Chapter 2

My Only Hope

'Hey Jess,I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to answer your call earlier.And by the way I can't eat lunch with you today,I have to meet my client today.' I sent her my message and took a seat in my office promptly.I'll be meeting my new client in just one hour,and I don't know what to expect.I guess I'm really not ready but I have no choice because I don't want to disappoint my father. (which I always did)

I have no idea of what kind of place I could've work on,but anyways that's not the main problem here.

...

When I was left with a few minutes I decided to call Jessica before shifting off.She immediately answered and I hope she's not busy.

"Hey Jess are you busy?"

"No,why is there something wrong?"She asked in a very worried tone.

"No,no,no everything's fine."I quickly replied to stop her from worrying. "I'm going to meet my client soon."I said in a very nervous tone

"Then what's wrong with that?Don't you think that it's really a good time to start meeting clients again?Oh,come on don't tell me you're hesistating."

"No-I don't know Jess.It's just that I've never been this nervous before."I heard her chuckle after I said that, but anyways I decided to continue.

"I'm starting to feel bad about this."

"You're starting to feel bad?Stop being a pessimist Tiff,look forward to something better.You never really knew what to expect unless you try but thinking about all these negative things won't do good.Just breath and your fine."Jessica is always good to comforting me.That's what I love about her.

"Well anyways,what's wrong?You've said it right,you've never been this nervous before."She asked me and me myself don't know the answer.But well I came up with something.

"I guess it's because of my father."As soon as these words left my mouth,I started to think that it was right.

"I'm too pressured right now Jess,especially with the behaviour he's showing me these days."

"Have you been in a coma a few years back?Aren't you use to how your father treats you?He's been like this even before and you know that."

"I really don't know,Im confuse?" What's wrong with me?Jessica's right he's been like this even before.I lost track of time and decided to go since I don't want my client to be waiting for me for so long.

"I have to go now Jessica,thanks for everything."

"You're welcome,don't worry you're going to be fine." I thanked her again and bid my goodbye.

This is it.I have to do this.

 

This is going to be simple and easier.Atleast that's what I think.I'm already nearing in the place we've decided to go and it's just in a nearby coffee shop.Well he basically told me that he's not in for a long talk since he's quite busy today,but he already cleared that he could catch up.

 

I parked my car outside and headed in.The place was pretty occupied with people so I find it hard to look for my client.But with ease I think he recognize me.He stood up and stared at me with a questioning look.Sooner I realize that he's sauntering towards me.

He cleared his throat before asking me a question which was quite obscure for me to hear.The guy was quite good looking and  he looks like he's in his mid-twenties.He's wearing a trousers mathching it with a collared shirt.He look gorgeous and well mannered with that kind of outfit.

He cleared his throut again before asking me the question earlier.

"Excuse me,if I'm not mistaken you're Tiffany Hwang?"I was too embarrassed to even look at him,he might think that I'm sort of a creeper.

"Ahh,yeah it's me,Tiffany Hwang from Artspace design.It's nice to finally meet you..." I tried to think as hard as possible as his name slip out my mind.Gosh,what's his name again?

"Choi Siwon."He chuckled as he finally shook my hand for a formal greeting.

 

Choi Siwon.

He led me to our table before finally starting the meet up.

"I noticed that you recognized me so easily." I tried to sound as friendly as I could and I think it's working.

"Yeah,I know something about your firm,and it's favored by people looking for great works like yours."Now I know he's a nice guy.

"So we might as well settle this thing since you've mentioned that you have other things to occupy."

It went smoothly and we agreed and disagreed to somethings. When I asked him about his timeframe,he told me that he's not in a big rush.I also asked his vision style for his restaurant.He's been planning for a renovation and he want something that would fit the vocabulary of his casual italian restaurant.We both agreed to what I came up and he thinks that it was a good idea so there's no problem in that area.

"Thank you Ms.Hwang,I hope we could continue working like this until the work is done."He talked in a very manly and formal tone.And in just short span of time I already gathered ideas of what kind of man he is.

"Thank you too Mr.Choi,I hope everything will work out fine,I just need your ideas and we're settled."

"That's great I have to go now,it was nice to meet you"We shook hands for the last time and finally I was able to work in a new contract.

 

That went well and easy,never thought it would be that way. So this Choi Siwon guy isn't that harmful in fact he's nice.And of course I don't mean any malice in that.

 

A/n:So this is what I came up,I hope I didn't disappoint you all :) please continue sharing your comments,I really appreciate them :D

Thank you and God Bless!!!