Chapter 3

My Only Hope

"So Tiffany,how was yesterday?" I decided to pay Jessica a visit for dinner with her family,since I kind of owe her one.But currently Jessica being Jessica Jung is such a pathetic helper since her cooking skills .

 

"Well it went great,not that bad and we get along with the visual."

 

"See I told you there's nothing to worry about in the first place. And your client?"

 

"He's pretty nice and he's a busy man..Choi Siwon." That made her look at me and clear in a malicious way. Is there something wrong with the way I said it?

 

"Is he good looking too?"She asked me and I decided to answer honestly.

 

"From the looks of it,he's a tall and charming guy-" Just as soon as she will open to squeal I cut her off. "But in not that kind of way,I'm telling you. He's too far from my ideal guy." And that is my honest answer. Choi Siwon is too far from my ideal guy.

 

"And what's your ideal guy?" She asked again and I don't know the answer. My ideal guy?

 

"Jessica,I'm too busy for that love affair.I want to focus more on my job."

 

"Well if you say so,by the way what are you working on?"

 

"His restaurant.He's planning a renovation for it.He told me that I could go see his restaurant in a few days,I think he'll just call me."I was taken aback when Jessica's mother faced me,looking at me with a motherly eyes.

 

"Aigoo,look at these ladies in front of us.They're growing up well,don't you think?" She asked addressing the question to her husband.He let out a chuckle before getting his knife down and faced us.

 

"I remember when they were still college,Tiffany would always get a bunch of roses and chocolate bars from guys while Jessica would always get herself a tub of ice cream." And with that said,his father got a loud slap in the arm, earning a disapproving look from her mother.I chuckled at the cute sight of a family bonding.Thinking of this I realize that even Jessica is an only child she didn't grow up as a spoiled brat.People may see her as a cold hearted person,but she's actually really nice and sweet.

 

 

...

 

My client just called me to meet him in his restaurant.He gave the address of his restaurant and I quickly drove so I could meet him and check his place.

 

Just in time of my arrival,he is already stood in front of his restaurant by the entrance.He quickly recognize me and walk in my way.

 

"Ms.Hwang,it's a pleasure to meet you again." He spoke formally to me giving me a gentle smile.

 

"It's nice to see you again too Mr.Choi."

 

"Should we head in?" Once we were inside I checked every details of his restaurant that could us with our work. His restaurant is interesting and I could see that it's not hard to work on.

 

"I want to start with my kitchen, just like what you saw earlier,I want to see it more organize so that everyone could work neatly and easily. Especially the stations. It needs to look uncluttered so the cooks wouldn't have a hard time looking for equipments."

 

"We could work on that well,will you trust me on my visual?" I asked him,to make sure if he has any idea for his kitchen.

 

"Yeah,I trust you on that Mr.Hwang." He answered me while looking around as if looking for somebody. When he spotted someone he ushered him to go near us.

 

"Hey man,I could see that you got some work here. Renovation?" A guy who's in his mid twenties stood in front of us. He looks friendly and nice,so no harm at all.

 

"Yeah,I was touring my designer to have a better look on it." He then looked at me and gave me a dimpled smile. "Ms.Hwang this is Donghae,my friend. Donghae this is Tiffany Hwang,my designer." He introduced and we shook hands finally getting to know each other.

 

"Ms Hwang? nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too,but call me Tiffany,both of you could call me that,I really don't like being address formally it makes me feel old,I've been dying to tell you that." I looked up at Siwon and he just chuckled.

 

"Then you can call me Donghae,Tiffany." He laughed and I knew that I wasn't wrong when I said that he's friendly and nice.

 

"Well since we got our introduction,why don't we get a taste of our food here,Donghae,Tiffany?" Just in a few seconds we found ourselves seated in a table waiting for our food to come.

 

 

A/n: Donghae is finally introduced in this story! If you have any ideas for a good restaurant name,please leave a comment,I will appreciate that,it would be great if we could name his restaurant, since my brains and I couldn't think of anything.

Thank You!