lol.

I had the urge to write something fluffy for JeTi. I've been constantly listening to Back Hug and the song gives me the freaking chills coz it's the perfect inspiration for a fanfic. <3

Heol. This is one of the longest one-shots I have ever written. Writing it and sharing it with you guys will be probably worth it. ;)

Anw, for the 2nd part of Melancholic, I'm still not sure when I'll post it. But please do patiently wait for it. :3

As you can see, I have a thing for manFany. It's because I haz diz huge crush on Stepho oppar. Huehue. And I prefer her more than Jess oppar because my dearly beloved bias (Jessica) will forever be girly in my eyes. And Steph has this kind of manly vibe that leaves me breathless. <3

 

Have you guys watched the MV already?

Holy mac, istg, the long wait for their KR comeback and the MV is so worth it. Oppars Shidae slayed us all so perfectly and flawlessly well.

And Tiffany's teaser vid too... Huehue. It brightened up my day. Because JeTi... <3

 

Ok, enough spazzing for now. I still have training tomorrow and my mom's telling me to sleep now before she goes berserk. ;u;

Thank you for the upvotes and subbies!

Please don't be shy and do leave some comments behind. It feeds and inspires my brain to have more ideas. ;)

 

~ XOXO