SECOND CHRISTMAS ANOTHER DAY TO CELEBRATE LOVE

10 CHRISTMAS

December came once more. Another busy months for everyone in Kpop and another belated Christmas celebration for Yonghwa and Seohyun. Their formal exit from We Got Married happened in March, four months earlier than the original plan agreed by both their agencies and MBC due to the packed activities written on their schedules. His band’s comeback followed by series of concert throughout Asia and him filming his drama in between combine with her own busy schedule of her group’s first Asia’s tour, their comeback, series of performances in Japan and Korea, SM Town, school, plus her agency plan for her group to embark the American Market, made once a month filming for WGM was really hard to schedule. So the TV station and both their agencies agreed to pulled them out from the show which played a very important role for their existance in each other lives. It broke their heart and it took several weeks for them to recovered from the shock as Yonghwa still wearing their couple ring everywhere on and off air and named Seohyun as his ideal type in so many interviews. As for Seohyun, she was always managed to show the public her strong and compose manner but her sisters knew questions about Jung Yonghwa and their sad separation would make her sat silently in the van before finally cry in one of the sister’s shoulder. So when their schedules overlapped and allowed them to meet to  celebrate their second Christmas, Seohyun sisters and their boyfriends understood that the youngest couple did not seem to interested in mingle with the other eight couples as they were busy showering each other with love and care and openly displayed their affections toward each other for the other sixteen people in the room to see.

“Merry Christmas, babe” was the last thing she remember heard before time stopped and everything went blank. She thought she fell asleep but her ears caught series of giggles coming from her elder sisters and a set of teasing cat calls threw by their boyfriends. For a minute or two Seohyun did not know what happened until she opened her eyes and an understanding started to sink into her senses. Yonghwa was hugging her close. His both arms were loping her tiny waist and her own arms were snaking on his neck, causing their bodies glued together so intimately in the couch. She remembered Yonghwa was coming closer held a thin pretty little gift wrapped in blue paper and tied in fancy golden ribbon in hand she rekonded as the Christmas gift he prepared for her. She remembered unwrapping the gift and gasping loudly to find a beautiful white gold necklace with a pretty teardrop-like pendant lying inside the thin black velvet box. She also remembered he wishpered “Merry Christmas” and bent down a bit to plan a loving kiss on her forehead. Then she remembered something else. Something she did out of her instinc to show her gratitude for her boyfriend’s love and affection towards her. She kissed him. She meant it to be just a simple grateful peck on the lips, but she could not stop thinking how good her boyfriend’s lips tasted that night and after missing him for months and waiting for them to finally reunited like that, Seohyun felt that it would not going to hurt anyone if she gave his delicious lips another peck. The first simple and innocent peck followed by the second and third soon following the second, then everything started to blur. She felt that Yonghwa reciprocated. His lips sweetly moved on hers as he decided to have his own share on the activity. Seohyun faintly remembered she sighed between the kiss and surrendered completely in his rms before everything went blank as their kisses grew hotter and deeper. And Looking from the amount of teasing they got, Seohyun knew that it was not an innocent kiss they have given to each other. She realised she and Yonghwa were kissing senseless. The realization brought her sought refugee on Yonghwa’s chest to hid her ‘tomato’ colored face, while the said boyfriend was only smiled in responding to the teasing and calmly brought his embarressed girlfriend even closer to him in a more intimate hug and planted some more loving pecks on her head and saying “I love you” from time to time, causing  the other sixteen people in the room reacted over the sweet affection parade the youngest couple have shown and soon Yonghwa and Seohyun felt some flying objects hit their heads threw by the jealous older sisters.

The time and memories they shared on their second Christmas was another gift they presented to each other heart. The things brought the two of them to understand and reliazed that it was not only Christmas they were celebrating that night but they were also there to celebrate their love and togetherness.  They both learned that despite all the hardness they needed to face and dealt with and the limited time they have spent to kept their feeling remain intact, Seohyun and Yonghwa still considered they were lucky they were given a chance to loved and beloved. And in each other embrace on their second Christmas celebration, between countless “I love you” and “I love you too”, between “I don’t want the night to be end” and “Me too, babe”, both of them knew that their journey was never going to be an easy one. It was going to be hard, harder than before and she knew that she would shed more and more tears because of missing him and him would called her for hours every single night they were away from each other just to tell her how much he loved her. When they bidded their goodbye without knowing when will they meet again, Seohyun hugged Yonghwa close and begged with her eyes for him to stay healthy for her, to never stop loving her and for thinking about her always.  He understood her request and his initial reaction was grabbing her petite figure in a warm loving hug to assured her he would willingly and happily granted all her wishes through another series of loving pecks he showered on her lips and forehead. Even the promises he made remain only in his heart, Yonghwa knew Seohyun would know that he would keep his promise to always thinking about her, and that he would never stop missing her, simply because he loved her.

In the van brought him back to his own dorm to steal a few hours to sleep before attenting another event written on his schedule, Yonghwa closed his eyes, pictured a beautiful face of a girl in his mind, not the prettiest he ever met, but the one he promised to always treasure since the fateful autumn night when they were undressing both their hearts and declared their love for one another. In her comfortable fluffy bed, between her soft toys and under her beloved keroro blanket, Seohyun mind flew to the day when she realized that her life had much color instead of black and white only. She remembered heard him told her “I could not take my mind off you” and “I’m missing you whenever we’re apart” and “Please be with me and bear with my childishness” and finally “I love you and I hope you love me back”. Seohyun knew, although the alcohol she drank earlier untied her tongue and smooth her way in telling him many things she did not usually said to other people, but the idea of showing him her true feelings towards him brought her back to the original shy Seohyun. But at the same time she wanted him to know her feelings and that he was not the only one bothered with the grey line between in their relationship. So she nodded in response when he asked her to be his.

Sixteen months had passed since that fateful night and they have spent the sixteen months together as a couple in the most hardess and unsual way. Yet, both Yonghwa and Seohyun had nothing to complained about and still very much grateful for the chance to exist in each other life. They enjoyed and treasured every single moment and time given to them and creating another sweet and beautiful memories for their heart and mind to cherished when they were away from each other. Every single time and moment they have shared were precious and their second Christmas made them realized they were belonged since the start and no other place in the world secured enough for the two of them to rest and being themselves but in each other side.  They willingly traded their time for having a normal relationship and pursuing their dreams to secured their future together. But their young hearts knew they would be together eventually and be the normal couple they should be in the more proper time. They would be patiently waiting for the day to come and for their dreams to become real.

In his company van on his way back to his dorm and her in the comford and secure warm bedroom of hers, between the peaceful silence of the night, Yonghwa and Seohyun could not wait for the next Christmas to come. For them to be able to present each other heart another gift of love and to give themselves  another chance to celebrate their love once more.

*********

Author Note:

Hello again and sorry for taking too long in updating the story. I thought with 2013 ended I could have a little time in my hand to write more stories. Guess what? I was completely wrong. The work is still very demanding and I was way too tired to write when I finally finished all my responsible for the day.

Anyway, its good to be back with an update. It always made me happy to be able to write something about Yongseo. Let me wish you all happy new year 2014, readers and hope that 2014 will be a year for more happiness and more achievement for every single one of us and for our beloved yongseo to shine more with their career.

As always, the story have not properly edited. Happy reading and have a good day.

-Dee