I'll Show You Torture V

UnknownSONE's TaeNy One Shots

As Tiffany scribbled away at the notebook, Taeyeon was already planning where to take her.

“So, what day are you available?”

“Tonight.”  She giggled.  “Don’t be so confident.”

“Alright, alright, smarty-pants.”  Taeyeon threw her arms up and shook her head in defeat.

After another ten minutes, Tiffany put her pencil down.

“TaeTae!  I’m done!”

“Alrighty, well let’s see if you owe me a date!”  Taeyeon smirked before looking down at the solution and comparing it with Tiffany’s answer.

“I’m pretty sure they’re right.”

“And what makes you so confident?”

“I have a copy of the answers right here.  I already checked.”  Tiffany waved a piece of paper in front of Taeyeon.

“Aw… Well, way to spoil the fun!”

“Turn the page.”

Taeyeon slowly lifted the corner and after one last look at Tiffany, she turned the paper.

“The last answer’s wrong.”

She frowned and looked at the solution sheet.  She looked back at Tiffany’s answer and then looked up from the notebook.   Tiffany was holding up another piece of paper.

Pick me up at 7.”

Taeyeon grinned.

“I hate that grin of yours.”

“Oh, admit it.  You know you love my face.”  She chuckled.  “Or else, why would you always have your lips all over it?”  Taeyeon stood up and ran for the door.

“YAH!  GET BACK HERE!”  Tiffany chased after her but Taeyeon was already at the end of the hall.

“Don’t be so demanding!  You’ll get your kisses soon!”  She turned the corner and disappeared from Tiffany’s sight.

For a shorty, she sure can run…

____

Tiffany:  Where are we going?

TaeTae:  You’ll see! :)

Tiffany:  Ugh, well, at least tell me what to wear!

TaeTae:  Just wear what’s comfortable for you.

Tiffany:  But…

TaeTae:  Ooooh, or does my girl want to look nice for me?

Tiffany:  >///<

TaeTae:  Aw…  Well, don’t worry about what you wear.  You’re beautiful, anyway. ^-^

Tiffany felt her body heat rise to her cheeks.  She paced around her room, stopping occasionally to scan her closet.

Why is this so hard?

I’ve gone on dates before!

It’s not my first date!

I don’t like her THAT much, do I?

Ugh… Yes I do.

UGH!

She looked at the clock and gasped out loud. 

6:48pm

She ran into the closet and grabbed the first outfit she saw.  She threw it on and combed out her hair.

6:54pm

Quickly, she fixed up her hair and looked in the mirror.

No time for makeup…  Crap…  I can’t find my contacts…  Ugh!

Suddenly, the bell rang.  Tiffany reached for her glasses and put them on before running downstairs.  She took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Hey- whoa…”  Taeyeon’s eyes widened as soon as she saw Tiffany.

The girl looked down at her outfit and frowned.

“Sorry.  Too casual?  I’ll… I’ll go change.”

Just as she turned to go back upstairs, a hand caught her wrist.

“Don’t.”

She gave Taeyeon a questioning look.

“You look just perfect.”  She smiled and cleared .  “I uhm.  I got these… for you.”  She revealed a bouquet of roses from behind her back and handed them to Tiffany.

“Aw…  Tae, you really didn’t have to.”

“Aheheh…”  She scratched the back of her neck, hoping that Tiffany would assume her cheeks were red from the cold.  “Well, I wanted to.”  She smiled.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows and wore an amused look, causing Taeyeon to squeeze her eyes shut and cover her face.

“So… who are you?  What did you do with my date?”  Tiffany crossed her arms and leaned on one leg.

“Shush!”

“I’m just kidding!”  She laughed and lowered Taeyeon’s hands.  “I never thought such a cocky and confident girl could be so shy.”

“I’m not like this, usually…  Even on the inside.  I don’t know what you did to me but something happened in here.”  She pointed to her chest.  “Do you even know what you did?”

“To your heart?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“What did I do to your heart?”

“You stole it.”

“I still only have one.”  Tiffany giggled and pointed one index finger to Taeyeon’s chest.

“I guess we traded.”  Taeyeon smiled and offered her arm.  “Let’s go, shall we?”

Tiffany complied and hooked her arm around Taeyeon’s.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

“Are we walking?”

“Why, did you want a ride?”

“Uhm, if it’s far.”

“Well, fine.  Hop on.”  Taeyeon stepped forward and bent over.  “It’s not a car, but it’s still a ride.  A piggyback ride, that is.”

Tiffany chuckled and jumped onto Taeyeon’s back.

“Onward, my trusty steed!”  She laughed as smaller girl under her, started walking.

“Nay.”  Taeyeon said, unenthusiastically.

“Aw, am I too heavy?”

“Nothing is too heavy for the mighty Taeyeon!”

With that, they continued moving.  Along the way, Tiffany hugged her arms around Taeyeon’s shoulders and buried her face into the girls’ neck, inhaling a familiar scent.  Taeyeon felt Tiffany smile as her lips moved against her warm skin.

____

After twenty minutes of walking, they finally arrived at their destination.

“… Street food?”  Tiffany questioned as she slid down from Taeyeon’s back.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?  You don’t like getting street food?”

“No, I love street food!  How did you know?”

“I didn’t.  I just thought it’d be romantic.”

“How much time did you put into planning this date?”  Tiffany smirked.  “It seems like you put a lot of thought into it.”

“I don’t know.  I lost count.  I think about you so much, that I can’t even keep track of what I love about you.”  Taeyeon sighed.  “If I made a list of things I love about you, it’d be the shortest list in the world.”

Tiffany frowned.   Taeyeon chuckled and pinched her nose.

“Because the only thing I’d put on this list is the word, ‘everything’!”  She proudly placed her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out, posing confidently.  “To the food stands!”  She yelled before taking Tiffany by the hand and leading her to the first row.

“You’re such a dork, you know?”  Tiffany smiled as Taeyeon bought a handful of kebabs and pointed it towards .

“Say ahhh.”

Tiffany laughed and bit onto the piece of meat that was on the end of the stick.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.  And yes, I know I’m a dork but I’m your dork.”

They continued to travel from store to store for an hour, eating and laughing while enjoying the view of the busy street full of people.

“Taeyeon, it’s getting really cold.”  Tiffany shivered and hugged onto Taeyeon, trying to combine their warmth.

“Well… there’s a movie theatre right there.  We could go watch a movie.”

“Can we watch… a horror movie?”

“Oooh… feeling brave, are you?”

Tiffany nodded with excitement.

“Let’s do it, then!”

They walked in and Taeyeon insisted upon paying for the tickets.  After about a minute of bickering, Tiffany gave in but promised to repay her.  They walked into the theatre, realizing the fact that they would be the only two people in the room as the movie was fairly old.

Tiffany watched the screen intently as the girl in the movie neared the closet.

“Don’t go in there.  Don’t go in there.  Don’t go in there!  OH GOD!”  She shrieked and buried her face into Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Hey, Tiffany.  Do you wanna kiss?”

“H-huh?”

“Do you wanna kiss?”

“Uhm… sure…”  She leaned forward to Taeyeon’s lips.  As she closed her eyes she felt something being pushed into .  She stared at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

“I love kisses.”  Taeyeon smiled as she popped a chocolate into her own mouth as well.

“Oh my God, I thought you meant-”

Taeyeon pecked her on the lips, cutting her off.

“I meant both.”

 

 

 

 

 

I'M BACKKK

Well

I never really left.  I've just had a lot going on with summer school and life in general :I

I've been working on a new story and I have a dilemma on where to post it.

I don't know if I should post it here as a fanfic, or change the names and put it on wattpad as an original story because I actually really like it.

I dunno.  If you're into paranormal stories, romance, a bit of comedy, horror, etc.  Then I think you might like it. ;)

But anyways.  That's what I've been working on.

D: I wonder if anyone will even read this.  It's been forever since I updated.  I've been working on fanfics, an original game, music and graphics design too.  I haven't had time to update!

But as a treat (though it isn't that great)..  Here.  I've been experimenting with music.

Maybe someone could give me advice on it?

It's probably going into my game.

 

HERE

 

It's kind of short 3 (The story, I mean) Sorry about the length... D:

But I hope you guys enjoy it anyways.

Happy reading! ♥