Part 4

The casanova idol

"Hey, wake up" you felt someone gently tapping your cheeks. You opened your eyes and felt a stinging pain in your head.

 

"Where am i?" you almost jumped out of the car when you got your consciousness back.

 

"You're in my car, obviously. You fell asleep, its past 4am" he said and opened the light in the car.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Ughhhhhh!! Dahee's probably worried!" you said trying to reach for your phone.

 

"Guess she's up sleeping with someone tonight, i read her message" he said handing your phone. "I did try to wake you up earlier.. And you snore really loud.. Its a shame to take you to a hotel, they might think i'm gonna you or something" he smirked.

 

"Whatever! I'll go from here, thanks for the ride" you said and tried to walk out from the car but he locked it.

 

"We're in the middle of nowhere and its freezing cold outside. Just look at what you're wearing, you'll be frozen in a minute once you step out this car" he said and started the engine. You shut your mouth and just did what he said, stay in the car. He drove to the nearest starbucks and grabbed you a nice steaming coffee to ease your headache.

 

"Don't drink too much if you can't handle" he said while handing you the coffee.

 

"You just don't understand, if you were me, i think you'll probably drink poison" you laughed off, not thinking anything that happened in your house though you're feeling hurt at the same spot in your heart.

 

"Spill it, i'll listen" he said while taking a sip of his coffee.

 

"My older sister's dating my ex" you cut the chase.

 

"So?" he said wanting to hear more tragedy in your life.

 

"What so? Isn't that a big deal!?" you yelled. Good thing you were alone at that place.

 

"He's already your ex, so what are you mad about?" he casually said and took another sip of his coffee.

 

"You're unbelievable.. Told you, you wont understand" you said and walked out.. He immediately followed you.

 

"Are you really gonna walk from here?" he said trailing your steps. Its undeniably cold and you can see smoke coming out your mouth just by breathing. You think that any moment you would freeze to death.

 

"Stop following me!" you irritatedly said and you're surprised that he really did. He walked back to the coffee shop. The one you thought a gentleman was not really one.

 

You continued to walk on the road, with your sleeveless dress, you're surprised that you're still alive. You're getting frostbites already, even your breath is cold. You tried to fetch a cab but they won't stop. You should have accepted the car your parents was giving you before.. If you only knew. You stopped and sat down on the gutter because you cannot take the cold temperature anymore, you felt like you're going to pass out again. You're positive that you're gonna be sick anytime soon.

 

You were chattering already and about to pass out when suddenly a familiar black audi stopped in front of you.

 

"I told you its freezing cold out here!" Eli went out immediately and covered your body with a blanket, led you on the car and turned the heater on. Thank god there's a heater in his car or else you'll be dead.

 

"I thought you left" your whole body was trembling.

 

"Nah, i was watching you the whole time.." he chuckled.

 

"You're mean" you said hitting him in his chest

 

"If i am then you won't be sitting here with a blanket and a heater on" he said and started the engine again and finally drove you home.