Part 8

The casanova idol

After few hours, you're now in front of a big building which is Eli's company. You're still feeling nervous, who wouldn't be.

 

"Hurry up, will you?" Eli called you out as he enter the building. You ran after him and walked by his side. You're definitely sure that all eyes are on you. The staffs' eyes looked at you with anticipation most especially when Eli wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

 

"Whoa" someone said from behind. You both looked at that person and saw him with his eyes open wide and his mouth dropped, most likely to drool.

 

"Hey Dongho" Eli approached him.

 

Dongho? He must be one of the members, he looks pretty cool yet young. You thought..

 

"Hyung! Who's this girl?" he walked towards you and Eli with a confused face

 

"Its impolite not to greet first" he said and smirked at Dongho. Dongho seemed startled over Eli's words and turned to you and bowed down.

 

"Hi! I'm Dongho from U-KISS!" he said and smiled. You smiled back and let Eli do the intro for you.

 

"Why don't you come with us in the practice room so i can introduce her to the rest of the members" Eli said and held your hand again to walk.

 

He opened the door of a quite big room at the end of the corridor of the building. It must be the practice room, you thought.

 

"Hey guys!" he shouted as he walk towards a group of hot, y and handsome men.

 

"Whats up Eli!" the guy with a red hair greeted him.

 

"Who's that?" the skinny guy with a face of an angel asked Eli.

 

"Well guys, let me introduce you my girlfriend" he started saying. All of the members were noticeably shocked as their jaw drop.

 

"For real?" another guy said.

 

"Yep. Hey, uhm" turning his head to you "this is the members of the group 'U-KISS', AJ, Kevin, Hoon, Kiseop, Soohyun and i suppose you already know him, our maknae, Dongho"

 

"Hi, glad to meet you all" you smiled and bowed down.

 

"Hi, its nice to see you, we are U-KISS!" they said in unison with hand gestures and everything.

 

"Is it true that you're Eli's girlfriend?" the guy with the angelic face that you suppose is Kevin asked.

 

"Sort of" you chuckled and he stretched his hand for a hand shake. You of course did not deny his gesture.

 

"So i can call you noona now?" Dongho excitedly asked as he stuff some chicken in his mouth. The members were having snacks when you arrived.

 

"Okay guys, enough with the questions.. I'll take her to the boss now" he said and took your hand once again and walked out the room.

 

"They're really friendly, i guess" you smiled at him. "Will you stop holding my hands? Its getting really awkward for me" you said as you took your hand from his.

 

"You're my girlfriend, i can hold your hand whenever, wherever" he once again grabbed your hand and kissed it. You felt all your blood rush to your cheeks and bet you're burning red.

 

"Here we are, the CEO don't bite, just relax. He may ask a few question" he tightened his grip into your hands.

 

"President?" he called out as you both entered the room.

 

"Oh, Eli" a not-so-old-but-also-not-so-young man sitting in the couch said and turned his pace to your direction.

 

"I, uhm.. I'm with my girlfriend.. The one we talked about the last time" he said and led you to the couch to sit.

 

"Oh, you've got a pretty girl here.. Whats her name?" he asked in a husky voice.

 

Eli introduced you well, as the conversation went on, the CEO in returned asked some questions about you and Eli, like how long you've been together and stuffs. It was surprising and on the spot yet you answered them all with utmost confidence, making everything believable. The meeting with the CEO came down to the end when someone from MBC called. You and Eli said goodbye and immediately fled the room.

 

"That went off well" he smirked.

 

"Yeah, he asks and talks a lot. Im not sure if i paid attention to all his words" you laughed

 

"Thats not a problem, its not something really important.. Because you did a good job, i'll treat you to dinner" he smiled widely, seeming proud of what you did in there.

 

"No, i think i'll pass.. Have something else to do tonight" you told him.

 

"Oh, so i'll just drive you home, i guess?" he said and you both walked out of the building. He led you to the parking lot where his car was parked and opened the car's door for you. Simple yet sweet gesture that made you smile. After few minutes of driving, you reached your apartment. He stepped out of the car as soon as it stopped and he again opened the car's door for you.

 

"Uhm, thanks" you said and smiled at him.

 

"So i guess i'll see you tomorrow.." said and went to ride his car again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Too short? Oh well.

Anyway! Dongho's my ultimate bias so i want him in the story though we know, he's left Ukiss in reality.

 

Add comments please! I need to know if my story bores the readers. lol. And please subscribe and share it to your friends! Thank you! :)))