Part 3

The casanova idol

"What does this mean?" you asked your sister feeling all shocked. Hanbyul made it to your sister's spot and intentionally hugged her in front of you.

 

"I'm sorry, let me explain" she said but you don't need her explanations anymore. Everything's clear to you. Everything flashed back into your mind. Thats why she disapproved your relationship with Hanbyul before, its because she liked him too. You can't explain how mad you are.

 

"Its been a while" Hanbyul greeted you as if nothing happened, its as if there's no tension in the whole place at that very moment.

 

"Have a sit Hanbyul-ssi" your mom told him and he did what she said exactly. You thought you're gonna explode in anger to think that you haven't really moved on from him.

 

"I'm leaving" you stood up and walked few steps

 

"Stay, we have many things to discuss" you mom stopped you but you didn't listened, you walked out of the room trying to hold your tears.

 

When you finally got out, you bursted in tears, you fetched a cab and headed directly to your apartment. You look so messed up. You don't understand why your older sister had to date your ex-boyfriend.

 

"Whats wrong?" Dahee asked as soon as you entered the door. You can't manage to answer her, just thinking of the scene you witnessed a while ago makes your heart break.

 

"Talk to me, tell me.. What happened?" she asked sounding concerned about you..

 

"My sister...." you started speaking while trying to stop your tears. "She's dating Hanbyul" and you bursted into tears once again.

 

Dahee was speechless, you can see through her eyes that she's angry. Who wouldn't be. Your older sister dating your ex? Isn't that ridiculous?

 

"Stop crying already. Those people are worthless! They aren't worth your tears! Compose yourself up! Lets go out again tonight!" she said trying to relax you.

 

You do feel like going out, you thought partying with some guys and drinking to death would make you feel better. You composed yourself and dressed nicely and went out with Dahee again on the same club as before.

 

As soon as you entered the club, you had the eerie feeling that you thought wrong. That partying won't help ease the pain in your heart. You're feeling too much hurt and you dont think partying and drinking will do. But because you're already at the club, you sat down to the table same as before and went get few shots of alcohol.

 

"Drinking hard this time huh" you heard a familiar voice say. You looked at him from a distant and he is who you expected, Eli.

 

"I'm not really the kind of girl you think i am" you said taking another glass of alcohol. You're now drunk.

 

"Figures.. What brought you here again? I thought you hated this place" he said and took the glass from your hands.

 

"Yeah, i despise this place but i feel somehow at ease when im here" you grabbed another drink

 

"I think you've had enough though" he took the glass from your hands again.

 

"Why do you even bother.. Psh! Go away" you said and pulled another drink and finished it off before he can take it away from you again

 

"Come on, i'll take you home" he said, trying to lift you up.

 

"Stop it! I am not going home! Our house is full of fake pathetic es!" you shouted loud that caught some people's attention. Dahee immediately went to check whats wrong.

 

"Hey! Who are you!?" Dahee asked him taking you away from his hands.

 

"Look, she's drunk.. Why did you even let her drink that much?" he asked her

 

"Look here, its none of your business, so go get a life somewhere!" Dahee shooed her and he immediately went off.

 

"Are you okay?" she asked you.

 

"Yeah, i'll stay here.. You, just go enjoy yourself. Im fine.. Totally fine.. Good.. Never better'' you told her.

 

You took few more shots even though your eyes are already shutting.

 

"I told you you're drunk" you opened your eyes and saw Eli again.

 

"What are you doing...." you tried not to give him the glass you're holding but you're already weak and sleepy.

 

"Come on, i'll drive you home.. I don't want to see a lady getting all drunk in a club alone" he said. What a gentleman, you thought.

 

You didn't bother to argue anymore, you stood up and walked but you're too drunk that your vision is already blurred. He helped you walk out the club and put you in the passenger seat of his car.

 

"Where do you live?" he asked but you're too tired to speak.

 

"Just drive where ever.. I don't feel like going home" you said and you passed out..