Chapter 3

We Belong Together

It was already nearing three weeks. Three weeks of having no contact to each other. There were no messages and calls present in their phones. There were no laughter and squeals in Minseok's house. There were no midnight coffees and late night talks on his bed. There were no beautiful eyes and gentle touches caressing their bodies.

Minseok was busy with his thesis project while Luhan was busy of concerts, performances and fan meetings. They were both busy in their lives that they forgotten about their deal, their relationship and their unsettled feelings for each other. It was as if Luhan doesn't exist in Minseok's life and Minseok doesn't exist in Luhan's life.

It was when school was over when Minseok remembered that there was a Luhan who was imprinted in his life. He was cleaning his house after sleeping dead for three days. He had already finished the living room and the kitchen, leaving the place spotless and neat. When he was changing the sheets of his bed, he caught a glimpse of a red thing hanging on the other side of his bed.

Without thinking, Minseok went straight towards the red thing, only to discover it was a red sweater that he was 100% sure was not his. It was Luhan's. The blonde male probably left it during their last night together. Folding the sweater neatly, he quietly think the reason why Luhan stopped coming to him.

Questions clouded his mind, making his insecurities flow in his mind. Is he too fat for his liking? Is he not good in bed? Is he boring?  Those questions filled Minseok's mind as he placed the neatly folded sweater on the table. Oddly, he was hurt by those questions and it makes him think that Luhan probably got bored in him.

Who would not be? Minseok's inner mind taunted.

Closing his eyes, Minseok decided that he still needs a baby. He wants someone to love and ensure him that he was loved. Of course, his bestfriend, Jongdae, showered him with praises in a teasing manner. But, he knows that Jongdae will soon find someone who will stay with him forever. His family will . . . . Never mind.

With a sigh, he lets out a breathy "I need to search for another donor."

 

 

Luhan was frustrated, physically, emotionally, mentally and ually. Having a comeback was never this stressful. They were going in and out of China to promote themselves in Korea and Japan. To top of his stress, the girl he had hooked up can't stop messaging and calling him, demanding where he is and when will he come back. He cringed at the message and decided to block her number probably, forever.

But, there was one thing that was really bothering him every day. And, its name is Minseok. Kim Minseok. The said boy never messaged him or asked when will be Luhan free. The boy never check him once if he's okay and it's driving Luhan to insanity to think that he was in Korea, thinking of a certain Korean chubby boy.

"What's your problem, dude?" Yixing asked him once they were out of the vicinity of the screaming fans and was sitting comfortably in their van.

"Nothing," Luhan answered shortly before glancing outside the glass mirrors.

"Eyyy, you can talk to me, man. Tell me what's bothering you." Luhan chose to ignore him. "I heard that keeping a problem to himself can actually make your smaller." Yixing whispered to him.

"Look," Luhan let out in an exasperated tone. "I m-met this someone and we kind off hook up." Yixing raised a brow. "And now, he's not contacting me. It's really frustrating when I'm worried this much yet he looks like he doesn't care."

"Man, you're whipped." Yixing muttered, earning a glare from the older.

"I'm not!" Luhan defended himself.

"Then, why are you caught up like that? I know you. You always change partners every night and left them before dawn. But, this someone managed to get in your nerves. You look like you are wrapped in his/her fingers."

Hearing the word fingers made Luhan remembered Minseok's beautiful and little hands. Those soft hands that caress his body with care and comfort. He missed those hands and wanted to feel it again but it seems like the owner of those hands doesn't care one bit about him and it made Luhan sulked.

"No, I'm not! I'm just worried that . . ." At this moment, Luhan's voice faltered. Yeah, what was he worried about? Worried about Minseok forgetting him? Worried about his unsettling feelings for him? Or worried that Minseok have probably met someone?

"Worried about what? Look, if you're really anxious about this someone, then just go and ing talk to him. Just make sure, manager-gege will not catch you." Yixing adviced in a whisper.

"We're going back to China, right?" Luhan asked.

"Yes."

"Well, I can meet up with him as soon as we land," Luhan muttered, readying his speech once he met Minseok.

"Sorry, man. But, we have a fansign meeting to attend later." Yixing said with a sympathetic glance. "Is it okay if that someone wait to see you?"

Luhan doesn't answer. He knows too well that the question should be, Is it okay for Luhan to wait to see Minseok?

 

 

"For the last time, Jongdae, I'm not going with you!" Minseok shouted as he tried to push the younger man out of his house. He doesn't know why the hell Jongdae can manage to ruin his peaceful life with just three words and it was frustrating him more.

It was just a quiet morning to him. He was still searching for elite clubs where celebrities or pretty people goes for him to visit. He needs to find a beautiful donor who could help him to have a baby. It was when Jongdae suddenly barged in his house, making him shut his laptop down and hid it before his eccentric friend could see it. 

"But, hyung, you need to come with me. I can't handle Junmyeon's fanboy screams alone." Jongdae pleaded, kneeling before Minseok with his infamous pleading eyes.

"Then, tell your brother to stay at home. In Korea. So, he will not bother you." Minseok told him exasperatedly before going to the kitchen to make some beverage to his visitor. It's one of his habits that he adapted when he was young. If he had visitors, he would prepared them some refreshments to show his hospitality even if the visitor was displeasing.

"Too late. He's already here in China." Jongdae wailed as he cluctched on his hyung's arms. "Hyung, just this once. Come with me. I can't handle Junmyeon alone. Mom will going to kill me if she once discover that I left my brother in a place full of raging fans."

"Why will your mom will be angry at you? Shouldn't she be angry at Junmyeon?" MInseok asked, completely confused by the randomness of Jongdae's mother.

"Well, that was hyung's job," Jongdae answered. "Plus, mom is a big fan of that boygroup so she send Junmyeon here to take some autographs and pictures of their idols. She could have come here if it was not for dad dragging him in a SNSD Concert that he really likes."

"Wow. You have a weird family."

"Yes. I told you, I'm the only sane one in our family. Now, help me control Junmyeon so that he will not kidnap that boyband." Jongdae pleaded, his eyes are already watering. If MInseok knows how to differentiate real teras from fake tears, he would have known that Jongdae's tears were all fake. But, unfortunately, he doesn't. So, with a sigh, he let go a yes and hoped that nothing bad will happen in the fanmeeting.

 

Let's see...

 

 

As expected, the fans are loud and noisy. (And so is Junmyeon) Minseok blew a raspberry as he watched Jongdae calmed his brother, Junmyeon, who looks like he will die of screaming too loud. The boyband was still not in the event yet the fans were all going crazy.

"Hey, Jongdae," he called out to the younger boy. "What's the boyband's name again?"

"Oh-So!? Something like that," Jongdae answered quickly before turning his attention to Junmyeon who was about to climb at the railings.

Minseok just nodded, observing the girls around him who is either screaming or crying because of excitement. He was giving them a judging look one by one but the girls were too oblivious to care about him. They were submerged into a deep feeling of excitement and ecstacy that they ignored a certain bun glaring at them.

His mind was preoccupied in sending glares to the screaming fans that he didn't notice that the girl beside him was flailing her banner wildly. It was too late to dodge the banner when he was hit square on the forehead. His forehead stings painfully. He was about to shout at the girl when he caught the name plastered on the banner. It was like all the pain and the frustrations that he was keeping suddenly evaporated and was replaced by shock.

It can't be.

"Jongdae," he called to the other boy with shaking voice. Why is his voice shaking?

Jongdae turned to him with tired eyes and smiled at him, "What is it, hyung?"

"Can you tell me what's the name of the members?" Minseok asked, his heart pounding crazy for unknown reason. Why is his heart pounding like that? 

Jongdae was about to answer him when Junmyeon barged in their conversation with that creepy smile he owned. "Hi, I'm Junmyeon." He took Minseok's hand and shook it vigorously. "And, I'm here to tell you the names of the members of EXO. There are four members in Oh-So. The leader is the oh-so-cool Wu Yifan or Kris. He's the main rapper. The next member is the oh-so-mysterious Huang Zitao. He's the maknae of the group but he knows martial arts so beware." Minseok just blinked. "The third one is the oh-so-gentleman Zhang Yixing. He was named as the Changsha Prince because his hometown is in Changsha. Plus, he's kind and gentle." Suho said dreamily, his eyes sparkling. "And, oh, if you think he's perfect, better back off because he's mine," Suho threatened, his sparkling eyes turned into hard glares when he glanced at Minseok.

"The last one is Luhan," Minseok mentally cringed when he heard his name once again. "The oh-so-cute-innocent-deer of the group," Minseok scoffed at the thought. He is no innocent when he's on bed.  "Don't be fooled by his looks because he's the eldest one in the group. He is much older than Kris. And, oh, he's the main vocal." Junmyeon ended lamely.

Taking Minseok's hands, Junmyeon stared at him with shining eyes. "I'm so glad that you have become an OS fanatic--"

"Woah, wait. What's an OS?" Minseok interrupted.

"OS means Oh-So. We're the fanatics so we are called as OS fanatics. Sounds great, right?" Junmyeon giddily asked, bouncing like an excited bunny.

Sounds lame for me, Minseok thought as he looked at Suho. Before he could voice out his thoughts or think of something to reply, he felt something landed on his palms. Looking at the object, he found out it was an album, a silver album with four boys smiling at him. Minseok looked up at Junmyeon and gave him a questioning look.

"You're coming with me on stage." Junmyeon announced, not caring if the elder doesn't like it or what. "Luhan has a for cute people. He'll be happy to see you."

 

 

Minseok just wants a child of his own and a job to sustain his and his child needs. He doesn't want to walk onstage, asked for an autograph to a group he doesn't know and get discover by the man he was trying to avoid. But, here he is, walking on the stage with an album in his hands while the girl behind him pushed him to get to her idols.

, Luhan can't see me right now, he thought to himself before turning one-hundred eighty degrees to walk out of the stage. But, Junmyeon, sensing that his new companion was trying to leave, grabbed his hand and dragged him near the table.

Minseok really wants to die now. He doesn't want to face Luhan because the latter had left him already. There's no use of seeing him since he failed to help Minseok. Instead of helping, he gave Minseok confusing feelings that he doesn't want to interpret.

"Junmyeon, I don't think that I--" His sentence was drowned by Joonmyun's shrieking for Kris Oppa. Minseok doesn't know why Junmyeon just called a man oppa  even though he's a man himself. But, all thoughts were drained when he faced a man, a terrifying looking man who has his palms open to Minseok.

"Wh-What?"

"Your album, please." Kris said, his eyes trained on Minseok making the shorter boy gulped in fright. "you're cute." he whispered out.

"Excuse me, but what?" Minseok once again asked. Kris just smiled (holy broccoli! He smiled!) at him while handling him his album. "If Luhan-ge started to shriek, don't be afraid." he said, making Minseok squint at him in confusion.

He was pushed by the fan behind him and before he could register everything, a man with dark bags under his eyes stared at him incredously. Feeling awkward with the straes he's receiving, Minseok pushed the album on the table.

"Oh my gosh! Luhan-ge will going to like you!"Tao exclaimed as he signed the album yet his eyes never left Minseok's face. He gave the album back with a smile. Minseok bowed with thanks before proceeding to the next member.

The next man was utterly quiet and seems . . . harmless. The man just smiled at Minseok charmingly before taking the album to himself from Minseok's hands. Minseok can feel the stares of Junmyeon giving him. This must be Junmyeon's prince charming, Minseok thought.

"You're cute. Can I keep you?" Yixing whispered after he signed the album. Minseok just gulped in nervousness. Yeah, the man looks like a prince. Goodness, he's flawless and handsome. Minseok would have chose Yixing to be his next donor if Junmyeon was not sending him glares, telling him to leave his man alone.

Minseok just bowed in thanks before scurrying to the next member. His cheeks was still burning from the last encounter when he faced the last member. There was a thick air of silence lingering in the air when he placed the album on the table. Finding it odd, Minseok looks up and mentally curses himself for being curious.

Before him was Luhan with wide eyes open, the pen in his hands shaking uncontrollably. Yixing glanced at the two of them, finding the scene quite amusing and trivial.

"Minseok?" he called out.

Ohh, .

 


Author's Note:

To be continued . . . .  See you in the next chapter.