Here's To Us

UnknownSONE's TaeNy One Shots

Taeyeon opened the bathroom door and grinned.  From across, the room, she saw her girlfriend sprawled across the bed and fast asleep.  Just moments ago, she was yelling at Taeyeon from outside the bathroom, telling the latter not to make her wait.  Taeyeon sat down on the bed and yawned before leaning over.   She smiled at the girl beside her.  She admired her lover’s milky and smooth skin and her peaceful eyes.  She leaned in and kissed her softly.  It wasn’t long before Tiffany kissed back, slowing moving her lips against Taeyeon’s.  When they pulled away, Tiffany opened her eyes, looking up at Taeyeon with a curious expression.

 “Mm?”

“I’m sorry for waking you, Fany-ah.  I just really wanted you to see this.  Come here.”  Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand and gently pulled her up into a sitting position.  The two of them sat there, face to face, blinking and waiting for the other to say something.

“I’m tired.”  Tiffany pouted as her bangs fell into her eyes.

Taeyeon chuckled and reached forward to brush the pieces of hair to the side.  Tiffany shook her head, making the bangs fall back into place, obstructing Taeyeon’s view of her eyes.  She let out a playful growl while smirking, causing Taeyeon to laugh.  Before Taeyeon could react, Tiffany reached forward, pushing her to lie down and pinning her arms above her head.  She initiated another kiss before lying down on top of Taeyeon and snuggling into the crook of Taeyeon’s neck.  She sighed with contentment.

Taeyeon put one arm around Tiffany’s waist and lifted the other to look at her watch.

I’ve got a few minutes.”  She thought.

She turned her head and placed a gentle kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.  She closed her eyes and relaxed for a while, enjoying the sound of Tiffany’s steady breathing.  Suddenly, she felt her body cooling down and a weight being shifted off her chest.  She opened her eyes to find Tiffany, sliding her way off the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“I feel like stretching a bit.”

“Perfect.  Come here.”  Taeyeon climbed off the bed and guided Tiffany to the window.  “I wanted to show you something.”  She looked at her watch again.

“What is it?”

“Did you forget what today is?”  Taeyeon smiled.

She stood behind Tiffany and wrapped her arms around the latter’s waist.  She kissed her on the cheek as a beautiful array of fireworks exploded in the sky.

“Happy new year, my angel.”  She kissed her again.  “I love you.”

“Happy new year, to you too, Tae!”  Tiffany turned and surrounded Taeyeon in a tight embrace.  “I love you too.”

“See that?”  Taeyeon pulled back and pointed to the sky.

“The fireworks?”

“I wanted you to look at them because every year, you would ignore them while I would sit here and watch them.  Then you’d laugh and tell me that I look like a kid when I do that.”

“And?”

“And you asked me what I thought of you, right?  Well, this is my answer.”  She turned and looked Tiffany in the eyes.  “Just like fireworks, you’re bright, colourful, loud, energetic, explosive, happy, beautiful, unpredictable and unique.  Fireworks can be planned to take a circle or heart shape but none of them are truly the same.  That’s you.  So many girls might look like you or love pink as much as you do but none of them are the same.  We see fireworks only a few times a year.  It’s rare.  And a person like you will come once in a lifetime.  You’re really special to me.”

“You’ve been watching too many romance movies, haven’t you?”  Tiffany grinned while blushing.

“Maybe just a little.”  Taeyeon chuckled before pushing Tiffany back to the bed.  This time, it was Taeyeon who lay on top of the other and pinned her arms down above her head.  She leaned in and kissed her.  “Here’s to a great year.”  She kissed her again.

“And I want to spend every bit of it…”  She hugged her arms around Tiffany’s waist, giving her a gentle squeeze.

“With you.”

 

 

It's officially January 1st, 2014.

Happy New Year's!

Enjoy the fluff and the happiness.

I have another one shot coming soon!  Enjoy!

Happy reading! ♥