Too much tumblr&Facebook;. Totally unhealthy

The Escapades Of EXO Hospital

CHAPTER 6: Too much tumblr&Facebook. Totally unhealthy.






Xiumin stays cooped inside the nurse office unless works called. And it wasn't much, probably only 6 hours a day then after that other nurses would take his shift. 


So what does he do during breaks?


Open Tumblr. 


Yup. Xiumin is like those any other ordinary humans in the world. 


He clicks on his dashboard and finds that he's been missing a lot. He opens Facebook in another tab and decides to ask some of his online friends.


FyeahBaozi339: hey guise wht have I been missing?

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: shrugs.

HunnieBear: nobody talks like dat anymore.

CutiePandaboii^^: oh! You missed a lot! Vixx has made a comeback!

HunnieBear: dude, that was so 2013.

CookingMAMA: but I guess baozi has been living under a rock for awhile. 

FyeahBaozi339: heyyy am not. Had been busy doing my job! 

$w@99y_M0N€¥: H-hi guys.

CutiePandaboii^^: wow u changed ur user name!

$w@99y_M0N€¥: oh! R- really? I d-didn't know..

HunnieBear: ....

CookingMAMA: guise do u believe in aliens?

CutiePandaboii^^: hey TVXQ made a comeback! 

HunnieBear: that was dayyyss ago. 

CutiePandaboii^^: :( okay.. I guess u knw everything huh. And here I am, just trying to help others know more about what's happening around the world, but then u always ruined it. Is it fun? Seeing me like this? Huh? 


[EGGTART_Yeol00 joined the conversation]


EGGTART_Yeol00: wassssuppp peepzzzz

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: a y o o .

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: w a s s u p .

HunnieBear: u two,,

CutiePandaboii^^: @HunnieBear answer me! >:(   


[PikaChennie-sama joined the conversation]


PikaChennie-sama: hi guiseeee ;) ;) 

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: *p u k e s*

PikaChennie-sama:  :((

PikaChennie-sama: And why do u talk like that.

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: l i k e  w h a t

HunnieBear: like that.

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: l i k e  w h a t

HunnieBear: =_=

HunnieBear: nevermind.

FyeahBaozi339: Guise what else was I missing?

PikaChennie- sama: Me ;) 

EGGTART_Yeol00: EW FLIRTING ALERT. FLIRTING ALERT. 

FyeahBaozi339: *blushes* nawww, I missed u lots. 

PikaChennie-sama: ;) ;) 

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: get a room.

HunnieBear: finally u stopped talking like that! \(^_^)/ ~~~ 

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: L i k e  w h a t 

PikaChennie-sama: .... -_-

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: W h a t ? ? ?

HunnieBear: N O T H I N G

Duizhang_AKAdrAGon: Why do u talk like tht. Weirdo.

HunnieBear: .


[unicornlovers<3 joined the conversation]

[Doctor_FEELGOOD joined the conversation]


unicornlovers<3: hey friends.

CutiePandaboii^^: hi! 

EGGTART_Yeol00: Hey dude! 

CookingMAMA: HEY 

Doctor_FEELGOOD: hey.

CookingMAMA: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ALL DOING? 

Doctor_FEELGOOD: are u mad

CookingMAMA: NO I AM NOT

Doctor_FEELGOOD: Why r u using caps lock lolol

CookingMAMA: OH AM I? I DIDN'T REALIZE.

HunnieBear: wht r u using?

CookingMAMA: MY PHONE. WHY?

Doctor_FEELGOOD: ,,,,, nvm


[BABYThehun joined the coversation]


BABYThehun: hi.

CookingMAMA: hi baby! 

Doctor_FEELGOOD: u nvr call me baby :(

CookingMAMA: it's just his username! Gosh.

Doctor_FEELGOOD: :) ok.

PikaChennie-sama: Jealous much. :P

Doctor_FEELGOOD: Don't get me started on u and that baozi guy. I wnna puke.

FyeahBaozi339: whaat. There's nothing wrong about me and @PikaChennie-sama

PikaChennie-sama: It's called PDAO 

Doctor_FEELGOOD: what? Public display of affection online?

PikaChennie- sama: Yup.

Doctor_FEELGOOD: ..

FyeahBaozi339: guise I need to go first, bye!

PikaChennie-sama: :( dnt go pls

[FyeahBaozi339 is offline]

Doctor_FEELGOOD: Hah. Too late. 

PikaChennie-sama: ok im out


[PikaChennie-sama is offline]


                                                                                                       ***


Kyungsoo thinks Xiumin needs to go out there in the nature.



He thinks otherwise.




"Seriously Xiumin? You're gonna rot here! And I'm not going to touch your corpse. And I'm not the one to blame when the hospital finds a dead body laying in front of the computer." 

"You're overreacting. Please." Xiumin rolls his eyes. "Besides, I have everything here." He lays back on his comfortable chair made of steels. Yup. Totally comfortable. "This is life."

"Riiight." Kyungsoo is totally unconvinced by the lack of theory. "How about food?" 

"I can order take- outs."

"Shower?"

"Why do I need one? If you stay here in this air- conditioned room, you don't know sweat."

"That's gross. How about clothes?"

"Over there." He points to a stack of scrubs.

"Scrubs? Uh-uh." 

"You'll never learn new things here, you'll be an idiot. Your IQ's gonna drop to the point where you don't even know 1+1."

"Let me go get my calculator." 

Kyungsoo facepalms.

"But I have google." He pats lovingly at the computer. 

"How about socializing?" Kyungsoo frowns and folds his hand.

"What's that. Never heard of it. Nope." He shakes his head. "Oh wait, you mean Tumblr?" Xiumin winks.

Kyungsoo walks towards the windows and opens the curtains.

"ASSFGGHJKAJ MY EYES IT BURNS." Xiumin hisses and crawls under the desk with a blanket.

Kyungsoo stares at his friend in horror, Xiumin has apparently transform into some hikikomori* ape.

"That's it. I'm soooo calling Kris for an appointment." He proceeds to dial the numbers on the hospital telephone when Xiumin crawls outside and falls under his knees at a unbelievably fast speed.

"PLEASE DONT. I PROMISE I'LL GO OUT." Xiumim begs, last time Kris made him go through a month without tumblr. WITHOUT. tumblr. Xiumin felt like he's dead. Except for the fact that he's still breathing. It irks him how he could still be alive without Tumblr.

Kyungsoo smirks. "Now go outside and play with the patients or something."

Xiumin pouts before heading slowly towards the door. He looks back at Kyungsoo who's waiting with an eyebrow raised. 

"Um I think I have diarrhea." He grabs his stomach and made pain failed expressions.

"Excuse invalid, you were totally fine a few seconds ago."

"Uh-

"Nope."

"But-

"Go out."

"I-

"Now."

"Re-

"Before I call Kris."



"Ok."

                                                                                                    ***


Xiumin walks slowly towards the hospital grounds where patients enjoy the sunlight. Where kids play in the playground, elders sits on the benches, teenagers plays with their phones and some are hurdling around and gossiping. Xiumin rolls his eyes, it's so suffocating here. Way too many people. He rather choose to be rolled in his nest of unwashed blankets, opening his computer, Tumblr, Facebook, eating tons of unhealthy take- outs, with the curtains closed and air con on.

He sits on a swing, rocking back and forward, seeing kids playing in tiny, crammed sandboxes, building castles and some into shapes he couldn't comprehend. 

"Oppa!" He feels two taps on his shoulders and on his sides and a slap on his .

Startled, he turns his back and yells, "Yah! You scared me, do your on someone else!"

"But," One of the kids replies back. "They ain't ing fun." 

Xiumin gasps and covers his mouth. 

"Yeah, they're too ing old for this , we're scared they might get a heart attack." 

Xiumin stares, horrified. His jaw drops as he slowly comprehends what the kids said.


Did they just used... the F word? The F word?


And what, they're not even 10 yet! What in the world has happen to these kids? He thinks as he shakes his head in disagreement. 


Xiumin continues to stare at the five kids infront of him with a mortified expression.


"Where.. Where did you learn such profanities?!" He gulps down his saliva. 

"Tumblr ofcourse!" A blond boy answers like it's the most normal thing ever. 


Oh.


"O-okay, so what did you want me for?" He asks, still a little bit surprised about the whole 'nowadays even little kids use profanities' thing.

"Nah, we were just slapping people's butts." A boy with a cap answers.

"We wanna test their reaction!" Another chimes.

"So.. What are your names?" Xiumin asks.

"The name's Key." The blond boy which Xiumin thinks slapped his earlier says. Hmm, he's going to keep an eye on him. He looks waaay a little too sassy for a kid who's no bigger than 10 year- olds.

"Yo Jonghyun here." A boy with brown hair says. Xiumin's sure he's the one who said the F word earlier.

"I'm Minho." A tall kid emerge from behind Jonghyun. Xiumin's positive he was the one who tapped his shoulders.

"And I'm Onew!" A cute kid wearing a cap says cheerfully. 

"I'm Taemin! The baby!" Another smaller boy with mushroom hair says. Xiumin's sure this one was the boy who poked his sides. 

"AND WE ARE.... THE ONE AND ONLY SHINee!!" All five of them pose together, aiming for a 'power ranger' formation but obviously are failing miserably. 

Xiumin laughs. This is fun. 

"Hey why did you laugh?!" Key jeers.

"I-I'm sorry! It was cool!" He made an ok sign.

Key's face changes into a pleased one. "It better be, I was the one who made the formation." He smiles smugly.

"No wonder you were at the top." Xiumin snickers inwardly. 

"Anyway, wanna join us making castles?" Jonghyun asks.

"Sure." 

                                                                                                           ***


Chen slams his computer down loudly which gains attention from his friends. 

"What?" He jeers. 

"Looks like someone is in his PSM." Luhan teases.

"Whatever, you go deal with that nurse." 

Luhan scoffs, "atleast I'm more decent, rather than some guy who jerks off to someone's ." 

"Hey! It's not just some ordinary . It's Xiu- nope. Nothing." He quickly covers his mouth and mutters a small 'damn if they find out'. 

"Ha. Right." 

"Whatever, I'm going outside." He stands up and heads towards the door.

"Nobody cares." Kris says.

"Well you." 


                                                                                                          ***


Once he arrives outside, he sees lots of kids running around, it was quite refreshing to he honest. As he walk through he greeted some of his patients.

"Hey Myungsoo!" 

"Oi be careful or you'll tripped."

"Hey buddy!"

Then from afar, he sees that certain nurse playing sand castles with little kids. Unknowingly, a smile creeps to his face. It was a rare sight to see Xiumin out if he wasn't doing some errands. After some quick thinking, he saunters closer.

"Hey!" 

Xiumin glances left and right checking if Chen was really talking to him. He points to himself and mouths a 'me?' 

Chen chuckles and Xiumin swears it's the melodious sound he's ever heard before.

"Ofcourse it's you." 

"O-oh, haha," Xiumin scratches his neck like an awkward turtle, "hi."

"Yup, so.. Can I join you guys?"

Before Xiumin could answer, Key steps outside the sandbox and stands in front of Xiumin, folds his arms. 

"You want to join us, 9 year- olds, building sand castles?" Key gives a judging stare at the doctor.

"Sure, why not?" Chen shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

Key breaks off into a grin. "I like you."

Chen smiles, but his eyes are directed to Xiumin who looks away, flabbergasted.

"Guys! We have a new one! Make a new castle for the doctor!" Key shouts his order to his friends. 

"Okaaaayy." 


Maybe Xiumin should thank Kyungsoo for this. 



Maybe. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hii guys :) *waves* this is chapter 6! haha. i think my updates are going to be slower because school's starting in two days! 0_0 uh, anyway, enjoy and please do comment~