You can call me

Delinquent Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_SuAzll90

 

"... Ok class you're dismissed for today. And Kang Haeri, please stay after class."

Haeri sat up and stretched, yawning as she woke up. She looked up to find her English teacher staring down at her. He was a student teacher that recently began filling in for the usual teacher, who was on maternity leave. All the girls in class had a crush on him and squealed over his tall lean looks.

"Seonsaengnim, may I help you?"

Kris frowned at the obvious sarcasm in her voice. "First, you know that I prefer to be addressed as Mr. Wu and second, Haeri you have to stop falling asleep in class."

She rolled her eyes. Who was he to act like such an adult when he was not much older than herself?

Irritated by her rudeness, he said, "Please stay after school today for an hour of detention."

"Right now? Sorry but I can't." She replied shortly. "After school doesn't work for me."

"It's not like you have much choice in the matter."

Haeri, seeing that they would get nowhere in this dispute, just rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. She slung it over her shoulder and stalked out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded Kris, unable to believe that she had just disobeyed him so leisurely.

~~~~~

She ran down the streets trying to get there quickly. The manager disliked it even if she was just a few minutes late. It also looked as if it was gonna rain and she had forgotten her umbrella, so might as well try and avoid it right?

Entering the small cafe, Haeri put down her school bag and tied an apron around her waist. For the rest of the afternoon she made people various drinks ranging from iced coffee to hot chocolate to a fresh fruit smoothie. She liked to talk to the regulars, making small talk when they came and not even asking what they wanted since she already knew. Looking at the clock, she almost jumped in shock at the time. Her shift at the cafe ended at 6:30 but it was already 6:45. If she didn't hurry she would be late to her next job, which started at 7:00 pm.

         Haeri flew out of the store and ran down the streets weaving in and out of the many people. She made a sharp right into an alleyway and kept going until she reached the end. Approaching a side door, she opened it with her key and slipped inside the club Nightshade.

"Haeri! Thank goodness you're here. We need another waitress tonight."

She nodded in response and proceeded to get ready. *At least I wasn't yelled at... But I hate the waitress shift... Well, just bear with it for tonight-hwaiting~* She cheered herself on, feeling a bit better after her pep talk.

Beginning to get ready, she changed out of her clothes and into the silvery shirt worn by all the waitresses. The way that they wore them and accessorized them was up the individual waitress. Some waitresses chose a crop top shirt, some chose a fitted one; the rule was that it just had to be the same shade of moonlight silver and that you had to show some kind of skin. Haeri had a long sleeved fitted shirt with a plunging scoop in the back that ended just above her tailbone. She matched it with a black denim (mini)skirt and of course, fishnet stockings.

After slipping on her shiny black stilettos (which made her almost 6 inches taller) she moved onto makeup. Before she changed, she had already added a layer of foundation to any skin that would be showing. Then Haeri expertly began to smoke her eyes out with some metallic eyeshadow before darkly lining and then winging them out with a flick. Checking her hair, she just ran her fingers through it before deciding to loosely put it in a fishtail side braid.

Taking a deep breath, Haeri walked out and braced herself for the long night ahead. Surprisingly, it passed by fairly quickly for the most part. No customers were getting too drunk and no one really gave her a difficult time. Her shift was almost over and she was bringing some drinks to a few men at a table. While she was setting the drinks down, she felt a hand on her tailbone. She glanced to her right and not surprisingly, it was one of their hands.

Straightening up, she said, "I'm sorry but can you please let go of me?"

"Aw come on...don't you want to stay and have some fun with oppa?"

Giving him a disgusted look, Haeri shook her head and said, "Ahjussi, please stop."

Instead of removing his hand, the drunken man moved his other hand towards her, as if he was about to caress her face. When she gently swatted it away, he got angry and abruptly stood up. He started yelling at her while she just stood there with blank staring eyes, waiting for him to stop yelling. When he paused to take a breath, Haeri interrupted him and tried to reason with him.

"I'm sorry but, Sir, you're drunk right now. If you won't stop, then I'm sorry but I will make you."

"You make me?" He scoffed. "What can a little thing like you do?"

Beginning to get impatient, Haeri replied, "If necessary, and I'm starting to think it is, I can kick some sense into your tiny brain."

"You little !" Enraged he raised his hand to slap her. But it never made it to her face.

Shocked, both of them looked up to see a young man holding the ahjussi's hand in an iron grip. He looked very young; Haeri wouldn't be surprised if he were underage. His auburn hair was ruffled in that wind-blown way many guys wore these days and he was dressed in a simple black button down shirt with the top 2 buttons undone. His designer jeans hung on his hips like he was a model and Haeri wouldn’t be surprised if he was. She blinked twice to clear her head.

"Sorry Sir, but that is no way to treat a lady," he said smoothly.

"Pfft yeah but she isn't a lady, is she? Just some who wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter