I'll Show You Torture

UnknownSONE's TaeNy One Shots

“I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  SORRY!”  Taeyeon stumbled left and right, apologizing to the unknown faces of students whose feet she was stepping on.

“Hey, watch it!”

“Watch where you’re going!”

The students shouted back, some not even bothering to look back.  Taeyeon got closer and closer to the door until someone stuck out his leg.  With a yelp, she fell to the floor along with her books which scattered papers everywhere upon contact with the ground.  She looked up to find more unknown faces laughing at her.  Like a lost puppy, she reached around to pick up the loose papers and notebooks.  She followed the seemingly endless trail of papers until she reached the last one that was stuck under someone’s sneaker.

“Hey, excuse me…  Could you please move your foot?  You’re stepping on my homework.”  Taeyeon tugged on the paper but the foot would not budge.  “Excuse me?”  She repeated herself.  She even tried tapping the foot.  Frustrated, she looked up and repeated herself louder.  She was certain that the student could hear her if even the students from down the hall turned their heads to see where the sound of the commotion was coming from.

“OH WOULD YOU JUST MOVE YOUR FOOT?”  Taeyeon stood up, meeting with the gaze of the familiar student.  The girl chuckled and removed the paper from under her shoe.

“Oh, you want this?”  She waved the paper in front of Taeyeon’s face, teasing her.

“Yes, I want it.  Now could you please hand it to me?”  Taeyeon reached for it but in an instant, the girl hoisted the paper up like a flag.  “Hey!”

“Jump for it, shorty.”

“HWANG.  MI.  YOUNG.”  Taeyeon jumped up, trying to reach for it but the paper just kept going higher and higher.  Each time, she called out another syllable of the girl’s name.  “Argh!  Tiffany!  Would you just give it to me?”

“I said jump for it.  Don’t call for me.  I’m standing right in front of you.  Or are you blind too?”

“You…”  Taeyeon glared at her.

“Jump.”  Tiffany raised her eyebrow and smirked.

Taeyeon huffed out of irritation.

“You’re cute when you’re frustrated.”  Tiffany giggled.

“Stop it!  Just hand me the paper!”  Taeyeon jumped again.

“Torturing you is fun.”

“Torture, huh?  I’ll show you what torture is.”  Taeyeon stepped forward, closing the space between their bodies.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Here’s what I think.  I think you like me.  And that’s why you keep doing this.”

“Y-yah, I do not!”  Tiffany’s face turned a light pink colour as she hid the paper behind her back.  Taeyeon chuckled at the sight.

“You like me and you tease me to make me think you hate me.  But really, you’re just in love with me.”  Taeyeon leaned closer, as if it were possible to be any closer than they already were.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes, yes, you are.”  Taeyeon slammed her hands on both sides of the lockers behind Tiffany.  “I might be stuck and I can’t go to class because you have my paper, but now I have you trapped.”

Startled at the sudden movement, Tiffany dropped the paper as her hands dangled at her sides.  Noticing the immobile limbs, Taeyeon held onto Tiffany’s wrists.

“Admit it.  You like me.”

“I do not!”

“You do.”

“I don’t!”

“Then explain to me why your heart is beating so fast?”

“H-how’d-”

“I can feel your pulse.”  Taeyeon held up Tiffany’s hands.  “I’m driving you crazy, aren’t I?”

“…”

“And you just won’t admit it because I was that little girl you secretly envied throughout your entire high school life.  I used to be small and weak and everyone called me weird.  You called me stupid.  Now I’ve matured into someone better.  Now you want me.”

“…”

“What’s wrong?  Cat got your tongue?”  Taeyeon let go and tilted Tiffany’s chin up with her index finger.  “You’ve been waiting for this moment for a while now, right?”  She leaned in closer.

Tiffany remained motionless and made no sound of protest.

“I knew it.”  Taeyeon leaned in even closer.  “But I’m keeping my promise.”  She brushed her cheek against Tiffany’s, kissing her on the ear.  “I’ll show you torture.”  From the ear, she trailed kisses to her cheek and along her eyebrow.  “Is this torture enough for you?”

“Mmfhmm…”

“You can’t even speak?”  Taeyeon laughed.  She continued leaving kisses going down her nose and stopped at the tip.  Knowing that Tiffany was anticipating and hoping for the kiss on the lips, she skipped it.  She left a kiss on her chin and bent down to grab the final sheet of paper.  She turned and started walking.

“Yah!”  Tiffany called.

“What do you want, now, Miyoung?”  Taeyeon grinned, knowing that Tiffany hated her Korean name.

“You said you’d show me torture.”

“And?”  Taeyeon stopped walking but remained with her back facing Tiffany.

“That wasn’t torture.”

Taeyeon turned with a grin plastered on her face.  She couldn’t help but laugh upon seeing completely red-faced Tiffany standing a few feet before her.

“Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, the most popular, beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous girl in this school has a giant girl crush on the glasses-wearing, hoodie obsessive tomboy nerd?”  Taeyeon crossed her arms.

Tiffany blushed even more upon hearing the truth out loud.

“Miss Heartbreaker, hard-to-get-Hwang is love sick?”  Taeyeon walked up to Tiffany and looked her in the eyes with the best piercing gaze she could muster up.

At this point, Tiffany’s face and ears were completely red.  Her expression had turned into the lost puppy face that Taeyeon had on a while ago.

“I-”

Before Tiffany could even form a sentence, Taeyeon grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed their faces together.  Ignoring the students who were snickering while walking by, Tiffany moved her lips against Taeyeon’s.  She felt her heart pounding inside her chest and she knew that somehow, the stupid dork could feel it because she grinned and broke the kiss.

“I knew it.”

 

Jeez...  She's such a tease, huh?  I guess this is what happens when you put two of them together.

I've always wanted to give Taeyeon this authoritative...  almost predator-like personality.  :P  She's too hot for Tiffany to handle.  HAHAH xD  How do you guys like this one?

 

 

I kinda like it.  A lot of the fanfics I've read show Tiffany as the dominant one and Taeyeon's just helplessly falling head over heels for her.  But what if it were the other way around? ;)

Anyways, I hope you liked this one.  Because now, I really need to get my work done!

Happy reading! ♥