First Day At Work... In Scrubs

The Escapades Of EXO Hospital
CHAPTER 2: First Day At Work... In scrubs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He's dressed in scrubs. Freakin' scrubs! He ing hates scrubs. They're lame, totally unfashionable, and all in blue. And most of all... ever since he entered the lockers, it's super obvious- well, they're being too obvious, Sehun rolls his eyes at the lame attempt of spying the new kid.
 
"Okay, what are you guys doing?" He says, turning his back to face six different pairs of eyes, all peeking from the corners of their own colored lockers. 
 
Silence.
 
"You know, I can see you guys." Sehun rolls his eyes and his lips in annoyance. 
 
Silence. 
 
"Weirdos..." He mutters incoherently under his breath. 
 
"HEY! We can hear that." A guy with a little too much amount of eyeliner (but he still looks cute and y), appears abruptly from behind his yellow painted locker. 
 
"Oh so now you can talk." 
 
"Uhm.." Someone shows from behind a purple locker. "W-we're s-sorry.." He fidgets and doesn't look at Sehun in the eyes. "We d-didn't m-mean to.."
 
"Oh. My. Gosh freaking mother of mofo SUHO! You're being too gullible, that's how those little kids managed to trick you in becoming their slaves! Especially in buying them candies!"
 
"B- but I- I.." Suho begins to tear up.  
 
"Hyung! Don't be too harsh on our angel." Another boy with wide- eyes cooes, hugging Suho.
 
"Whatever Kyungsoo, he'll never learns." Baekhyun clears his throat. "ANYWAY NEW KID," he points at an unimpressed Sehun. "I'm Mr. Byun Baekhyun, and I make the rules around here."
 
"I thought the rules were made by the hospital, gege?" A boy who looks like a panda, innocently asks, slowly appearing from his pink locker.
 
Baekhyun facepalms, "that's not what I meant, Tao."
 
"Huh? What?" The panda tilts his head.
 
"Arghnasdhjsjj, NEVERMIND." 
 
"Look, just skip those dramatic entrance you planned and get the introductions done." Sehun says.
 
"Fine, jeez. So much for the fun." He mutters, "I'm Baekhyun, the whimpering guy is Suho."
 
"H-hi, I'm S-suho.." He shyly says.
 
"Sehun." And from where he's standing, he can hear that Kyungsoo guy whispering stuff into Suho's ear like 'you did good baby' and 'I'll make you some cake tomorrow'
 
"The one hugging Suho is Kyungsoo, he's really great at cooking." Sehun's eyes lights up at this. 
 
Cooking? Hehe, cooking means free food.
 
He walks to Kyungsoo and plants himself on the other's arm. "Hyung.."
 
"Ye-" oh my god, that is the cutest face I've ever seen! Kyungsoo squeals to himself after seeing Sehun's aegyo face.
 
"Y-yes?" Kyungsoo here, is a er for cute things, and people.
 
"I want a cake too~" 
 
"Of course you'll get one sweetie." He cooes. 
 
"With strawberries?" 
 
"Anything for you." Baekhyun slaps his own face because , now the newbie has Kyungsoo under his fingers in just ten seconds.
 
Yes! Sehun fist pumps mentally. 
 
"Hey hey, it took me a month to get you to cook for me, how did that kid managed to brainwash you?!" Baekhyun yells, clearly upset. 
 
"He's cute, unlike you." Kyungsoo replies coldly. 
 
A shock becomes apparent on Baekhyun's face. He stands paralyzed like that for the next ten minutes or so before running outside the door screaming "I'M ING CUTE YOU MOFOS!!"
 
"Hyung~ why is he like that?" Sehun asks Kyungsoo with those googly eyes. Yes. Googly eyes.
 
"Don't worry about that sweetie, he's always like that." Kyungsoo pats his head.
 
"Anyway, I'm Tao. Nice to meet you!" The boy who looks like a panda held his hand out.
 
Sehun unlatches himself from Kyungsoo and returns Tao's handshake.
 
"Sehun." 
 
"And I'm Xiumin!" A cheerful guy who resembles a baozi says.
 
"Sehun. Nice to meet you all nurses."
 
 
***
 
 
Baekhyun stomps his way towards the halls and just practically screaming his hearts out. 
 
"I'M DEFINITELY CUTE!! Damn that newbie! I'll make him pay!" Then he saw Chanyeol walking out of his office. He proceeds to hide in a corner behind the patients chairs. They were giving him the stares but he doesn't give a crap at the moment, because what's Chanyeol doing outside his office? He's usually in the lounge.
 
He glances at the clock, "great, I'm on break."
 
He stoops lower and follows Chanyeol, hiding behind walls every now and then. Chanyeol goes to the elevator and he dashes fastly (like a mad man) from his hiding spot, and into the elevator right before the door closes, and the worst part is, he trips on a bubblegum, a bubblegum for God's sake! stucked on the floor and falls with a loud thud, landing painfully on his fours, having a VIP view of Chanyeol's... Err... Crotch.
 
He takes his breath, mentally readying himself for whatever's coming next. He looks up, and sees Chanyeol staring at him weirdly.
 
Ah, he's going to think I'm a freak. Great. 
 
What should I do? This is really embarassing! 
 
I'm going to blame the new kid for this!
 
My life is over.
 
Chanyeol clears his throat, breaking Baekhyun's train of thoughts.
 
"Uhm, aren't you going to stand up?"
 
Baekhyun quickly stands up and pats away invisible dusts. 
 
"Uh, yeah, I was, you know, doing some errands and.." He coughs awkwardly, "Well hello there." He leans on the wall and waves at Chanyeol who only smiles awkwardly in return. 
 
"Niiice. See you around then, Baekhyun."
 
The elevator dings and Chanyeol coolly steps outside, leaving Baekhyun hyperventilating because squeals he knows my name and squeals I just talked to doctor Chanyeol!
 
"I have to tell the others!" 
 
He quickly presses the 2nd floor button, and into the nurse lockers. He opens the door loudly to gain the wanted attention. 
 
"Hyung~ Baekhyun hyung is going to get me. I heard him yelling in the corridor earlier that he'll make me pay." Sehun whines and buries himself into Kyungsoo's back.
 
"Don't worry baby, he'll have to past through me first."
 
"Yehet~ hyungie is my knight!" He cheers.
 
Kyungsoo smiles gently and pinches Sehun's cheeks. 
 
Baekhyun can only groan at the disgusting scene happening right before his eyes. Is that kid ing bipolar or something?! He needs to get check.
 
He clears his throat, "ATTENTION PLEASE."
 
Tao pauses from playing Angry bird in his phone, Xiumin pauses from tidying the stacks of clothes and thankfully, Baekhyun sighs in relief, those two stops doing those disgusting things that only couples do.
 
"What gege?"
 
"What?"
 
"Tell us."
 
"W-what is it?"
 
"Okay okay guys stop being so impatient." He giggles. 
 
"The big news is.... CHANYEOL KNOWS MY NAME! DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME OR SOMETHING? OH MY GOSH AND- AND WE TALKED IN THE ELEVATOR AND THANK YOU SEHUN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN."
 
"What did I do?" Sehun interjects. 
 
"But gege~ everybody knows your name! it's written on your name tag."
 
 
 
 
Sehun snickers at his hyung's stupidness. 
 
 
 
 
That's when Baekhyun feels his whole world crumbling down into tiny pieces. And his heart too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: hi guys! :) this is chapter 2!<3 thank you for those who had subscribed so far!!^^ and thank you for those who had commented! Hehe thank you once again, please do comment and tell me what u think! Enjoy ~