You can't be Serious!

Liar Liar

You can’t be Serious!

 

 

A few days after that incident, Sungmin was still thinking about the boy named Cho Kyuhyun. Sungmin tends to worry about other people, whether they asked for it or not. A lot. He was busy wondering if Kyuhyun got any better. So much that he didn’t see that electricity pole that was standing just a meter away from him and he is heading directly towards that direction.

 

Is he better now? I hope he solved the problem with his girlfriend… were his last thoughts before bumping into the pole. BAM!

 

“Ouch!... I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”, said Sungmin as soon as he is on his feet. He was still lost in his thoughts that he didn’t realise that he just apologized to an electricity pole.

 

People near him snickered a bit. All except one: a slightly-built young man. His face told that he was really concerned. After all, he had seen his best friend in this state countless time, and it could only mean one thing: he wanted to help someone, but doesn’t know how or where to find that someone. And, being his best friend, all he can do now is cheer Sungmin up and help him in his plan.

 

“Hey! SUNGMIN-HYUNG!”, shouted Ryeowook as he ran towards him. “SUNGMIN!”

 

But the ladder didn’t even look back. He was completely lost in his own world. With only Kyuhyun in his mind.

 

“SUUUNGMIIIIIN!!!”, shouted Ryeowook even louder.

 

Ryeowook pouted. How could he ignore his call? Then suddenly, he came up with an idea.

 

“Sungmin hyung! Plushie sale at SSWorld! Pink bunny plushies for sale!”, Ryeowook raised his voice…But not loud enough to be considered as shout.

 

Strange…, thought Ryeowook. Last time I used this trick, he was running towards the shop as soon I finished my sentence… It took a while to catch up with him and explain him the situation. Now he didn’t even react? It must be really serious.

 

Curious, Ryeowook started running towards Sungmin, but only to see him knocking on another person, making the two of them fall in the snow.

 

“Hey! Watch it!”, said the person who got bumped by Sungmin.

 

Hey! I heard this voice somewhere!, thought Sungmin. And it belongs to…

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!”, shrieked Sungmin, his face lightening up.

 

“Euhm… Do I know y-…” stammered Kyuhyun as he took a closer look at that person who seems to know him. “Hey! Miss Sungmin! What a coincidence! But it seems that every time we meet, I get knocked down by you! Haha!”

 

“Oh! I am sorry!”, apologized Sungmin, feeling guilty. After all, those two times, he was the one being careless.   

 

“Ah.. No need to be sorry!”, said Kyuhyun, surprised that Sungmin apologized, since he did not do it on purpose. “Anyway, thanks again for that night. Without you, I don’t know what stupidity I might have done.”

 

“No! It was my pleasure! I mean, I was the one to knock you down!”, said Sungmin, relieved. “So you fixed that problem with your girlfriend then! I am glad.”

 

Kyuhyun’s face became gloomy again.

 

“Euhm.. Did I say something wrong?”, asked Sungmin, feeling this angry aura around Kyuhyun.

 

“Nothing! Nothing was wrong with my girlfriend either!”

 

“I-I’m sorry!”, apologized Sungmin, surprised at Kyuhyun’s outburst.

 

“Ah”, said Kyuhyun after realizing that he was just being rude to a lady. “No, sorry, I am in a bad mood… I’m sorry to be shouting at you. You did nothing wrong.”

 

“I didn’t mean to bother you! I-I-I should be minding my own business.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled weakly and lowered his glaze.

 

“Hum… I am gonna go then.”, said Sungmin to escape this awkward silence. “Bye!” Without waiting for an answer, he got around Kyuhyun and tried to walk away from him.

 

But not fast enough. Before he could have walked a few step, he suddenly felt a grip on his upper arm, spinning him around. Now he was facing Kyuhyun again.

 

“I’m sorry to ask you this…” said Kyuhyun, scratching his head with his right hand. “But, yeah, things aren’t doing great with my girlfriend as you guessed…And I need you to help me get my revenge. ”

 

“Sure!”, said Sungmin without hesitation, happy to help him. “But why would you want revenge?”

 

“She betrayed me… Or should I say, played with me, since she never loved me anyway.” , said Kyuhyun, his voice cracking a little. Even if he got over her, it was still a recent injury to his heart. “And I want to make sure to make her regret her decision and her actions. Can you help me make her jealous?”

 

“S-sure.”, said Sungmin, unsure about his role in Kyuhyun’s plan. He forgot that in Kyuhyun’s eyes, he was a girl. “But what should I do? I mean, I can’t help you in anything.”

 

“Are you crazy?”, snorted Kyuhyun. “With a face, a body and a voice like yours, you will make her frustrated in no time! You can just wear mini skirts, high heels and a bit of makeup won’t hurt either.” Kyuhyun was excited now. Finally he is going to show to Joohyun that he got over her and was now with someone better. y, beautiful and caring.

 

“Excuse me? You want me to cross d-?”, said furiously Sungmin, angry at Kyuhyun for having this kind of idea. But then realised that Kyuhyun thought he was a girl. Is it worth to cross dress just to make someone happy? But he face seems so hopeful… I cannot refuse him… “Alright, but I don’t wear anything too revealing or too tight.”

 

“Alright!”, screamed Kyuhyun out of happiness. “Come, I’ll invite you to a coffee shop down the street to discuss it.”

 

And without meaning it, Kyuhyun pated Sungmin on his shoulder as he had done many times with Changmin. But he used too much force. Caught by surprise, Sungmin fell in the snow bank on the street.

 

“Oh! I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise that I hit you so hard! I am sorry!”, apologized Kyuhyun repetitively as he tried to pull Sungmin out of the snow.

 

But before he knew, he felt a punch on his right cheek and landed on the ground. “Ouch!”, said Kyuhyun as he rubbed his cheeks. Well, the punch itself didn’t hurt, but it came out of no where!

 

“What did you do to my sunbae?!”, shouted Ryewook as he prepares to punch Kyuhyun again. “Why did you push him in the snow? Did you bully him?”

 

“What?”, said Kyuhyun, obviously confused.

 

“Ryeowook!”, screamed Sungmin as he held Ryeowook’s hand from punching Kyuhyun again. “ No! You got it wrong! He is my friend! It was an accident!”

 

“Oh…I’m so sorry!”, said Ryeowook, blushing.

 

“Naah! It’s okay, kid.”, said Kyuhyun as he stood up. “By the way, learn your grammar right. It’s “Why did you push her in the snow” and “Did you bully her”! Sungmin is a girl, not a boy. Didn’t you learn that in school? Where did you go to anyway?”

 

Surprised, Ryeowook gazed up at Kyuhyun. Does he think that Sungmin is a girl? Is he a ert trying to date Sungmin? Well, looking at what Hyung wore today… He does look like a girl. What am I saying? He always looks like a girl, especially with all the pink that he wears… And now he has long hair… Maybe I should tell him to stop bugging Min-Hyung and tell him the truth. But before he could open his mouth, Sungmin punched Ryeowook in the stomach, with his eyes telling: ”Don’t say a word!”

 

Kyuhyun is not blind and is certainly not stupid. He saw how close Ryeowook and Sungmin were and couldn’t help thinking that they were a couple. So maybe Ryeowook got jealous when he talked too close to Sungmin.

 

“Euhm, is he your boyfriend?”, asked Kyuhyun, pointing at Ryeowook.

 

“No! No! Oppa! He is just a very close friend, a friend that I knew since kindergarden.”, said Sungmin, trying to smooth his voice the best he could. “Anyways, let’s go to the café!”

 

“Your friend should come too”, said Kyuhyun. “Maybe he can be of any help in my plan…”

 

“What?”, asked Ryeowook, clearly confused at what happened. Kyuhyun seems to think that Sungmin was a girl and Sungmin seems to go along with it… I should have confidence in Sungmin Hyung. He knows what he is doing and he will be explaining everything to me later.

 

“She is helping me to make my girlfriend jealous by faking to be my girlfriend.”, explained Kyuhyun. “We are going to discuss the plan in The Grand Place, a café of my friend’s brother. My treat.”

 

Assuming that Ryeowook is going to follow them, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s hip and winked at him.

 

“If we want to act like couples, let’s start acting now.”, Kyuhyun whispered in Sungmin’s ears, making him blush really hard.

 

From behind, Ryeowook was shocked. What was going on? Did Sungmin agreed to become Kyuhyun’s girlfriend?

 

You can’t be serious! I know that Sungmin is really girlish… But still! And what is Sungmin hyung doing? Why did he accept? What is he playing at?

Aish… How will he clean this mess?

 


Apparently, The Grand Place is a café that Donghae’s brother own in Taiwan :O

 

I hope that you liked it ~ ^^~ It’s a bit slow the romance between Kyuhyun and Sungmin… but it will go like an exponential function~ Slow at first, but it will shoot right up ~ <3