Butts

The Escapades Of EXO Hospital
CHAPTER 3: Butts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol strides coolly along the hall ways, flashing smiles and winks at the female nurses who giggles in return. Too engrossed, he doesn't notice a pair of eyes burning holes to his back.
 
Then he sees Jessica the pretty receptionist walking towards the vending machine. 
 
"Hey Jessica." He winks.
 
"Hi.. Doctor Chanyeol." She bats her eyelashes and Baekhyun wants to puke right now right here. Good thing he didn't eat anything this break or else he'd feel sorry for the janitor. 
 
"So... Are you on your break?" He grins.
 
"Why?" She giggles.
 
"Wanna join me for lunch? I'll treat you to something special." He wriggles his y (according to Baekhyun) eyebrows.
 
"I'd love to, doctor." She giggles again.
 
Oh no you won't! Baekhyun thought before running towards them.
 
 
 
***
 
 
"Jongin, what are you doing?"
 
"Uh, what does it look like I'm doing?" 
 
"Watching gay . Obviously." 
 
"God! NO Chen." 
 
"Well, why did you close the tab then?" Chen smirks. "I understand if you can't hold your needs once in a while you know, I mean I do that all the time. But I don't watch on my computer, and definitely not in my office, you know." 
 
"What?"
 
"I watch them live." He grins.
 
"See that?" Chen angles Jongin's chin towards the window where he sees a busy Xiumin bending down to pick up some of the fallen documents.
 
"Gross! You get hard seeing grandmas?!" 
 
"What? Oh God, not there stupid! There." He angles Kai's chin again.
 
"Whoa, that's a fine piece of ." Jongin stares in awe.
 
"I know, but that's all mine. You need to find your own." 
 
"I've already got mine." Kai says as he sits back on his chair.
 
"Oh, Kyungsoo?" Chen says in a weird tone.
 
"Yeah- wait, Are you mocking him?" Kai growls. Nobody, nobody, teases his Kyungsoo. 
 
"Wha- no, no, I'm just saying that my Xiumin has a better you know, not that Kyungsoo's are saggy but you know, Xiumin's stern." He clicks his tongue in approval. 
 
"Well my Kyungsoo's bouncy!" Kai yells, he's not going to loose to Chen. No way in hell.
 
"What's bouncy?" They didn't realize- Kai didn't, that Kyungsoo just entered his office. 
 
"O-oh Kyungsoo." Kai says nervously. "Nothing."
 
"He says your is bouncy."
 
Kai gives Chen a glare saying I'm-going-to-kill-you-later--so-you-better-get-out-of-my-office-now.
 
Chen leans in and whispers in Kai's ear, "you're gonna thank me for this." With that, he steps away, whistling some random tune, and shuts the door.
 
"Jongin, what were you saying?" He glares.
 
"I.. gotta go now, bye Kyungsoo!" He made a dash towards the door, thinking he's safe for now, only to find the door budged. Damn Chen.
 
He takes a deep breath.
 
"CHEN!!! OPEN THE ING DOOR OR ELSE!" 
 
At the other side of the door, Chen snickers loudly. "Nope can do." He spins the key around his index finger before throwing it into a plant pot nearby. 
 
"What are you doing?" A passing Luhan asks.
 
"Oh you know, just doing an errand for our little Jongin~" Chen laughs evily.
 
Luhan quirks an eyebrow but doesn't ask and goes on walking before sighing to himself, "am I the only one sane here.." 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Jongin continues to bang on the door, looking at his back to see a scary Kyungsoo advancing closer.
 
Oh no.
 
"Err.. Kyungsoo! Hey there, fancy meeting you here." He turns around and faces Kyungsoo who surprisingly has closed the distance between them for mere centimeters. 
 
"You. Didn't. Answer. Me." Kyungsoo gritted his teeth as he points his finger on Jongin's chest. What Kyungsoo hated the most is people not answering his questions and run like it's the only option. 
 
".. Fine."
 
Kyungsoo waits.
 
"Chen says that Xiumin's is better than yours so... Isaidthatyoursisbouncy. I mean, your is definitely better." The last few words came as whispers. 
 
"Oh."
 
"You're not mad?" 
 
"Here's the documents you wanted." Kyungsoo hands Jongin the files and exits before bowing a little.
 
Kai stood there, shock, since when was Kyungsoo not mad at him? That was really really weird.
 
 
***
 
 
Kyungsoo closes the door and tries to calm his heart that feels like it's about to jump out of his skin any second, and he's sweating a lot right now, totally unusual. What Jongin just said practically means that his is one hell of a fine art. He knows it's probably just one of Jongin's tricks but he can't help it okay, not when someone as hot as Jongin just complimented his .
 
"What is this?" 
 
"What's what?" Luhan who happens to pass by, asks.
 
"Luhan hyung!" 
 
"Yes?"
 
"Please help me.."
 
"I'll try to." Well, Kyungsoo looks desperate, he's sure he could stop a bit, searching for that new nurse could wait. 
 
"My heart," Kyungsoo clenches his shirt where his heart is located, "I feel like.. I feel like.. I feel like.. My heart, I think it's exploding! I think I'm having cardiac arrest." 
 
He staggers towards Luhan and clenches his collar.
 
"Lu..Han..you have to help me, you're a cardiologist right?" 
 
"Ugh, Kyungsoo calm down. What the heck happened to you?!"
 
"B- but my heart.. LUHAN PLEASE." He chokes Luhan hard.
 
"OH MY GOD KYUNGSOO PLS YOU'RE KILLING ME." The grip on Luhan's neck becomes tighter and even on the verge of dying all Luhan thinks is that he's never going to see Sehun again.
 
"S-Someone.. S-save me!" He squeaks. And he thinks blood is coming out of his mouth.
 
This is it. I'll never see Sehun anymore.
 
That adorable smile.
 
That fluffy hair that I haven't got the chance to touch yet.
 
That milky skin.
 
Thank you Sehun, for everything. I'll never forget you.
 
Good bye- 
 
Suddenly he feels the grip on his neck gone and that he feels all the oxygen fighting to get into his mouth. It's too overwhelming, he chokes and his vision is starting to get blurry as he falls on the floor, but someone catches him right on time.
 
"-han hyung! -ung!" All Luhan hears are broken phrases and a glimpse of the boy he misses so much before he blacks out.
 
 
***
 
 
 
He blinks his eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness of the room.
 
"Uhh," he groans and clutches his dizzy head. 
 
"Where am I?" He looks around and find all the people he knows circling the bed he's laying on.
 
A guilty Kyungsoo.
 
A poker- faced Sehun.
 
A snickering Chen.
 
An unimpressed Kris.
 
A smirking Jongin.
 
A confused Tao.
 
A giggling Xiumin.
 
A crying Suho.
 
A calm Lay.
 
 
"On your office bed." Lay answers.
 
"..why am I dizzy?" He croaks.
 
"Kyungsoo over here-
 
"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M SO SO SORRY LUHAN HYUNG I DON'T KNOW WHAT'VE GOTTEN INTO ME." He claps his hands together.
 
"Please forgive me.."
 
"Haha, atleast I didn't die." Luhan laughs dryly. 
 
"HAHA RIGHT." Chen laughs really loudly.  "I saw you alright, you were really really cheesy. You said-
 
"This is it, I'll never see Sehun anymore." Kai mimics Luhan.
 
"Kai."
 
"That adorable smile."
 
"Kai."
 
"That fluffy hair that I haven't got the chance to touch yet."
 
"KAI."
 
"That milky skin." Kai continues.
 
"And also this!" Chen laughs obnoxiously, "Thank you Sehun, for-
 
"ENOUGH OR I'LL ING POST KIDS PICTURES OF YOU BOTH ON THE BOARD." That managed to shut their mouths. 
 
"Is this true?" Sehun asks. 
 
"Huh? Ofcourse it's true! I have plenty of their pictures." He hears the word 'pedo stalker' and 'this guy has issues' escapes from Kai and Chen but choose to ignore them because right now, riiight now, what he's experiencing, is heaven. 
 
"Not that, what they said earlier, was it true? The things you said about me?"
 
"I.. I- I, yeah.." He blushes and looks down at his lap.
 
Sehun tilts the older's chin to face him.
 
Once Luhan looks at him, he sees the younger flashing him a gentle smile.
 
Oh my gosh, am I dead?
 
He looks so perfect up- close, ugh that smile. ASDFGHJKSL 
 
Sehun chuckles at the older who doesn't realize he's been voicing out his thoughts. 
 
"See you later, hyung." 
 
"Uh.. Ah.. I..... I... Ok." 
 
Sehun heads towards the exit of Luhan's door and shuts it, leaving a dazed Luhan with a weird look on his face. Déjà vu
 
"I think I'm gonna puke." Chen gags.
 
"Same here." Kai says. "Let's go."
 
"Wait- how did you get out?" 
 
"The window."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: this is chapter 3 :D but I feel like this chapter doesn't make any sense and not that good :(. Like how Kyungsoo becomes all dramatic, but I guess that's how doctor Jongin affects himXD. and thank you for new subscribers!:)) and thank you for those lovely comments<3 please do comment and tell me what u think :) I'll try to make a better chapter next time. 
 
Also, after a few chapters, I think ill add more of Tao's/ kris' side. :)