The Worrywart

My Piece of Heaven

I always worry about a lot of things.

When I say a lot, I mean, A LOT.

I worry about our company.

I worry about our seniors.

I worry about our juniors.

I worry about the rookies in our company.

I worry about our group.

I worry about my girls.

I worry about our future.

I worry about Taeyeon. Will she be able to keep cool and lead us on with all these trials?

I worry about Sunny. Will she stay as a happy person to cheer us up through it all?

I worry about Hyoyeon. Will she stay as straight forward as she is right now?

I worry about Yuri. Will she be okay, what with all the things that have happened?

 I worry about Sooyoung. I know she’s happy now, but will she always stay this way?

I worry about Yoona. I know she’s happy too, but will she regret what she has left behind?

I worry about Seohyun. Our baby has grown well, and I just hope she continues to make us smile.

I worry about our fans as well. If ever we disband, I know that it’ll be as hard as it is for them, as it is for us.

I worry about my family. I always worry about them. I miss them almost every single day that it hurts so much.

I worry about the girls’ family. They’re like a family to us all too. And I know they also feel our pain.

I worry about the media. When will they ever stop on following us? They’re risking their lives, and our lives in the process.

Worries, worries.

I still have a lot of it on my list.

If I mentioned it all, it might take one whole day or more.

But…

I worry about her the most.

I worry about her health.

I worry about her career.

I worry about her schedules.

I worry about her well-being.

I worry about her feelings.

I worry about us.

When it comes to her, I’m always worried.

Worried that her love for me might just fade like the wind.

Worried that she would find someone better.

Worried that someone might take her away from me.

Worried that there would be someone who can love her better than I do.

Worried that I might not be able to love her as much as she loves me.

My worries about her are redundant.

Our love.

The love which we treasured for such a long time and is still going strong.

But I can’t help it.

I love her so damn much that I would sacrifice even my own life for her.

I’m starting to think that what she’d said is true.

I’m becoming such a worrywart and I think too much lately.

Maybe it is true.

I’m even talking to myself now.

But when I’m with her…

It feels like all my worries are…

Her sudden movement brought me back to reality.

“Why are you smiling to yourself?” She asked as she cutely yawned.

“Oh.” I faced her and gave her a warm smile. “Good morning, princess.”

“Hmm.” She smiled with her eyes closed again. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“Why I was smiling to myself?”

She puckered her lips and nodded.

“Stop being so cute in the morning.”

“Why?” She whined. “You don’t like it? Fine!” She rolled on the other side of the bed.

“Gosh. Why are you so whiny every morning, too?” I slowly placed my hand on her waist, pulled her closer to me, which resulted to a cozy back hug.

She stayed silent.

“Aren’t you going to talk to me? You were asking me a question, remember?” I tenderly nuzzled her nape.

And I was answered with silence, once again.

“Jessi? Are you sleeping again?”

“No.”

“I see.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I was thinking about what you’ve said to me.”

“What?”

“You were asking me why I was smiling.” I tightened my hold on her waist.

“I told you so many things, Steph. What part of my daily preaches had made you laughed?” She placed her hand on top of mine; my hand which was resting on her tummy.

“What you’ve told me yesterday. That I’m starting to become a worrywart.”

“You’ve always been one, honey.”

“Really?”

“Really, really. Sometimes you just don’t realize it.” She softly laughed.

“I love the way you laugh.”

“Err. Thanks.” The ice princess has been stunned with my sudden confession.

“I love the way your hair flows so perfectly everytime.”

Sensing that she wouldn’t reply, I continued with my confession.

“I love the way your eyes flutter open when you wake up,”

“I love the way you crinkle your nose when you’re annoyed,”

“I love the way your lips curve into a smile when you’re happy,”

“I love the way you dance so gracefully, like you don’t have any flaws at all,”

“I love the way you sing with your angelic voice that never fails to move me,”

“I love the way you get jealous and how you try to make me feel jealous all of the time,”

“I love the way you pout, whine and make faces.”

“I love the way you make me smile, and even cry,”

“I love the way you worry for me,”

“I love the way you snuggle closer to me at night,”

“I love the way you call out for my name,”

“I love the way you look at me,”

“I love the way you hold on to my hands,”

“I love the way we hug,”

“I love the way we kiss,”

“I love the way you make my heart beat even faster,”

“I love the way you make me feel love,”

“To sum it all up…” I buried my face on the crook of her nape.

“I love you just the way you are.” I muttered through her exposed skin.

She rolled to her side again and faced me, “And I love you for being such a worrywart and a cheeseball at the same time.”

“Your love for simple Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is enough.” I giggled.

“Since when were you simple?”

“I don’t know either.”

“You can be so dumb sometimes.”

“Atleast I’m not dumb all the time.”

“Oh shut up, honey.”

“Roger that, princess.”

“Well, aren’t you obedient today?” She grinned.

“I just felt like it. Don’t make me regret my choice.” I grinned as well.

“Sure thing.” Her arms instinctively encircle on my neck; her fingers playing with the hair on my nape.

I looked at her with sincere eyes, “You know I have a lot of worries. But when I’m with you, it’s as if those worries are as good as gone.”

“You always worry about a lot of things.” She looked at me. “I know you don’t show it often but I can read you like an open book. I’ll always be here for you, Steph. So instead of worrying about the future, worry about me instead.” She let out a breathtaking smile.

“That’s my problem. More than half of my worries include you.”

“Why do you have to worry about me all the time when we’re always together?”

“That’s what I’m worried about.”

“Augh. That’s confusing. How many times have I heard the words ‘worry, worries, and worried’ from you this morning?”

I chuckled. “About a hundred or so?”

“Exactly.” She nodded. “Forget all about your worries for now, ok? It may be hard but we’ll get through it all. As long as we have each other, as long as I have you, we’ll be alright.”

“As long as I have you.” I repeated her words.

She buried her face on my chest and muttered something.

“What did you say, Jessi?”

She looked up and stared at me. “I said I love you.”

“Aww. Aren’t you cute?!” I lifted her a bit by the waist so that we’re now facing each other. “I love you the most.”

She blushed.

I continued, “God only knows for how long, and I’m never gonna stop loving you.”

“No matter what we go through?” She asked.

I held her right hand and brought it closer to my lips, “No matter what it is we go through, just stay by my side and I promise to be with you forever.”

“Cheeseball…”

“Thanks, baby. I’ll take that as a compliment.” I showed her my trademark eyes smile. Then, I kissed her hand.

“You never fail to make me smile.” She said.

“Ofcourse. I wouldn’t be Stephanie Hwang Miyoung if I can’t make Jessica Jung Sooyeon smile.” I kissed her forehead.

“You’ve stolen so many kisses from me this early in the morning!” She hit my arm.

“Whiny brat. If only I didn’t love you, bet I’ll throw you out of the window right this instant.” I laughed.

“I haven’t even finished my sentence yet…” She pouted again.

“Sorry~” I poked her cheek. “You can continue now.”

She pointed on her lips with her forefinger and bit on it.

“Tempting.” I smirked. “You should’ve said it earlier.”

I rubbed the tip of my nose with hers, looked at her, and kissed her lips.

Worries, huh?

I shouldn’t think about them too much.

What matters most is what I have now and what lies ahead.

My future with her.

Our future which we’ll both work hard on so that we wouldn’t have anymore worries.

As long as I’m holding onto Jessi’s hand as we continue our journey…

I’ll be looking forward to a bright new day with a smile.

 

 

 

 

~

Hi guise~ Been a while, eh? How are ya doing? :)

Another one-shot down! Hahaha. I've been grinning all to myself while writing this one. Lol. Call me weird but I don't care~ XD

I just kind of got the idea for this out of nowhere. I'm a bit confident when it comes to this kind of plot. Ahuehue. *conceited kid*

School's been a bummer. Troll. And, oh gahd, my coach is making it hard for me too.  ;u; Talk about non-stop kickings for fifteen minutes and it's only the beginning of my Taekwondo 'hell' training. OTL No matter! I'll do my best! *U*

 

I hope this shot satisfies your feels for now. *winkeu*

Because Stepho's been high on red bull and Jessi's like,

iTPpd0rB45lZL.gif

That hand, please. Don't make me jealous, Jessibaby. (LOL)

And the awkwardness... /flips le whole universe

92784a46gw1ects66xuzwg208c0cru11.gif

This is like the first time that I have seen Tiffany act so awkward with Jessica. I. Can't. Take. It. ;A;

ANY HOW, your comments are very well appreciated. I'll be waiting. ;)

~ XOXO