I'll Show You Torture IV

UnknownSONE's TaeNy One Shots

“UGH!  I DON’T GET IT!”  Tiffany cried out in frustration while slamming her textbook shut.

“You forgot to divide by two, smarty-pants.”

“Huh?”  She re-opened the textbook and looked over her work.  “Oh.  Thanks.”  She did a double take and smiled when she saw that the voice came from Taeyeon.

“See?  Now you’re the one who’s happy to see me.”  Taeyeon grinned as she sat down across from Tiffany.  “Hey.  ‘Sup?”

“Math…  I can’t do it.  It’s just so complicated.”

“You look like you know what you’re doing, to me.”

“I’m following the textbook.  I have no idea if it’s right or not.”

“You don’t need to expand the work for this part.  You’re supposed to be able to do this mentally by now…”

“Hey… nobody’s perfect.”

“Except you.”

“Wuh- if you keep saying things like that, I won’t be able to focus!”

“I’m trying to motivate you.  Now try the next question.”  Taeyeon reached forward and held Tiffany’s left hand.  “You can do it.”  She smiled while caressing Tiffany’s knuckles.

Are we a couple?

I’m so confused…

Tiffany smiled shyly in return.

Well… it’s not like I would mind.

I mean…

Ugh… Who am I kidding?

This girl is amazing and she’s mine!

“Do I have math questions written on my face or something?”

“Huh?”

“You’re staring at me again.”  Taeyeon grinned, making Tiffany blush again.  “I challenge you.”

“Challenge me to what?”

“Every time I catch you staring at me, I get to kiss you.”  She smirked.  “And if you catch me staring at you, you get to slap me.  Deal?”

“Deal.”  Tiffany giggled at the idea.  She was determined to win, but at the same time, she was secretly hoping that she would lose.

“Well, I think I’ll leave you to do your studying.  I don’t want to distract you.  And you wouldn’t want to lose so quickly, would you?”  She stood up and made her way around the table.  “By the way.  You have a smudge on your paper, here.”  She poked her finger at the paper.

“What?  No, there isn’t.  Where?”  Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon with a puzzled expression.

“Right… here.”  Taeyeon tipped her chin up and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

“Hey, I was staring at you before we made this deal.  That’s not fair.”

“I know.”  She smiled.  “I’ll see you later.”

As Taeyeon turned, she felt a tug on her sleeve.

“Wait…  Stay.”

“Hm?  Do you need help?”

“No…”

“Then why- Oooooohhhh, I see…”  She grinned and sat back down in the chair across from Tiffany who was turning red again.  “Hey, do you have biology?  Is it unhealthy to be blushing all the time?”  Taeyeon giggled as Tiffany continued to turn even redder.  “Relax.  I’m just teasing.  I really like you too.”

“H-huh?”

Was that a confession?

“Did you really not hear that or do you just want me to say it again?  I really like you too.”

“I-I-I like y-you t-too…  a lot.”

“I know, I can tell.”  She chuckled.  “I know I didn’t say it before, even though you’ve practically smooched my face off.  So I thought I should tell you.”

“I do NOT smooch your face off.  You’re the one who keeps kissing me!”

“You kiss back.  Don’t act like you don’t enjoy it.”  She crossed her arms and cocked and eyebrow while putting on a grin.

“Wipe that cheeky expression off your face.”

“Would you like to do it for me, with your own face?”

“NO!”

“You know, for this entire conversation, you’ve just been turning redder and redder.”  Upon hearing this comment, Tiffany started blushing again just as she was beginning to cool off.  Seeing this reaction, Taeyeon continued.  “I want to see what happens if you have glasses on when you talk to me.  It’d be funny if they started fogging up.”

“I do have glasses, actually.”

“Really?  Why don’t you wear them?”

“…”

“Oh, I get it.  It’s a popular queen thing.  Well, put them on.”

“Why?”

“Well, for one, you have to do math and you need to be able to see.  Second, I want to see what you look like with glasses.”

Tiffany sighed.  She reached into her backpack and opened a small case which contained her glasses.  She held them in her hands and hesitated for a second before Taeyeon took them and slid them on Tiffany’s face, carefully.  Slowly, Tiffany opened her eyes, one after the other.

Oh my God, that was so cute…

Taeyeon smiled at the thought and at the sight before her.

“You’re beautiful.”

“T-thanks…”  Tiffany gave her a shy smile.  After ten seconds, Taeyeon’s eyes remained fixed on Tiffany’s.

She’s staring…  SHE’S STARING.

Tiffany reached out and grabbed Taeyeon by her uniform tie.  She pulled and caused Taeyeon lean over the table, leaving her with a kiss on her lips.  When they pulled apart, the girl started laughing and didn’t stop until a minute after.

“What’s so funny?  I caught you staring!  I win!”  Tiffany grinned.

“The deal was that if YOU caught ME staring, you get to slap me, not kiss me.”

Instantly, Tiffany’s grin turned into a mortified, flushed face.

“So, you DO enjoy it, hm?”  Taeyeon winked.

She continued teasing the poor, lovesick girl, causing Tiffany to blush time and time again.

“Why can’t we make a deal where the kisses have to do with math?”

“Well, okay…  If you get a question right, I’ll give you a kiss.  If you get it wrong… hm…  I’ll think of a punishment.”  She scrunched up her face.  “Oh!  I got it!  If you get any questions wrong, you have to…”

“I have to what?”

“You have to go on a date with me.”

 

 

To FanyNRic for requesting that I turned this into a multishot... Thank you.  Oh my gosh.  I am having so much fun with this story!

And their battle of teasing will continue in the next update or something!  Depends... maybe I'll post another one shot before that.

Happy reading! ♥