Part 10

The casanova idol

 

"Okay fine, im going" you just forcefully said yes in Hanbyul's request to meet. You've been thinking about it quite awhile and you thought that it might be better if you talked.

 

"Okay.. I'll be there" you said and ended the call. Your heart is thumping louder and louder. Its really time to face it, you knew sooner or later things like this would happen.

 

You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and prepared for the meeting. Its just you and Hanbyul, you just wish nothing bad would happen. Its just talking, no crying or yelling or whatever, you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour and a half, you're finally ready to go but you're not sure if you're really prepared. Either way, you fetched a cab and went to the cafe you and Hanbyul used to go. He was already there when you arrived, you sighed before finally greeting him which was awkward.

 

 

 

 

"Hey" you faked a smile before him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, have a seat" he pulled a chair and let you sit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So?" you shrugged your shoulders. You wanted it all to end as soon as possible

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How are you?" he asked looking straight into your eyes.

 

 

 

 

Your heart sank in pain. The person who used to tell you 'iloveyou' is now just asking how you've been after all the heartaches he caused.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good, im good.. How about you?" you asked back. You're really not good in conversations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just good as you.. Listen, uhm.. I called you here because i want to talk about us" he said straight without bluffing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's no us Hanbyul.. There 'used' to be though" you chuckled emphasizing the word 'used'..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look, im sorry.. Im sorry for leaving you" he took your hand and held it so tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It doesnt really matter anymore... You just have to make my sister happy.." you said and pulled your hand. Your tears are about to fall.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Its still you" he said in a low voice..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what?" your eyes widened with confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"After all this years i thought i'll get over you by being with your sister.. I know she always had a crush on me and since im two years older than you, i knew your mom wanted me for her, instead of you.. So i went after her when i met her again after we broke up" he sighed in regret.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know, thats why my mom always hated when im with you but she's perfectly fine with you and my sister's relationship. I get it.. Thats why i'm over it.. Im so done with these things" you said flatly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want you back.. I wish i could.. I still love you and i have always loved you.. I just have to pretend i dont.. I'm sorry" he bowed down and you saw his tears falling. He meant what he said, thats for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I used to love you too.. but its different now.. We just have to move on and forget about us and everything that happened" you said and smiled while tears are flowing down your cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me.. And i don't think i could ever forget about that... Would you give me another chance? I'll be sure to break up with your sister first thing when we meet later.. Please?" he said, sounding desperate and jerkish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No more Hanbyul.. I'm already in love with someone else" you lied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" he asked knitting his eyebrows. "You are?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes.. I want this to end in a good way.. We can still be friends though" you wiped your tears and smiled again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know.. I don't think i'm okay with being friends.. I want you back, please give me another chance" he begged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to hurt my sister, i'm so sick with my mom getting all angry because of us.. Just..make my sister happy.." you held his hand.. "I'll be more happy if you can love my sister as much as you have loved me" you gently squeezed his hand and stood up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you around then" and went out of the cafe.. You hate to admit it but you really wanted to give him another chance but you're afraid that your sister might get hurt.. You want her to be happy even if it cost yours.

 

--------------

 

 

 

AWFUL AUTHOR, AWFUL STORY.

Oyeah i . :/