Part 1

The casanova idol

“Can you hurry up?” Dahee was already irritated waiting for you to finish dressing up. “That’s why I told you I don’t want to go” you said. She forced you to go with her in a club, she said there are lots of guys to meet there. “I’m not doing this for myself, okay? I’m doing you a favor” she hissed. “How is this a favor?” you smirked at her. “Look, its time for you to go dating” she held your hand. “Why do I have to date? I don’t really have the time” you grabbed your bag and went out of your apartment.

“After your break up with Hanbyul, you never dated again, its been two years, move on already” she said patting your head. You both fetched a cab, and ride it till you reached the club she was talking about. “Lets not mention any names next time” you winked at her and went out of the cab.

You easily got your passes to the club using Dahee’s charms. You’ve never been in a club before, it was a new environment for you. “Drink up!” Dahee brought beers and cocktails. “Are we gonna finish this off by ourselves?” you asked, there were two buckets of beer and few different cocktails. Dahee is undeniably a party girl. “If you can then why not, lets go dance!!” she held your hand but you refused “I guess I’ll just stay here and drink by myself, just enjoy yourself” you sat back and took a glass of cocktail.

Of course Dahee went to dance with some guys, while you were left alone in a gloomy table. “What is a beautiful lady doing here drinking alone?” a cute guy approached you. Awkward, you thought. You’re never good at starting conversations so you just smiled. “Can i?” he said doing hand gestures if he can sit beside you. “Sure” you said while taking a sip of your margarita. “So..” he said stretching his arms, wrapping it around your shoulders. “Wait a sec” you said taking few seats away from him. “Don’t come any closer” you said, feeling really awkward. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know there are still conservative girls” he smirked and laughed off. “Don’t treat girls like they’re es” you said, glaring at him. “Well I didn’t mean to sound rude or something, its just—“ you didn’t allow him to finish speaking “Excuse me” you stood up and tried to walk away but he grabbed your arms and made you sit in his lap. “Where are you going?” “Hey!! Will you—“ you did not finished what you’re gonna say because another guy held your hand “Who are you to touch my girlfriend?!” the guy said holding your hands. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know she was with someone” the guy apologized. “Get out of here! If I ever see you treat any girls like this, I’ll kill you” he said with a glaring, flaming eyes. The guy immediately flew off the place.

“Are you okay?” he asked, you can’t clearly see his face because the lights are turning on and off. “Yeah, thanks” you said as you rub your chest, you’re all nervous. “Why are you drinking by yourself?” he asked. “I’m actually with a friend, she’s—“ you were shocked when you saw Dahee in a corner kissing a guy. “Do you want something refreshing to drink except for these?” he pointed at the beer buckets on the table. “No, I’m fine. Thanks” you smiled, “Do you wanna go out for a minute?” he asked again. “Yeah, its kinda loud in here” you stood up and stepped outside the club with him.

“I’m Eli” he stretched his hand for a hand shake. “Eli..” you of course shook hands with him and introduced yourself too. “Am I not a familiar face to you?” he asked. “No, I don’t think I’ve seen you before” you said. You both were walking towards a small convenient store. “Cool” he said. “Why? Am I supposed to know  you?” you joked. “Nah~ I’m glad you don’t know me, guess we’re not that famous huh” he said. “What do you mean ‘we’?” you were confused. “Never mind, how bout a drink?” he said opening the door of the store for you. “If you insist, then I’ll accept” you said.