A Day of Events

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: Hot Summer - f(x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY

~

.:Soomin's POV:.

The next day we carried a watermelon to the back yard, where a huge Infinity pool was and we carried a cooler filled with club soda, Sprite, Water, and milk.

We carried a container of spoons and we settled everything on the picnic table.

We slathered sunscreen on ourselves and we sat on the chaises.

Nam kyu was in the pool with floaties, he was splashing water in every which way making us soaked with water before some of even got in the pool

He giggled when Sungyeol splashed him back, causing him to flow with the water current that sent him floating towards Sungjong.

Sungjong dipped a toe into the water, "IT'S COLD!" he complained.

Hoya went to the temperature dial on the back porch and turned it up a bit higher.

"IT'S STILL COLD!" Sungjong complained.

I shoved him into the pool, "YAH! JUNG SOOMIN! NOW I'M ALL WET!"

"THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!" I said.

He pulled me by my leg and I fell into the pool.

"GRR!" I splashed him with all my might and he yelped as the water hit him.

"ARGH!" he splashed me back.

Dongwoo scooped up Nam kyu, "We're out of watermelons, Nam kyu and I are going to the store for more," he said.

We all nodded and waved at Dongwoo and Nam kyu.

~

Half an our or so later I got a call from Dongwoo.

"Yoboseoyo?" 

"SOOMIN! I CAN'T FIND NAM KYU!" he shouted in panic.

"WHAT?" I shot out of the water and grabbed my towel, "Where are you?" I asked as I pulled on shorts and a t-shirts.

"THE SUPERMARKET DOWN THE BEACH!" he said.

I hung up the phone and rushed to the pool, "GO CHANGE AND MEET ME AT THE SUPERMARKET DOWN BY THE BEACH, DONGWOO LOST NAM KYU!" I said loudly before running to the supermarket.

~

.:Hoya's POV:.

It took a while for us to process what Soomin said.

But once it hit our brains we immediatly rushed to change into decent clothes and we all squeezed out the door.

~

It was a short walk to the supermarket and we charged in, and at that moment the music stopped and someone's voice echoed throughout the store.

"Attention Shoppers: There is a little lost boy wandering around. He is almost 2, brown hair, brown eyes, two feet nine inches, answers to the name Nam kyu. If you find him please bring him to the Information Desk located by the cash registers. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for for shopping with us today."

Suddenly the whole store rang with calls of, "Nam kyu!"

We all joined in, looking around the shelves crawling to see if he was under the shelves, checking every place.

"The little boy has been found, thank you for your cooperation," I rushed to the Information desk and saw a man in his 40s standing next to Soomin and Nam kyu.

"NAM KYU!" I said hugging him.

"Ya-ya-appa~" he squealed when he saw me.

Soomin bowed many times to the man saying, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," until I got dizzy.

"It's no problem, he seemed so lost and was asking for Minnie-umma, are you his mother?" he asked.

"No, I'm just taking care of him," she smiled and then shot a glare at the guilty Dongwoo.

"I hope you have a nice day," the man said and proceeded to the cash register.

~

When we got home Soomin slumped down on the couch with Nam kyu, "Don't ever scare umma like that again!" she said.

Nam kyu nodded.

Dongwoo tip toed up the stairs.

"AND YOU!" Soomin said pointing at Dongwoo.

"What were you doing?" she said.

"I saw a girl..." he mumbled.

We all burst out laughing and Soomin smacked him, "Pabo."

Nam kyu hit him too, "Pabo appa~"

Dongwoo pouted, "Sorry."

"Wit's okay~" Nam kyu said with a cute grin.

~

Nam kyu grabbed his spoon and scooped out spoonfuls of watermelon.

"Is the watermelon good?" Soomin asked.

"Gwood~" he said with a mouthful of watermelon.

"Let appa have some," Dongwoo said.

Nam kyu scooped up a spoonful and he splatted it against his nose.

"Gwood?~" Nam kyu asked.

"Mhm," Dongwoo said wiping his nose.

We all burst out laughing and took a bite.

_____________________________________

Alright so the ending is awkward because I couldn't think of a good one =.=

Sorry guys =.=

I really don't want to end the story, but hey good things have to end right?

Vote in the poll for what you want my next story to be:

I gotta go finish that homework TT.TT

But before I go, I LOVE YOU! 

I laughed so hard when I saw this: