Chapter one: first encounter

IRREVERSIBLE

 

Seunghyn-shi? 

As I looked up to see who had called my name my eyes met the ever so stunning girl in front of me wearing a ragged and dirty jean, I just looked at her, she was amazing "like a girl from above "her round, cute face her pouting lips her long hair that was tied into an untidy bun, as she stared at me dumbfounded. She was perfect in every way you could think of, at that moment my mind just went blank nothing would come through to me, until my dad started calling my name. It was only until then that I realized that I had been frozen for a couple of minutes, hearing my dad brought me back to the cruel reality I was living, to the hard reality I always wanted to escape from.

Life had always been this way moving from one city to another ever since I was 8, at such a young age I lost my loving mother to liver cancer, after that my father decided that I shouldn’t be left without a loving "mother" to care for me and tend my needs, it didn't take me long to realize that it wasn't me who needed tending but my father. Years went by and not only did the years to my age grew but the number of houses and mothers did too, every fall I would be watching the leaves fall from a different windowsill and slowly I became alone, very alone. I didn't feel the need to talk to people much, I always spent my days in my rooms listening to music, I felt like a complete stranger in these houses, I never got too attached because I always knew that someday or another I would be leaving. But to my surprise my father promised me this was going to be different

As I looked up at her again I gave her a cold look and went back to collect my luggage, I could feel her staring at my back but I never bothered to look, once I was finished with all my of the work, I decided to take my motorcycle and follow my dad's car to our new house. Our vehicles had been personally sent over, my dad was quite rich for a matter of fact that was why every girl he proposed to instantly said yes without thinking twice, I personally thought it was so cheap of them to agree to a marriage based on the attraction to money, but then again who was I to judge, my dad never asked me for advice. Once we reached our new house I took a good look around and was surprised to find such an old house in front of me, it wasn't like my dad to marry people that weren't in his social system, the house was so normal and small not like all the other houses I lived in but I wasn't going to throw a fit just because the house wasn't to my liking, I knew I wasn't going to stay long.

I entered my new room and started unpacking my clothes to let the time pass, when I heard the knock on the door, it was her, the girl I now had to now call my stepsister she came in with a cup in her hand I didn't waste any time staring at her like the first time and just went along with what I was doing…

Bom's POV

It was so strange to know that I now had a brother. my mother and I had lived alone ever since my father left us, I never thought much of men, well actually they didn't let me, I didn't have any friends, and I always tried to mind my own business. But the sudden news of my mother's marriage came to me as a surprise and I was going to try my best to be on good terms with my new found brother.

I thought to myself that some water would come in handy since he had been running around all day doing the necessary stuff for his school transfers, I came up to his room knocked twice but I didn't hear a reply and I guessed that it might be okay for me to enter," maybe he just didn't hear me" I thought to myself. When my eyes met his I was ready to give him a big smile when he immediately looked away. I was a little disappointed but shrugged it off and decided to do what I was here to do in the first place

-Anyounghaseyo, sunbaenim. It is my great pleasure to meet you, my name is Park Bom and you must be seunghyun. Oh, by the way what should I call you? Uppa? Ureboni? Sunbae? Or just seunghyun-shi? Whichever one you please I will call you by that, I myself think sunbae is the best you’re a 4 months older and I want to be polite and…..

- Will you please be quite? Who told you to come in to my room? What right do you have to even call me? We will only meet when necessary and that is not now so please leave. He said in his ever so cold voice.

Bom didn't know what to say she only looked at him with wide eyes. How could he be so mean? I was just trying to be nice and he scolds me for it? Before I could even think my body started its way at the door but just as I was about to leave I felt something tugging at my sleeve, for a second I thought he had come to his senses and wanted to apologize for what he had said to me earlier but I was wrong. my sleeve had caught on to the nail on the wall, I stopped at my tracks to free myself and took a small glance at him only to see his back facing me, I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what I was doing. I was trying so hard to untie the knot that I didn't realize the water in the cup was slowly dripping down on the floor, once I was freed I was about to flee the scene when I slipped on the slippery floor breaking the cup and cutting my hand with it, I could only wince in pain as the blood trickled down the sides of my hand, tears started flowing down and I couldn't get up. I began picking up the pieces of the broken cup and putting them on my bloody hand, when I felt to strong hands lifting me from the ground…

-You should have left when I told you to, how hard is it to understand one simple word?!

His voice started off calm but got aggressive and angry with every word. He lifted me up and placed me on the seat outside his room. All I could do was shed tears silently, afraid that he might hear me and get angry again, I put my hand over my lips and cried, I felt so hurt on the inside that I forgot about my bleeding wound, I wasn't the type to get upset so easily but this seemed different.

Top's POV

 I slammed the door behind me and as I leaned against the closed door I felt so angry and frustrated at myself. I could still hear her sobbing at the other side of the door

"what was I supposed to do? let her pick up the broken pieces of glass with that hand?"

 

His back slowly slid from the door. He sat and on the ground beside the once used to be cup and started picking up the pieces…….