A NEW WISH ON THE 10TH CHRISTMAS

10 CHRISTMAS

Him :

I wanted to hold the moment forever. Painted it in my mind and keep it for me to remember for as long as I live. It was a truly heart-warming sight, to see them both before my eyes, sitting in between boxes of presents under the Christmas Tree on one beautiful Christmas eve. My personal Christmas presents sent from heaven. My wife and daughter. Joohyun and Jiu.

The world for me was a place where Joohyun and Jiu were existed to complete me. To see their eyes beautifully twinkled when they looked at me, bursted my heart with a feeling I could only feel without an ability to expressed it in words. I could not helped but feeling as the luckiest man alive from how generous life treated me all these years.  In fact, I felt more thab just a lucky bastard people have been calling all along. I was blessed to have tasted how sweet a life can be after experiencing a long and winding road to finally arrived at a point of time of having everything every man would kill to have. A happy loving family.

It seemed like it was yesterday when I first saw SNSD Seohyun, walked splendidly beautiful through the revolving door on MBC bulding more than ten Christmas a go. I still clearly remember how her witty thoughts, unique personality, innocence, and growing beauty rocked my life ever since and turned it up side down. The twinkled in her eyes that captivated me the most and smile that took my breath away, made me seriously, helplessly falling in love with her. I live under her spell and truly head over heels with her love. Many things happened and all I knew, everything I do was all because of her, to impress her more and more each and every day, to win her heart little by little in anyway possible, to show her how much I care in million creative ways, and to tell her again and again that I love her with all my heart.

My dreams were full with her, at the same time she was slowly becoming the most important part in my life and be my reality. She was the air for me to breath, to survive, and hold the life itself. With her in my life, I becoming stonger and weaker, all at once. She forced me to broke down my limits and took out the best of me. She was all the inspirations I need and all the power for me to conquer the world. She was the reason behind every good thing I did and made me the man that I am today. All in all,  she was the best thing the world could give and the nicest thing that has ever happened to me.

“Jiu appa!”

A familiar soft voice called and snapped me out of my day dreams. I found Joohyun stood before me with an understanding smile and tip toed to plan a peck on my forehead.

“You’re day dreaming!”

I smiled and I could not help but reached my hands to cupped her lovely face. My tumbs found their way to caressed her cheek and finally tracing the lovely contour of her lips. The urged to kiss her was unbearable. So I leaned down and slowly lovingly pressed my lips on her sweet ones. Joohyun closed her eyes and reprocicated easily. I kissed her long, to expressed my feelings towards her, to showed her my gratitude for her love and endless support, and for everything she given to me all a long. When we were done and she opened her eyes again, I saw the same twinkle  in them. She rewarded me with the sweetest smile in the world. Her eyes gentle when she ran a finger to caressed my cheek when she asked in her small melodious voice that I loved.

“Darling, what was the kiss for?”

I smiled again and brought her slender body secured in my arms. She smelled the same like she was ten Christmas a go. Calming and comforting.

“Thank you, baby! For giving me so much this passed ten Christmas!”

She smiled and pulled away  a bit from my hug. She rubbed my cheek lovingly with so much love in her clear twinkling eyes.

“I love you! You know that, don’t you?” She planted several peeks on my lips.

“I’ll be forever thank you for giving me Jiu and the wonderful 10 Christmas!”

After than, she leaned forward to kiss me. Longer than before, letting all her feeling showed, once again made my heart bursted and made me the happiest man alive. We kissed for nobody know how long until something or someone touched the tip of my toes. Jiu. Our little princess looking up at us with the most innocent eyes. She looked adorably cute in her pretty white dress and little elf hat covering her tiny head. The 10 months old diva rewarded me with the cutest toothless grin the second our eyes met. And I knew, that I have reached my ultimate happiness.

I let go Joohyun and picked Jiu’s little body from the floor and give her chubby cheek a peck and she returning the favor by giving me the wettest kisses all over my face. Life could never be better than this. And I was so grateful that I was alive to exprienced all that. I felt complete and if I allowed to make another wish, I hope I could be given a chance to see Joohyun and Jiu 10 Christmas from now...and when that Christmas finally arrived will make another wish for another 10 Christmas to come.....

Hyun:

I could not helped but feeling grateful of how generous the life have been treating me all these years. It seemed like it was yesterday when I was hesitatedly stepped my feet through the revolving door of MBC building to find him there. He was the playful one and even my inexperienced heart knew it was not going to be difficult to fall for someone like him. He was beautiful outside and in the inside. He was cheerful and warm. He was a lover and a bestfriend at the same time. He was the first and only one I have ever loved. He brought rainbow to colored the white and black kind of life I used to live in and taught me the art of taking and giving, and the feeling of loved and beloved.

I was over the moon when he told me he loved me and told me that I would make him the happiest man if I let him having me in his life and let him be a part of mine. Truth to be told, it was him who made me the happiest. I would be forever thank him for having me in his life and for letting me to have him in mine too.

I lived in my dream to see him  all happy and glowing, with the same look in his eyes just like ten Christmas ago. And now he was having our little Jiu sitting in his lap. It always brought me to smile to remember the day I saw him, waited oh so handsomely at the end of the aisle to finally tied the knot, a little after our 8th Christmas and welcomed the spring together as husband and wife. And Jiu’s arrival was another blessing to complete the already good life and I could not ask for more.

And here we were, together on our 10th Christmas, smiling to the camera, between Christmas presents under the Christmas tree, feeling extraordinary happy after completed the promises we made ten Christmas before, to always care for each other, to always stay true for one another, and to showered each other life with love and more love.

I know that life given me so much already. But if I could be a little selfish and ask something more, I wish I still held a breath to spend another 10 Christmas with my family. To grow old with my Yong and to see my Jiu growing up.

“Babe, I just made a new wish!”

Yong oppa told me as he let Jiu playing with her soft toys in the floor, looking adorably cute in her white dress and little elf hat covering her tiny head.

“Really? May I know what is it?” He smiled, entwinted his fingers with mine, leaned down to captured my lips in a short kiss.

“I wished to be given a chance to see you and Jiu 10 Christmas from now to make another wish of having another 10 more Christmas!”

I smiled and leaned forward to give him a long searing kiss. He reprocicated easily and we kissed for only God knows how long.

“What was the kiss for, baby?” I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“To tell you that I wa just making the same exact wish!”

 

**********

Author Note:

Hello guys, I finally managed to finished the story. I don’t know if its good enough but I hope you can enjoy reading it and feel the yongseo love. Many revelation lately and many asked when will yongseo turn to reveal. Well, reveal or not they are real for me and me enjoying myself being the delusional goguma that I am for the passed four years.

And let me thank you for those who already supporting the Yongseo Children Story Book Project and I am so proud that the love coming from all over the world. Thanks again for everything.

Enjoy the story and as always your thought would be very much appreciated. - Dee