Chapter 10

We Belong Together

Minseok was frozen on his spot as he gawked at the luxurious mansion before him. It was enormous and painted of white. Every inch of the structure displays the prosperity of the Lu's. The fountain before the estate screams the wealth and success of the family. Even the green bushes surrounding the area was trimmed properly as if it was like of display.

Minseok wanted to turn back and go to Jongdae's house. He will rather sleep on the stupid couch than face Luhan's parents like this. But, of course, after hearing that he will sleep on Jongdae's couch, Luhan goes hysterical, saying things like you can't sleep on the couch it is uncomfortable and why do you have an idiot bestfriend to him. At once, Luhan's car took a U-turn after the heir decided that it will be better if Minseok stay at their house.

The pregnant male snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something covering his hands. Looking up, he saw Luhan smiling at him with all the bags on his back. He looked ridiculous to Minseok but the loving smile Luhan shot to him was enough for Minseok to say he is charming and warm.

"Come now, baozi." Luhan uttered before making way towards the mansion's door. Minseok's awed smile turned into horror as he tried to pull his hands from Luhan. He is not yet ready to face Luhan's parents. And, why does he have to meet them when everything between them is a deal?

Before he could say a word to Luhan, the huge door opened and escape was no longer in Minseok's grasp. About twenty maids were scurrying towards the door, preparing to do a greeting for their young master who suprisingly visited his home. Minseok has his jaws hanged as the twenty maids bowed before Luhan as if he is a prince. Is Luhan living in a manga was the question circled around Minseok's head.

He then bowed his head, hiding behind Luhan, since the maids were giving him a curious gaze. Whispers trapped Minseok in a tight grip as the maids keep questioning each other who he is in their young master's life. The Korean male wanted to laugh off the question and tell them that he was no one in particular, just a friend who needs to stay in Luhan's house. But, his prepared answer was crushed once again when Luhan faced the maids with Minseok in his arms.

"Listen," Luhan said. "This is Minseok," he said, pointing at the said male with a smile. "I want all of you to take good care of him. He is my lover and he is pregnant so please handle him with care."

After Luhan finishes his speech, multiple gasps and loud whispers surrounded the mansion. Minseok wanted the floor to swallow him whole but the urge to kick Luhan away from him was tempting that he gripped the other male's hands tightly, punishing him for doing that without his permission. The singer let out a yelp before pouting at his lover. "Baozi, why did you do that?"

"Why did you tell them that I'm your lover?" Minseok asked in a whisper. "We will get more trouble from this!"

"What do you want me to tell them, princess?" Luhan chuckled. "Telling them that I was just your donor will create a lot more trouble. It will be easy if I will just tell them that you're my lover. And, our love was the result of this." Luhan whispered back before caressing Minseok's tummy with gentleness.

A series of aww and they are cute reached both of their ears. They turned around and found the maids cooing and smiling at them, thinking that their young master has found the love he desires. Luhan smiled at their reaction while Minseok just blushed madly.

"What is this noise all about?" 

At the sudden voice of an intruder, all heads turned to the enormous staircase. And lo and behold, there, on the top of the staircase, is Mr. and Mrs. Lu descending from it when they spotted their son, smiling at them. Mrs. Lu was very happy to see her son that she abandoned his husband alone the stairs and stormed to Luhan. She then engulfed her son in her arms, mushing Luhan's face against the fur of her clothes.

Minseok just stand their, frozen like an ice. He took the opportunity to slip his hands off Luhan's grasp and took a step back with his head bowed, trying to conceal himself with the maids and butlers behind him.

As long as I'm doing this, they will not notice me, he thought.

"Mom, stop doing this. You're embarassing me." Luhan's hushed mutter can still be heard. It was obvious that the young man was irritated by his mother's clinginess as he tried to get out his mother's grasp. After successfully getting out of it, he let out a cough and smiled brightly at them. "Anyway, Mom and Dad, I want you to meet my lover." Luhan said.

In just a matter of seconds, Minseok felt Luhan taking his hand and pulling him infront of his parents. Minseok felt his legs wobbling in fear as if he is walking towards his executioner. Multiple scenarios flashed in his mind where Luhan's parents will not like him and feed him to their pitbulls. He had seen this multiple times in the television when he was waiting for Luhan back then. Wealthy parents bring misery to the lovers in order to break them apart. THey will raise hell for both lovers just to keep them away from each other. 

But, life is not like dramas on TV. So, imagine Minseok's shock when he heard a gasp and a squeal from Mr. and Mrs. Lu.

"Look at him, honey. He's so cute." Mrs. Lu squealed as she squeezed her husband's arm.

"Is he younger than you, Luhan?" Mr. Lu asked as he scrutinized the shorter boy's face with curious eyes.

"No, he's older than me." Luhan answered with a smug before placing his arm around the shy Minseok's shoulder. "Mom, stop clawing your hands at Minseok! Dad, Mom, this is Minseok, Kim Minseok."

Mrs. Lu clasped her hands in delight as she released an aww sound at the sight. Minseok bowed his head once again in shyness and .... shock. Shouldn't be Luhan's parents hating him? He was a threat to their wealth since he is just an ordinary boy.

"Hmmmm.... so soft," Mrs. Lu hummed before nuzzling her nose on Minseok's hair. "And smells sweet." the woman said before she felt her son prying her arms away from the pregnant male.

"Mom, stop doing that." Luhan scolded his mother as he smoothed the stupefied Minseok's wrinkled shirt.

"I didn't mean to do that. It's just he looked so soft." her mother whined with a pout.

"Well, that's because he is pregnant." Luhan said before catering at the still frozen boy. Minseok's eyes widened in shock as he stared at Luhan. How can Luhan just said that to his parents as if he just told them he won a soccer match? The pregnant male was so close in beating the heir with the tempting vase beside him when a deafening squeal was heard from the hall.

"Ohh my god! Minseok is pregnant?" Luhan's father asked in a high tone just like of the girl. As soon as he saw Luhan nods, he started to command orders to the people. "Quick! Call the best cook here in China and bring him here. Gather the best vegetables and fruits from our harvest and serve it for Minseok. Replace the pillows and mattress with the softest cushion. Scrub this mansion clean. And ... and," Mr. Lu stopped shouting orders to turn to his wife. "What are the others?"

Instead of answering his eccentric husband's question, she turned to the stunned maids who just witnessed the outburst of their master. "Tell Paris Hilton that I want to see her maternity and baby collections tomorrow. Add another room in this mansion for a nursery room. Inform Baby Company and tell them to stop selling for a moment because Minseok and I are going to shop for baby furnitures."

"Honey, that's nonsense." Mr. Lu interjected. "Just close the malls here in Beijing."

"Oh yeah." Mrs. Lu nodded in agreement. "Cancel the last one. Instead, inform Oriental Plaza to close their malls next week. And, bring the best peanut butter he--"

"Mom, Minseok doesn't crave for peanut butter." Luhan interrupted, worried that his mother might feed Minseok one of her crazy dishes. "He craves for dumplings and Bubble Teas."

Mrs. Lu was silent for a moment, contemplating that the pregnant male craves for other food. "Ohh, really? Then, I want plates of dumplings from different cities served on the table tomorrow morning. Also, bubble teas should be serve for Minseok every moment he craves for it."

"Is that all?" Mr. Lu asked, thinking about other things that will comfort his son's pregnant lover.

"Arrange the guest room?" Mrs. Lu added, her attention were on her husband.

"No need for that, Mom." Luhan once again interjected. He sent an adoring smile to the shocked Minseok before telling his parents, "Minseok is going to sleep in my room."

"You're going back to your dorm?" his mother asked.

"I'll stay here."

"Where are you going to stay?" Mr. Lu asked that made Luhan roll his eyes.

"In my room, of course." Luhan answered exasperately.

"But, you don't share your bed with anyone. Even me, your mother!" his mother complained with a shriek, making Minseok cringed at the high tone.

Sensing his mother will make another fit, Luhan quickly ushered the dazed Minseok towards the grand staircase so the pregnant male will be save from his mother's complains and fits. But, Mrs. Lu has keen eyes and she can see her son running away from him. So, she quickly ran towards him and blocked the path on Minseok's way. Sending Luhan a look saying 'tell me or you are out of the house', her son defeatedly sighed before letting out a charming giggle that Minseok heard some of the maids swooning at the sound.

"Mom," Luhan said in a snicker. He then put an arm around Minseok and pulled him closer to him. "Minseok and I shared room for so many times,"

The bawdy comment created silence all over the room. The giggling maids stopped giggling and send looks at their master and his lover. Mr. Lu let out a low ohh before nodding at the piece of information his son had given. Minseok was still frozen at his spot, his fists are tightening as the urge to kill Luhan become stronger.  Mrs. Lu's eyes started to water as she stared at her only son, she looks like she was about to cry. 

Luhan quickly pressed a kiss on his mother's cheeks and nodded at his father before dragging the still-stunned Minseok away from the drama. In a matter of seconds, Minseok can hear the screeching wails of Luhan's mother, crying because her baby boy is now a man.

 

 

Luhan was ecstatic in what is happening to his life now. With his parents' approval, his confidence in confessing his feelings boosts up. He was sure that Minseok will accept him since his parents accepted the pregnant male with open arms. If this continues, he can marry Minseok in no time. The idea of embracing a pregnant Minseok in his arms brought smile to his face, making the maids look at him weirdly.

But, just like a bubble, his dreams popped out of existence and he found himself knocking on his own room, pleading the sulking male inside to open it. 

"Minseok, open the door please." Luhan pleaded as he knocked on the door a million times. It was ridiculous to see the awaited heir tapped on his own room pathetically when his maids have a dozen of duplicate keys for his door. He shook his head at those worried servants, saying that Minseok will throw his rubic cubes collection at him.

Letting out a sigh, he tried once again to cool Minseok's temper. "Baozi, let me in. What did I do wrong?"

"How can you tell such improper comment to your parents?!" was the muffled shriek he got as an answer.

"It was the only way to escape my mother's scrutiny. Plus, it is perfectly normal in this house." 

"Normal?!" the muffled shriek was once again heard. "Well, take me back to Jongdae. I would rather sleep on the couch than live in this kind of normality,"

Luhan felt panic coursed his veins as he tried to think of a way to make Minseok stay. "Okay. I promise not to say anything indecent."

"Don't say anything at all." Minseok bargained through the door.

"I'm afraid I can't do that since I need to talk to my parents about my career and our business." Luhan said, smiling at the passing maids who cast him an eerie look.

"Then, don't say anything about us." Minseook said, his voice is getting clearer, making the heir sighed in relief.

"Now, can I come in?" the singer asked in a pleading tone. "I'm going back to our dorm tomorrow. You will not see me for three days because of our promotion. Can I just get a hug?"

The door opened slightly with Minseok peeking at the opening. "You're goi--"

He was interrupted when Luhan quickly shoved himself inside the room and closed the door with a click. Cranky by the mood swing and hunger, Minseok was about to throw a fit at the singer when Luhan planted a deep kiss on his lips, silencing him with the passionate yet soft kiss. 

"Are you hungry?" Luhan asked against his forehead, bringing his arms around Minseok and pulling him closer.

Minseok's heart swelled as it keeps beating faster and louder. His cheeks were painted with specks of crimson as Luhan nuzzled his nose on his cheeks. His stomach churned in an uncomfortable way as Luhan kissed his lips over and over again. It must be the baby, Minseok thought which is kind of foolish since he was still two months pregnant.

Yes, he adores this singer who is calming down his myriad of emotions. Yes, he cares for this debuting heir who protects him like a lover.Yes, he loves this man who gave him a valuable gift.

But, that doesn't mean he will tell Luhan about his feelings. Aside from the deal and Luhan's career, Luhan's status as an heir built walls against him and Luhan. He will not try to destroy those barriers that was keeping his mouth and heart shut. Because he knows, he will be the one to taint Luhan's pure image in the public.

 

 

His phone was pressed against his face. Kris told him to keep a distance between his phone and his eyes but he didn't listen and instead, type another message. He was waiting for that quirky message, that message that could ease his stress and bring smile to his face. He was waiting for hours and he started to look desperate as he sends message after message. Ranging from hi to please reply to my messages, Yixing's patience started to diminish as time flies by.

"What!? I got block by sending messages!" the male singer shrieked as he stares at his phone incredously. The people inside the room send him weird looks before shaking their head as if it is normal for Yixing to act strange like this.

"Gege, of course, you will be block. You keep on sending messages at the poor guy." Tao explained as he rolled his eyes at him.

Yixing kept silent for a moment before sighing in defeat. He sent his phone one last look before placing the device on the table. Seriously, what is happening to him? Why is he getting crazy with just a fan? He bit his lips in anxiousness before ruffling his hair in frustration. Why is Junmyeon not messaging him? Is he busy? That's weird since the pale boy always message Yixing every hour even if he is busy. Yixing's phone has become a substitute for Junmyeon's diary which lighten up Yixing's day.

Yixing cut his thoughts when the room of the recording room was slammed open, revealing a radiant Luhan who was flashing a smile to every people who passed by. Yixing grimaced at his bestfriend who was striding happily towards him like a boy. How can he be happy when he was sulking like this?

"How's your day, Yixing?" Luhan chirped as soon as he flopped down beside his bestfriend, oblivious to the sulking face of his friend.

"Not good." Yixing answered shortly, not trusting Luhan to tell what was bothering his day. He doesn't want to risk a day with Luhan telling him i told you so or you are inlove with a fan chants. He will go crazy if those sentences add up to his frustrations.

"I have a good day, Yixing. A very good day." Luhan said dreamily, his eyes turning into stars. Yixing would have scoffed at the answer and have left his friend alone with his dreamy state if not for the velvet box that was encased by Luhan's fingers. At once, Yixing knows what was inside and who was it for.

"What happened?" was the key to know what was Luhan up to. Luhan smiled at him.

"My parents met Minseok last night." The bomb set Yixing in paralysis as he watched and digested Luhan's excited words. "Dad and Mom accepted Minseok wholeheartedly. I thought they will be against us but it's good to know that they are willing to welcome who I want to marry." Luhan let out a chuckle before turning to Yixing. "Before I go here, my mother prepared a buffet of dumplings just for Minseok. Minseok wept while crying as he hugged the daylights out of my mother."

Yixing smiled at Luhan's words yet his mind was spinning with the twist of events that was happening. The Lu's will never accept a man from a middle-class. They are sophisticated and cunny when it comes to wealth and power. It was a miracle to have a bestfriend from a Lu family but the Lu's accepting Minseok in their family will take the trophy.

Luhan had stopped talking about his day when he was called by the manager in order to arrange his schedule that will be in conflict with his work in the Lu's Company. Yixing was left all alone, thinking of the possible unfortunate events that might happen to Minseok if this continues. Luhan's family are the persons you will never dare to trust. It's either they will lead you to your death or to the stomach of their pitbulls.

Taking his abandoned phone, he quickly sent a message to a person. His face were filled with seriousness, not one bit of playfulness and cuteness crossed his face. The manager called the whole group, demanding an immediate response so they could work on their choreography for the upcoming comeback. Yixing gave his phone one last look before turning it off and going to the practice room.

 

 

From: Yixing

Take good care of Minseok.

Junmyeon understood the message Yixing sent to him if not for the story that Minseok is telling them right now. Glancing around their table, he found his pregnant hyung telling them the adventures he had when staying at the Lu's mansion. Jongin, the youngest of them all, was in awe as he nodded vigorously at the said male, forgetting the fact that the Lu's are not a normal family.

He shared a look with his twin brother, only to find the latter with face of worry and horror. Jongdae is probably worried at his bestfriend for thinking the Lu's accepted him like that. Junmyeon had heard enough from the news and Jongdae that Luhan's family can destroy a person with no muscles moving. They are dangerous if they find you a threat to their way. Unlike the horror etched at his twin brother's face, Junmyeon has a confused look plastered on his face.

What are the Lu's doing? Why are they letting a man from a middle-class inside their territory?

Such questions circled around Junmyeon's mind as he stared at his half-eaten sandwich, letting Minseok's and Jongin's voice drown at his own thoughts. The movement from his peripheral view is what makes him stop thinking in order to see what is the fuss was about. He found Minseok scurrying to the comfort room once again to let out the contents of his stomach. He turned to his right to see Jongin standing up from his seat, telling them that he will find Kyungsoo in order to inform him about Minseok and the Lu's.

Junmyeon thinks that is not a good idea since Kyungsoo was starting to become an overprotective mother hen to Minseok when he learned that the other was pregnant. It's too late to announce his thoughts when Jongin was dashing from the cafeteria without looking back. So, here he was, staring at his twin who is still not awake from his reverie.

His half-eaten sandwich was staring at him, pleading for Junmyeon to devour it. Without much thought, Junmyeon aimed his hands for the food, only to stop midway when he heard his twin muttered a sentence.

"I'm sorry. What?" Junmyeon asked.

Jongdae stared back at him, seriousness were all over his eyes. "Tell Mom that we are not going to come back to Korea next week." The sentence made Junmyeon contort his face in many unattractive ways, making Jongdae scoff at his brother's unusualness.

"Why? I'm looking forward for Dad's photos of Girl's Generation." Junmyeon pouted.

"We have no time for this, Junmyeon." Jongdae gritted through his teeth. Then, he bit his thumb in a calculating manner. "Something is off. You do know, the Lu's will never open their arms for someone they haven't met."

"I know that. But, this is Girl's Generation we are talking about. I am dying to see them. I want to marry one of them someday." Junmyeon breathed out dreamily.

"Incase you are forgetting something, I would like to remind you that you're an omega. So, stop fantasizing about marrying a woman." his twin brother shot back. "And, we're here to discuss the Lu's randomness, okay?"

"Okay." Jumyeon pouted.

"Before we jump into conclusions, do you have a friend that could inform us about Luhan's daily life? Someone the heir will trust."

Junmyeon was about to shot his twin brother a nonchalant no when he remember he did have a friend who is close to Luhan. He turned to his brother with a curious look before saying, "I do have a friend. But, may I ask why will we need him?"

Jongdae sighed. "We will need him to know what is Luhan up to. Luhan is the weakness of the Lu's. Therefore, every decision he makes can change the mind and plan of the family."

"So, I'm going to spy at Luhan?" Junmyeon scrunched in distaste. Never in his life he will interfere in his idol's life.

"No. You're just going to extract some informations from this friend." Jongdae gruntled as he sipped his drink begrudgingly.

"What if this backfire?" Junmyeon asked cowardly. He is still twenty-three for goodness sake. He doesn't want to join this kind of planning that will lead him away from his dream.

Jongdae just stared at him unamusedly. "If this plan didn't work, there are still 25 letters in the alphabet. And, if ever we reach Plan Z, remember that there are still numbers that we can use."

"I don't like this plan, honestly." Junmyeon confessed as he rubbed his palms on his face.

"Don't worry, my brother. Trust me, I'm an engineer." Jongdae proclaimed, shooting his brother a determined smile.

Junmyeon knows that he can no longer escape from the room his brother had locked him into. He just prayed that Jongdae's plan as an engineer will go well and will not lead him to the Lu's hungry pitbulls. Those thoughts plagued his mind rather than the idea of using Yixing to be a stairstep for their hyung's safety.

 

 

Jongin was thrilled to inform the news to Kyungsoo. After hearing that Minseok was accepted by the China's wealthiest family, he was ecstatic. He wanted to share this rush of happiness to Kyungsoo, seeing the fact that the older boy was worried about Minseok's decision of choosing Luhan as his donor. He is just a boy, a boy who was forced to act mature and accept what his parents  

But, the rush that was coursing in his body suddenly vanish when he saw Kyungsoo laughing along with someone. The excitement and happiness he felt was replaced by disappointment and jealousy. Though he imprinted in his mind that it was just the milk he drank, Jongin was clenching his fist in an unknown reason as he watched his hyung slapped a hand on that someone's chest.

Jongin, being a boy instead of a man, turned his back and ran from the scene. He ran and ran just like what he was doing to his feelings for Kyungsoo. He can't face the truth that he was slowly taking a liking to his fiancee, the person who took him away from his freedom and loving family. Because of this person, his parents turned into cunny and selfish people. And, this is the reason why he imprinted in his mind that he will not fall for the other.

Such a shame he was breaking his own vow. Such a shame that he imprinted on Kyungsoo's face he will never love him. Such a shame of having a mature face but with a boy's mind.

 

 

Minseok was fiddling his clothes nervously as he waited for the enormous gate to open. He finished his classes already and was instructed by Luhan to go straight to the mansion to rest or sleep. Luhan was not present beside him since the singer is busy with his schedule. He gulped down the nervousness that was plaguing him. The idea of spending three days and three nights in the Lu's mansion without Luhan was dreading him. The pregnant male doesn't know why he was so nervous yet Luhan's parents accepted him with open arms. He blamed his hormones for making him an emotional baby.

A string of shriek was heard from the monitor followed by the head maid's you shouldn't left Minseok waiting there. Young master will get angry. Minseok blushed at the outburst of the woman. Luhan's parents took good care of him after learning he was pregnant so he should not be thinking such thoughts about them.

As soon as the maid shouted at the guard to open the door, the enormous gate opened, revealing the marvelous garden displayed around the mansion. There are also cars, twenty cars to be exact, loitering around the fountain. The cars were the epitome of grandeur but the seal on each cars are different from the Lu's.

"Mister Kim," the head maid called. Minseok quickly snapped out of his thoughts and turned towards the gentle woman who her head bowed at him. At instant, Minseok was flustered and told the forty-year old maid to stop bowing. "You're young master's lover. We should respect you."

Minseok scratched his neck bashfully. "Yeah, but I'm just like all of you. I do not have an aristocrat blood." he chuckled nervously.

The head maid whose name was Biyu just smiled at him before guiding him inside the mansion. Unlike the other days where he was led by Luhan to the main door, Biyu led him to the back door, making the pregnant male confused. He quickly brushed the thought away when he managed to get a glimpse of a person getting out of one of the grand cars. A goddess, that was Minseok thought, emerged from the car looking sophisticated and frank with the dark red coat she was wearing. He must be staring immersely at her since the girl turned to him, shocking the wits out of the pregnant male.

"Biyu?" Minseok called. The said-servant hummed in reply. "Who is that beautiful woman?" he asked.

Biyu was sceptical in giving an answer to the question. Instead of answering, she let out a smirk and looked teasingly at the Korean boy. "Mister Kim, you should refrain in giving words like that. Young master will be utterly displeased." Minseok blushed at the reply and chose to remain silent at the whole course of walking.

Once inside the comforts of the mansion, Minseok quickly raced towards his (Luhan's) room with Biyu's loud shriek of don't run trailing. Seeing the enormous bed inside the room, the urge to jump on that fluffy thing was halted. He was craving for dumplings and quail eggs this afternoon and he will die if he doesn't eat any of those. He quickly changed clothes and descended to ask Biyu for the food.

On his way to the kitchen, he found the beautiful girl arranging the flowers displayed on the great table of the living room. He can't help but to gasp when the latter turned to him and gave him a curious look. Minseok has this habit of freezing in his spot when he was caught for doing something bad. That is what he did when the said-girl walked towards him, her black stilettos clicking against the floor.

"Who are you?" the question was wrapped by curiosity but not of rudeness. It was gentle and Minseok loosened up from his spot to answer the question.

"He is Minseok." Mrs. Lu interrupted as she walks closer towards the pair. The woman smiled at the pleasant girl before kissing both of her cheeks and asked aboput her vacation in Paris. Minseok was scuffling his feet as the awkwardness crept his way towards his body. His cravings and the heat of being ignored was making him dizzy and nausea.

The girl turned towards to him and smiled at him, still waitiing for further informations about the boy. The pregnant male was still forcing his bile to stop bothering him so Mrs. Lu gladly took the opportunity to introduce them to each other.

"I'm so sorry, Yoona, for not introducing you to him." she said to the girl. She then turned towards Minseok and smiled at him with her arms around the petite girl. "Anyway, Minseok, this is Im Yoona, the heiress of the Im Industries."

Minseok was about to bow and introduce himself when Mrs. Lu's next words crushed his introduction and make his head aches.

"She is Luhan's fiancee."

 


Author's Note:

hello guys. i missed you all. /blows kisses to all of you/
i am so sorry for updating late. i was supposed to update after finding out my grades
but i got lazy so sorry. i was also supposed to update at my bday but things got busy
so sorry again.
i want to thank you for two reasons. one is for praying for me to pass. yes, i passed.
thank you. and the other is for the tons of subscribers i got. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
i am rambling too much. so thank you.

see you in the next chap. /clicks the add chapter button and types randomly/