Part 9

The casanova idol

"Hey wake up" you felt someone pinching your nose, you opened your eyes and saw Dahee.

 

 

 

"Oh, when did you get here?" you asked her rubbing your eyes.

 

"Just now, i'm gonna pick up some few things.. I'll be staying at my boyfriend's house for the mean time" she said while filling her bag with some clothes.

 

Its been a few weeks since everything happened. Dahee's got a boyfriend, the really hot guy she met at the club. And Eli and you are in pretty good terms, still with the deal on.

 

"How long are you gonna stay there?" you asked helping her with her things. You're used to living alone but you're still worried about your friend because she tend to do different things.

 

"Im not yet sure, i'll just call you, don't worry, i'll go here during weekends. I know you'll miss me" she laughed and hugged you.

 

"Silly. Im just worried about you" you said and pulled off from her hug.

 

"Im a grown woman, you don't need to worry. And oh, i met Hanbyul yesterday, he's asking if you can both talk.. Like you know.. Make things clear.." she said as she gently brush your hair.

 

Your heart skipped a beat. Why would he want to talk things out. There's nothing to talk about, its clear. Everything's clear, him and your sister got together, thats it. They made you look like a fool. Nothing more or less.

 

"If i were you i would talk to him" she said when she noticed you zone out again.

 

"There's nothing to talk about" you hissed and laid down in the bed again.

 

"Don't you want to hear his explanation why your sister and him ended up together? I know there's a lot of things you wanna say to him.. Go" she said trying to persuade you.

 

"If i do that, my heart would suffer even more than it is now.. I think i've had enough heartaches" you placed your hand in your chest and released a deep sigh.

 

"Take time to think about it.. I'll leave now, my boyfriend's waiting for me outside. See ya!" she said and waved goodbye while pulling out her baggage.

 

You closed your eyes and thought of what Dahee said. You're not sure if you want to talk to Hanbyul or not. You're in a middle of a daze when your phone rang. Eli's calling.

 

"Hello?" you answered the phone

 

"I'll pick you up at 7, get dressed. You'll meet with my parents" he said but before you can answer, he dropped the call.

 

"That guy.. really" you shooked your head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

Quarter to 7, you're all dressed up, with a light make up on. You look stunningly beautiful in your floral pink top and a black and white strip fitted skirt. You're all set and ready to go. But you wonder why you have to meet them so suddenly. Its not like the first time tho, you already met them couple of days ago and it was really awkward. And when you say awkward it means REALLY AWKWARD.

 

Your phone rang again, as usual its Eli.

 

"Im ready" you said on the other line

 

"Im already here outside, hurry up" he said and dropped the call again. 'Whats with him today?' you thought. He seems to be in a hurry.

 

You quickly walked outside and saw him standing outside his car, with his arms crossed.

 

"What took you so long?" he asked and opened up the door for you

 

"I walked with high heels, obviously" you said with sarcasm. Guys just dont get it, its not easy walking with a 5inches heels on!

 

"Its my dad's birthday.. Lets go buy a gift first" he said and started the engine.

 

"Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" you asked.

 

"I too forgot, thats why i was in a hurry.." he said and sped up his car. He stopped at a nearby mall and bought his dad a wrist watch and a bottle of vintage wine which is really really expensive.

 

He drove on to his house. It was quiet but there were lights everywhere.

 

"Why are there no people?" you asked while stepping down his car.

 

"He always keep his birthday privately, exclusive for the family.. You know" he said and handed his arm. You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his arms and walked through the house.

 

"Oh there you are! I thought you forgot about your dad's birthday again" his mom greeted him with a smile.

 

"Of course not, where's everybody?" he asked and kissed his mom on her cheeks.

 

"Dinning area, i'll just go get my gift upstairs, you both go ahead" she smiled and walked on.

 

"Don't tell me you always forget about your dad's birthday?" you glared at him.

 

"I didn't do it on purpose. I'm just too busy, thats all" he said and walked.

 

You entered the dinning area and saw Eli's dad. You immediately greeted him and gave him a hug.

 

"Happy birthday dad" Eli said while giving his gift and the wine.

 

"Glad you didn't forget son" he smiled and hugged Eli so tight.

 

"Enough of the drama dad.. Lets eat, im starving!" Minah, Eli's sister butted in.

 

The dinner went well. It wasnt that awkward like it was the first time you were there. You got along with Eli's sisters very well too. Had few conversations with them and learned few things about Eli too.

 

"I think we'll go now, Happy birthday dad.." he again greeted his father. You greeted him again and said goodbye to Eli's mom and sisters too. They walked you to Eli's car, as soon as the engine started, they waved goodbye.

 

"Your family's nice.. I wish mine's like that too" you said with an envious tone.

 

"Whats with the sad face?" he asked

 

"I just envy your family, you guys are like so very close" you said wanting to cry.

 

"Cheer up!! Come on, i'll take you somewhere" he said and pulled over to another direction.

 

"Where are you taking me? Its already late" you told him.

 

"I have something important to tell you" he said in a serious tone. He parked his car in front of a gazebo near the  park.

 

"What do you want to tell me?" you asked and smiled.

 

"Uhm.. I dont know where to start but.." he started, he was quite unsure of his words.

 

"What?" you impatiently asked.

 

"I don't know when it started but.. uhm" he stopped again trying to figure out if he should say it or not.

 

"Okay, thats enough. Don't keep me guessing.. Just tell it to me straight" you told him.

 

"Nevermind" he said and pulled you towards the car.

 

"What is it? Oh come on!" you yelled.

 

"I was just fooling around! Haha. I got you" he smirked and ride his car.

 

"Jerk!" you punched him and laughed.

-------------------

What was Eli about to say??? O___o

 

Sorry for a short senseless update. Sorry if i updated just now, i got so busy coz of school~ anyway! Leave some comments! :D