Part 7

The casanova idol

You woke up with a knock on your door and with your phone continously ringing. You held it and saw Eli's name flashed on the screen. What is it that he's calling early in the morning? You thought. You answered it and stood up to see who's in the door.

 

"Hello?" you answered your phone as you yawn and walked through the door. You were surprised to see who's on your door.

 

"Goodmorning" Eli said over the phone and in front of the door. You dropped the call and ran to your room. You cant let him see your 'wake up face' because its too embarrassing.

 

"Hey, wont you invite me first to go in? I made breakfast" he said while still on the door.

 

"Come on in! And close the door" you shouted from your room.

 

After washing up and dressing up like a decent woman, you headed to the kitchen where he was preparing the foods he brought.

 

"Why did you ran off just like that?" he asked pulling the chair for you. Why is he being so sweet all of the sudden? You asked yourself.

 

"Well i don't want you to see me in my wake up face. You know" you lightly laughed and sat down.

 

"I've seen worse babe, and besides its not too bad" he said while putting pancakes on your plate. You felt your body stiffened after he said the word 'babe'.

 

"Cut the crap, why are you here this early?" you glared at him as he sat down and stuffed some pancakes on your mouth.

 

"Is it wrong to bring breakfast to my 'girlfriend'?" he winked and you again felt awkward and looked away from him.

 

"When did i say i was your girlfriend?" you asked and stuffed more pancakes in your mouth.

 

"Yesterday, if im not mistaken?" he put on the same familiar smirk in his face which made him look even ier and hotter. Not to mention his mohawk brushed up style hair that made him look classy in a way.

 

"Oh.." you just said and focused more on the foods in the table. The pancakes and maple syrup tasted really good.

 

"So, the details? I suppose you're interested to know" he casually said while pouring some chocolate milk on your cup.

 

"I don't drink milk, i'm lactose intolerant" you said pushing the cup away.

 

"Who told you this is yours?" he held another cup and poured coffee to it.

 

"I don't drink coffee, caffeine has bad effects on me" you said. Thats how you figured how you don't know each other.

 

"Oh come on! Then what do you drink?" he said irritatedly throwing the coffee in the sink.

 

"Orange juice" you stood up and went to get a bottle of orange juice.

 

"Oh, so i learned." he said and smiled, finally sitting down again.

 

"Tell me all the things you want me to do, lets get it over with as soon as possible for i think this is a terrible idea" you managed to say after drinking a glass of your orange juice.

 

"Okay, so here's how it goes" he started saying all the crap he wants you to do and how you'll be doing it. He said you should act right and flawless. He taught you some things about him, if ever the media asks, or his parents asks. You learned pretty much about, he continued until it was already 12pm on your watch.

 

"You done yet? Geez, you talk too much" you said and put all the dishes in the sink.

 

"Are you okay with it? This won't take long.. I promise, after everything, you can go back to your normal life" he said helping you out.

 

"Fine, fine.." you whispered out and rolled your eyes on him.

 

"Now, be ready because im taking you to my boss and will let you meet my groupmates"

 

Your eyes widened in shock and you felt your hard rapidly beating.. You were not ready for that yet.

 

"For real?" you asked with a shaky voice.

 

"Yeah, go on and change, i don't want us to be late" he winked at you and walked towards the living room and sat down the couch.