Chapter 6

My Only Hope

 

     After getting a little break from work,I'm finally back to business.I started working with the other design professionals as we started to boost our work.As we started on his kitchen,we made sure that the place and the stations will look neat and comfortable for the workers.It will really take a lot of time,so the restaurant is close for renovation.

    

     In just a few minutes,Siwon would be arriving to monitor the place,I would also help him sort out the designs.Things had been greatly working with him.I don't know what to say more about him,after all he's one of my few clients who grew comfortable around me.

 

     Just in time, he arrived at his place heading in the kitchen where the work is getting done.When he spotted me, he gave me a warm smile. While he was advancing towards me,only a few feet away from me ,his phone suddenly buzzed signalling that he has a phone call. He raised his finger up telling me to wait as he answer his phone.

 

     I realized that it was his buddy, Donghae who was calling him. "I really can't,there's a lot of work going on at my restaurant today." Ah,so I guess he's inviting him to go out for a while. Sweet.

 

     "No,I'm really sorry maybe next time but we're both busy." After a while he hang up and walked towards me.

 

     "Hey." I greeted flashing him with a smile.

 

     "Hey,it's Donghae by the way. He's asking me if we have some time."

 

     "We?"

 

     "Yes,we.I don't know what's wrong with hime but he seemed to like the idea of always going out." I just nodded at him and I proceeded to show him the works.

 

***

 

     When we finally got a little break from work,me and Siwon got a little time for a chat.

 

     "By the way Tiffany, are you comfortable with me treating you like this?" He suddenly asked me in the middle of our conversation but he was kind of unsure of his own question.

 

     "What do you mean by that? Because as for me,there's nothing wrong with that." I slightly chuckled at him.

 

     "What I'm trying to say," Somehow he's having a hard time putting his words together. "As your client,I thought that you may be slightly uncomfortable--nah,forget about it." He then laughed and scratch the back of his head.How silly can this guy be?

 

     "You already saw me drunk and you still think that I may be uncomfortable around you? Listen, I liked it better when my client and I are both comfortable around each other,it makes better business.Don't you think?" He nodded at me.

 

     "You know,I can use a new friend and seeing you it makes me think that you can be one." I smiled at him and suddenly a man and woman stood in front of us.

 

A/n: Lend me your comments and opinions in this chapter ^^ Hope you like this one although it's really short :)