I'll Show You Torture III

UnknownSONE's TaeNy One Shots

Taeyeon shoved her books into her locker and slammed it shut.  She sighed, having just had a rough day.  With a lunch period and advanced calculus left, she sighed again and walked down the hall.  As she passed the washrooms, she heard someone call her name.

“Hm?”  She looked up.  Confused, she turned around and searched behind her.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders and dragged her into the washroom.

“WAAAHH!- Oh.  It’s you.”

“What?  You said that like you’re disappointed to see me.”  Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms.

“Should I be happy to see you?”  Taeyeon stared back, lifting an eyebrow.

“I thought you would be.”  Tiffany frowned and walked past Taeyeon to the exit of the washroom.  Just as she was about to leave, Taeyeon threw her arms around her and stopped her.

“Well I am.”

Tiffany froze and looked down in surprise.  A sudden hug, followed by sweet words was more than rare to be coming from Taeyeon.  The girl who had always been so cocky and confident turned into an affectionate puppy in a matter of seconds.  After a moment of silence, Taeyeon interrupted Tiffany’s thoughts.

“Let’s have lunch outside.”

“Why?”

“Please.”

“O-okay…”  She nodded and allowed the girl to drag her through the hallway, to the gym and out the back door.  “Taeyeon, where are we-”

“You’ll see.  Now close your eyes.”

“What?”

“Just do it.”

Tiffany obeyed and shut her eyes.  Taeyeon pushed her from behind but she resisted a little.

“You’re not going to walk into anything.  Just trust me, will you?”

She relaxed her shoulders, letting the girl guide her left and right.  She felt a tug on her arm which in response, she sat down.  She heard Taeyeon’s light footsteps in front of her.

“Okay, open your eyes.”

“We’re sitting in the middle of the soccer field…”

“Well of course, you dummy.  I can see, ya know?”

There’s that cocky personality again.

“What are we doing here?”

“Eat your lunch first.”

“But what-”

“Just eat first.  I’ll explain later.”

Tiffany reached into her bag and pulled out her lunch.  She unwrapped the sandwich and started to bite the corner when she saw Taeyeon, grinning.

“What are you smiling about, now, dork?”

“You.”

“Huh?  I…”  She blushed.

“You even eat cutely.”  Taeyeon smiled sweetly.

“I do?”  Tiffany’s face turned red.

“You’re cute when you’re embarrassed too.”

“I am?”

Suddenly Taeyeon threw her head back and laughed her heart out.  Tiffany watched in confusion as the girl pulled herself together.

“So this is the real Tiffany Hwang.  She’s not the popular girl with a texting addiction and actually enjoys shopping with her friends.  She’s a regular girl who’s easily flattered and falls for just about anyone who will compliment her.”

“You’re wrong about that.”

“Oh?  So, if you are to deny that, it could only mean one thing.”  Taeyeon jumped up and cheered.  “You really DO like me!”

“Huh?  Hey!  Hey!  I never said that!”

“You don’t need to say it.  It’s all in your expression.”  The girl grinned, causing Tiffany to turn even redder.

What is she doing to me?!  Agh!

“Well, would you just tell me what we’re doing here, already?”  Tiffany finally bit into her sandwich.

“I told you.  Finish eating first.”  Taeyeon lay on her stomach, resting her chin on her palms.  She swayed her feet back and forth while watching Tiffany take another bite.

“Why are you looking at me like that?  Why don’t you eat, too?”

“Why do you like asking so many questions?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“I don’t have a lunch today.  Nobody cooks for me at home and I didn’t have time to make a lunch this morning.”  Taeyeon shrugged, but to Tiffany she looked almost sad.

“Oh, why don’t you have some of mine?”

“No, no.  You should eat it.  You need the energy.”

“And you don’t?”

Taeyeon shrugged again.

“Tae!  You need to eat!”

“What did you just call me?”

“T-Taeyeon.”  Surprised by her own words, Tiffany tried to correct herself, hoping that Taeyeon wouldn’t notice.

“Tae?”

“Taeyeon.”

“TaeTae?”  She smirked.

“Taeyeon!”

“TaeTae, huh?  I like it.  You’re good at coming up with nicknames, Fany-ah.”

“Tae and Fany?”  Tiffany giggled at the sound of the names.

“TaeNy.”  Taeyeon smiled.

“What are we, a couple?”

“Okay, you can be my girlfriend.”

“I- I didn’t say that!”  She started blushing again.

“You were thinking it.”

“I…”

Taeyeon chuckled and reached forward.  She held Tiffany’s wrist and lifted the sandwich to .

“Eat.”

Without breaking eye contact, Tiffany bit into the second half of the sandwich.  She then admired Taeyeon’s features.

This girl has perfect skin, nose, eyes, ears… lips.

“If you stop checking me out, maybe then I’ll kiss you.”

“You’re the one staring at me.  I could say YOU were checking ME out.”

“So what if I was?  You’re my girlfriend.”

“But-”

“Doesn’t that hurt?”

“Huh?”

“That arrow sticking out of your heart.  It seems that you’ve been impaled by cupid.”

“Oh.”  Tiffany’s cheeks reddened again.

“I bet it hurt when you fell from heaven.”

Her blush wouldn’t go away, no matter how much she wanted it to.

“Am I bleeding?”

“What?  Why?  Are you hurt?”

“I don’t feel any pain but I might have scraped myself when I fell for you.”  This time, it was Taeyeon’s turn to blush and Tiffany’s turn to laugh.

“Alright, alright.  I’m done eating.  Can you tell me why we’re here, now?  Is there like a food fight in the cafeteria or something?”

“No.”

“Then why did you bring me out here?”

“I just wanted to spend time with you.”

 

 

Behind that cocky personality, Taeyeon will always be the sweet little lover she is :P  Tiffany's so whipped ahahahaha >:D

I'll be posting more of this multi-shot, just because I love watching them tease each other hahahaha.  I'm definitely working on other one shots as well, though.  And my other stories on top of that!  (:

Happy reading! ♥