Chapter 1

We Belong Together

 

 

It was one of those boring nights that Luhan decided to sneak out of their dorm without leaving a note to his manager. It’s not his fault for doing that. After living the life of being an idol for three years, he started to realize that freedom was out of his hands and it was tiring him.

So when he found out that their manager was supposed to have a meeting with their producer that night, he decided to do his plan. After waiting for hours for s to fall asleep, he quietly sneaked out of his bed and disappeared in the darkness of the night.

 

 

His smile never left his face as he scanned the place around him. Bright lights dancing along the music, bodies rocking and dancing in a very inviting way and couples exchanging kisses with each other made the excitement and thrill flow through Luhan’s body.

Downing his drink til the last drop, he slammed the glass on the table and strode towards the dancefloor. Dancing is just a piece of cake for him since he had trained himself for years to perfect his moves in every way. So when an beat hits his eardrums, he found himself dancing and grinding his body with a cute boy.

The boy’s eyes made Luhan’s heart flipped in excitement and lust as they drowned themselves to the music. Frustrated by the distance and lack of friction against their bodies, Luhan tugged the boy harshly by his belt and danced sensually with him in a hot rhythm.

“What’s the name, babe?” Luhan whispered huskily to the boy’s ears.

“Minseok.” The boy answered against his neck, making Luhan shivers at the hot breathe.

“Hot,” Luhan whispered, straining himself to bite those tempting lips. “So hot.”

“Want to get out of here?” Minseok asked, his eyes blazing with something more that Luhan can’t comprehend.

Bingo! Luhan thought as he smirked in response to the boy. Finally, he can get to release the heat he was straining for months.

“Sure.” Luhan answered. “But before that . . .”

Without warning, Luhan slammed his lips against the latter’s lips, savouring those luscious lips against his. The kiss was full of passion and lust as they continue grinding to each other to add some heat.

Pushing his body away from Luhan (resulting a growl from the latter), Minseok grinned at him before pulling him to get out of the crowded area.

 

 

Luhan doesn’t know where he is or what time it is. He was too immersed in slamming Minseok against the wall and kissing the daylights out of the latter that he forgot that he was an idol and there will be an infuriated manager waiting for him in their dorm.

But, Luhan doesn’t ing care because right now, he needs the pleasure and the feeling to dominate this pretty little boy underneath him.

Hands shaking as they ed each other’s shirts, legs tumbling as they tried to get inside the room, gasps and moans filled the room as the pleasure brings them to the edge. Luhan blindly searched for the drawer’s knob and when he found it, he shakily took the bottle inside of it.

But before he can entered Minseok, the boy pushed him on the bed with eyes full of determination. Luhan doesn’t want this. He doesn’t want being interrupted when he was in this edge already. But, the shorter boy was strong and he was trapped against the latter’s slim legs.

“Listen, boy.” Minseok whispered as he tried to keep Luhan underneath him. The lust in his eyes was replaced by determination. “I have a favor to offer to you.” He said, making Luhan impatient in need and want.

“Say it faster.” Luhan half-shouted in frustration as he tried to get friction from the boy above him.

Ten months. Ten freaking months, that’s how long he endured satisfying his needs with his own hands. So, it’s not his fault to get frustrated and wanting to slam himself inside Minseok. The need and impatience was slowly stirring inside of him. He was too deaf and blind of what’s happening around him because of lust. He doesn’t even comprehend what was Minseok was telling him. Minseok above him, and sweating, was inviting him to do things to his body.

“So, is it alright with you?” Minseok asked with a hesitant voice as he stared at Luhan’s face.

“Do whatever you want,” Luhan lets out in frustration.

Those are the words Minseok needed before loosening his grip against Luhan. Luhan didn’t waste time, he quickly placed Minseok on the bed and rammed himself inside the latter’s body. His eyes rolled back in pleasure because he had never entered such tight hole in his twenty-four years of existence.

On the other hand, Minseok was breathing hard, biting his lips in order for him not to scream in pain. He’s afraid that if he lets out a shriek or a scream, Luhan might not consider the idea he had offered. So when Luhan started to move, Minseok tried to ignore the pain that is slowly eating him and tried his best to kiss the pleasure.

Unfortunately, he can’t.

It’s his first time and Luhan was not being gentle to him. It seems like the man above him was hungry for days since Luhan started to kiss every part of his body, creating bruises that stained Minseok’s porcelain skin. But, Minseok doesn’t care. He needs this. He wants this.

“Minseok, ahh . . . You’re so . . . amazing. . .  I just want to . . . you until . . . Ahh . . .you’re sore.” Luhan whispered hotly on his ears.

Minseok tried to squirm away. The breath was tickling him, not turning him on. The doesn’t even amuse him. The pain of being a first timer was slowly clouding his body, numbing his senses.

“Luhan . . . Ahh!” Minseok shrieked, making Luhan smirked. The pain was easily replaced by pleasure as Luhan continues hitting that spot that make Minseok scream in delight.

It was just a matter of five minutes before the both of them reached their . Minseok wanted to rest and sleep until the sun comes out. But the hand around his thing doesn’t budge, instead it keeps on moving, making his body response in the sinful deed.

Their night was completed with another three rounds before drowsiness and tiredness decided to visit them. Luhan turned his back on Minseok and slept as soon as he closed his eyes. Minseok just sighed before he, too, turned his back at the latter. The night escapade has ended tonight, but not forever.

 

 

Luhan stared at the two papers before him, narrowing his eyes whenever a word passed his sight. Minseok calmly waited for the latter to speak, expecting him to have an outburst. The sun has not yet risen but the two was widely awake, one was too shocked to react while the other was too patient to wait.

Luhan was not expecting this kind of confrontation. He was about to leave the pretty boy sleeping, dressing himself as fast and as quiet as possible to avoid confronting the male. But, his belt betrayed him as it falls on the wooden floor, waking the other male from his dream.

“So, you want me to be the father of your child?” Luhan asked in confirmation as the paper on his hands shook uncontrollably.

“Actually, no,” Minseok abruptly answered, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. “I just want you to donate some of your seeds on me,” Can somebody just kill him already?

“You have your own.” Luhan said, ignoring the malicious statement that he had just let go.

“I know. But, it was not an Alpha seed.” Minseok explained. “You know what this means right, I’m a carrier of a child, not a giver. So basically, I’m the one who can be pregnant.”

“Why me?”

“Because you looked like an angel.” Minseok innocently blurted out, making the idol star to blush like a young schoolgirl. Damn it, Luhan. Focus.

“I-I’m an idol star. You do know that this kind of things can destroy my image. It will ruin my profession and career. So—“

“No worries. This deal will only be a secret of the two of us. I promise not to tell anyone. And, I can discreet to all of the media.”

Luhan really doesn't want to sign the contract deal before him. He knows he will get in trouble once the ink stained the paper with his signature. But, he made the mistake of looking up to the man before him who has a crooked smile on his face that made his heart flutters.

The memories of last night come back in his mind. The soft skin beneath his skin, the beautiful lips against every part of his body, the sweet moans echoing around the room and the pleasure that brings him to heaven made his hand signed the paper without second thoughts.

Minseok smiled at him in gratefulness. He unconciously grabbed Luhan's hand and shook it excitedly. Ohh, that skilled hands that manage to get him to heaven, Luhan thought as he stared at the hand dumbfoundedly.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Minseok suddenly lets out a sentence.

"Oh, thank you, Luhan. Don't worry about everything. As soon as I get pregnant, I will disappear in your life."

 

 

As soon as he opened the door to their dorm, his enraged manager greeted him with ten minutes worth of scolding, a slap on the back and an order to change quickly. His bestfriend for three years, Yixing, just watched him with an apologetic look for not covering up for him. But, Luhan just smiled at him, assuring him that he’s fine.

Luhan has told Yixing some of his night escapades whenever he managed to sneak out every night. (Kris and Tao was too fabulous to hear his story so he instead turns his mouth to Yixing) Yixing will patiently wait for Luhan to finish his story, completely not interested at the older’s story. But, right now, Luhan can’t bring to tell that he agreed in a deal of donating his seeds to someone to make him pregnant. Even if he knows Yixing doesn’t listen to his story, he still has doubts in opening his mouth to him.

“Where did you go last night?” Yixing suddenly asked him after they finished practicing their new dance moves. Kris was still practicing his dance in the other room with the choreographer and Tao. “Manager-gege was in fury this morning to see you gone.”

“I-I just went somewhere.” Luhan answered, mentally kicking himself for stuttering. Surely, something will trigger Yixing to sense something odd.

Yixing just nodded at his answer before gulping down the contents of his energy drink. When he was satisfied, he suddenly turned to Luhan and asked, “Where?”

Luhan really wants to escape this situation. If Yixing continues interrogating him, he might not spill out everything, and that will cause a lot of trouble.

“S-somewhere.”

Yixing just stared at him for good five seconds before letting out an amused chuckle, shocking the wits out of Luhan. Did he get caught?

“Why are you stuttering?” Yixing asked. “It’s not like you agreed in a deal of donating your seeds to make someone pregnant.” And then, he laughs again.

The look that Luhan gave Yixing was not the pleasing one. Luhan was frozen on his spot with his eyes widening at the span of one centimetre per second, making him look creepy and weird. Yixing was still laughing, completely enjoying his joke. It’s a good thing that he didn’t turn to Luhan to see the obvious look on the latter’s face. Instead, he stood up from his seat and grabbed another bottle of water to drink with.

Luhan let out a sigh of relief, thanking the gods for making Yixing an idiot. He steadied his breathing as he stared at the wall before him.

That was too close, he thought to himself.

 

 

Minseok tried to hide the numerous marks on his neck with a scarf. He still needs to go to school in order to copy some notes from Jongdae. He mentally kicked himself for forgetting the assignment due today, in replace of seducing a man to his bed.

“What’s with the fashion, Minnie?” someone asked before he felt the warm wool sliding from his neck. Before he can react and hide his dark secret with his scarf, a gasp was heard and Minseok knew he can do no more.

“Are those . . . bug bites?” Jongdae asked with his nose scrunching in disgust.

“W-wha—ahh! Yes, bug bites. So many bugs. Big bugs. Yeah, right.” Minseok fights the urge to punch himself hard for stuttering. Surely, Jongdae will smell something suspicious in him.

Silence enveloped the two of them while Minseok tried to rearrange the scarf around his neck, hands trembling in nervousness as he eyed the younger.

“You want to borrow some of my insecticides?”

Minseok thanked the gods for making his bestfriend an idiot. Without idiocy, he will never going to survive in any way with his bestfriend.

 

 

 

“Harder. . . Ughhh, faster. . . . Ohh . . . I’m coming. . . ”

A few more s was done before Minseok came, followed by Luhan. It was Saturday night and they both agreed to meet again since Luhan was stressing out in his life.

Minseok tried to calm his breathing but with Luhan weighing him down, the task will be too difficult. He wiggled a bit, trying to tell Luhan to get off. The younger, sensing the older’s discomfort, sighed before getting off the soft body.

Minseok grabbed the blanket to shield himself against the cold but the thin layer of cloth was not a good weapon to fight back the cold. Sighing in defeat, he curled himself in a ball trying to sleep in his misery.

Luhan who was watching his partner (more like a bedmate) in amusement stifled his chuckle before grabbing his boxers and strode out of the room with a shirt in his hands. Minseok doesn’t mind that. Afterall, they were just trying to fulfil one’s needs and wants. They have shared five nights in a row where he always wakes up alone on his bed.

It’s fine. That’s the deal was all about. But when Luhan suddenly appeared in his dim-litted room with two cups of coffee in both of his hands, Minseok just stared at him with a confused expression.

“As much as I want to pounce on you right now, I will really appreciate if you will take this hot cup first.” Luhan sweetly chirped, breaking Minseok out of his trance.

The coffee was too sweet for his taste that he had to fight the urge to spit it out. But since he needs the heat of the drink, he gulped all of it in order to satisfy his body’s needs.

“Not fan of sweets?” Luhan suddenly asked, making Minseok almost choke in his drink. Minseok, without looking, just nodded in agreement, the sentence in their contract deal ringing in his mind.

“I see. I’ll promise to minimize the sugar next time.” Luhan said before sipping on his cup with eyes trained on Minseok.

Minseok doesn’t know what to do. The man who was labelled as the most handsome man in China (he once read in the internet) was staring at him or much over, waiting for him to speak. He tried to think of a topic in order to minimize the awkwardness level in the air but his mind could only produce sentences like, ‘hey, your fits perfectly inside my ’ and ‘you’re good at ’. He has the decency to shut down his brain and buried his tongue in the hot liquid before him in order to burn it.

“You know, if you’re shivering in cold, you could just tell me so I could make you some coffee. Or if you want, I can buy you a new heater.” Luhan said as he stared at the broken machine on the other side of the room.

Now, Minseok was never a fan of using someone. Yes, he used Luhan in order to get a baby but to use the latter’s wealth never crossed his mind. He knows that his partner was a well-known idol in the world but it's not enough to use someone's money for his own good.

“No, it’s fine.” Minseok answered. “I can always repair the broken one. You don’t need to waste money on me.” He said, whispering the last words in an inaudible tone.

Luhan just smiled charmingly at him that Minseok had to burn his tongue again for thinking something like that to his donator (is it even okay if he call him that?)

“Eyy, that’s not fair. You are doing me . . . a favour so I just need to repay you with goods.”

“You’re donating me your seeds in order to make me pregnant,”

There was silence in the air before he realized the malicious hint he had said. In order to punish himself, he once again burned his tongue in the hot liquid inside the cup. Only this time, he really felt the pain of the heat.

Letting out a yelp of pain, he shoved his tongue out, fanning it with his hands in order for the heat to go away. He was too busy with his own antics that he didn’t notice the man sitting on the edge of his bed flinched.

“You know, you have a nice tongue.” Luhan unconsciously let out, his eyes staring at Minseok with a predatory look.

Minseok doesn’t know whether he will receive it as a compliment or a ridiculous way of flirting so he did what his brain told him first, “Uhm, thanks.”

Luhan lets out a chuckle in amusement in his response before Minseok smiled cutely at him. And, for the first time in their whole time together, they managed to have eye contact and smiled at each other.

Both of them doesn't know that this is the start of falling deep in trouble and in love.

 


 

Author's Note:

/gives you all chocolates/ Now, go and throw it on me. Broccoli! The last line made me cringed in cheesiness.  Just what the is that! /buries myself/

Since I can't make it a one-shot story, I decided to make it a chaptered story. Sorry, I'm not a great one-shot writer. The number of chapters? That's a thing I don't know.

And, a lot of thanks to my subscribers. I was stupefied to found this story with 76 subscribers. That's the reason why I was feeling pressured with this story. (Add to that, my friends are all reading this story. They are waiting for my first ever .) Well, sorry. I can't! I need an inspiration. LOL.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy. ;)

 

P.S. Here's a winking baozi for everyone to enjoy. Bye~

tumblr_mwoacjg8hd1qagtcoo2_r1_500.gif