The Pink Maniac

Liar Liar

The Pink Maniac

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah~ Wake up!”

 

This fruity voice… JooHyun?

 

“Yah~ Wake up! Wake up!”

 

This time, Kyuhyun felt someone shake him a bit. The grasp he felt was so delicate and warm.

 

“Joo…hyun?”, asked hopefully Kyuhyun. Maybe was just a nightmare and Joohyun is just waking me up to eat the breakfast before it was too cold?

 

“No, I am not Joo… whoever that is! Just wake up! It’s almost midnight, you should go home!”

 

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. So everything was real then?  He opened his eyes and lifted himself up with his elbow. His eyes were all puffy and all he wanted to do is to shut them and sleep for a long time to escape from the reality he had to face.

 

“Maybe you forgot”, continued that voice. “But you lost conscious when those boxes fell on you when you were about to enter Spinel Bar. I am sorry, I was on a rush and…”

 

“You were that giant bunny?”

 

“Well, yeah, it is part of my job, anyways, so I brought you to my apartment, since, obviously, I couldn’t let you lying on the snow and all… But why are you going in a bar anyway? You are only nineteen!”

 

“I am not nineteen!”, lied Kyuhyun. “I am twenty one. I am legal, okay?”

 

“No you’re not, I saw your ID card. Cho KyuHyun, 19, Aquarius.”

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he heard. “You looked into my wallet?!”

 

“Well, obviously, I had to tell your relatives that you won’t be back soon… And that is how I found your ID card.”

 

“Great”, grumbled Kyuhyun as he made a move to get out of the bed. But he froze. He didn’t felt any clothes on him. He lowered his eyes to his chest and panicked, quickly bringing up the blanket to his neck. “You STRIPED me?”

 

“Well, you were soaked wet, if I left you with your clothes on, you would be sick.”, said calmly the stranger, surprised at Kyuhyun’s sudden outburst.

 

“But you are… How can you..? Don’t you have any common sense? Are you a foreigner or what? Who are you anyway?”, shouted Kyuhyun, his face turning redder and redder at every second, believing that the person who helped him was a girl.

 

What is this girl thinking? She is a complete stranger and yet she striped me?

 

But that “girl” didn’t understand Kyuhyun’s panic, totally unaware that he was mistaken for a girl. “Well, I am partially a foreigner, see? I lived in France for a few year before returning to Korea. By the way, my name is Lee Sungmin.”

 

“I don’t care who you are!”, screamed an exasperated Kyuhyun.

 

“But… you just asked me…”

 

“Argh, just bring my clothes!... Please.”

 

Without saying anything, Sungmin handed Kyuhyun’s clothes back to it’s owner and starred at him, concerned about his health.

 

“Hum, do you mind?”, asked Kyuhyun when he felt Sungmin’s glare giving him chills in his spine.

 

He is just shy, I guess, thought Sungmin as he turned away, we are all men anyway.

 

“Hey, I know it’s not my business”, said Sungmin to break the silence while Kyuhyun changes. “But I called Joohyun, it had her number on your wallet, and she told me to tell you that she was sorry and also that she understands you why reacted that way. So she won’t disturb you gain. Just telling you that, whatever it means.”

 

Silence.

 

“Hum… Kyuhyun?”, asked Sungmin, concerned.

 

Sobs.

 

“Hey! Kyuhyun!”, asked again Sungmin as he turned to his guest. “Kyuhyun! What? Are you okay?”

 

Lost in his thought, Kyuhyun hadn’t realised that he was being tucked in bed by Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun cried uncontrollably. “I won’t disturb you again?She really meant to break up with me? She isn’t going to ask me to forgive her? She could just say sorry and return to me! I would have accepted her apology! Or is she just testing my love for her? Yes, it must be it. I have to get back to her. Girls don’t like to apology, even if they are in the wrong. I have to ask for her forgiveness to have doubted her loyalty.

 

“Sleep”, whispered Sungmin as he saw Kyuhyun’s eyes slowly closing. Then he turned away to close the light when he heard a sound behind him.

 

Bet before he could react, Kyuhyun had already gotten up and rushed past him toward the main entrance door of his apartment.

 

“Hey! What are you doing!”, asked Sungmin as he reached Kyuhyun at the door.

 

‘I need to apologize to Joohyun!” answered Kyuhyun as he put on his boots.

 

“At this hour? I’ll go with you! You will get lost and in your state…”

 

“No way!”, shouted Kyuhyun. “She will be suspicious if I went to her with a girl. Thanks for everything; I’ll pay you back one day! Bye!”

 

Without looking back or waiting for an answer, Kyuhyun disappeared in a flash. 

 

“If I went to her with a girl?” What girl? Was he referring to me? Thought Sungmin as he locked his door.

 

He sighed and returned to his room. Now I understand why he looked so panicked when he discovered that I took of his clothe. But do I look that much like a girl? Or is it because of all the pink stuff that I wear and that are in my room?

 

Still thinking about Kyuhyun misunderstanding, Sungmin’s smile was still stuck on his face when he entered his dream.

 

I should go along with it next time I meet him. It can turn out to be fun.

 


Happy New Year Guys~~ ^_^ And Happy Birthday to Lee Sungmin!!! The Aegyo King and the “Forever more beautiful than girls since 1986”!!!

 

Sorry if this chapter is a bit lame… But I didn’t want to make it a bit too long neither…

 

Anyways, I wish you all the best in 2014!