What I Will Say Tomorrow

Liar Liar

What I Will Say Tomorrow

 

 

“Yah!!!” shouted Changmin. “Cho Kyuhyun! Stop talking about her! Stop talking about Sungmin geez! I know! She is pretty, nice, friendly, tolerant, funny and cute!”

 

“She is really nice and agreed to help me in my plan!”, continued talking Kyuhyun, ignoring his best friend’s complains. “When I tried to be the bad guy, the type that Joohyun likes, she really hated it but never said a thing! Wow. She is perfect!”

 

Changmin sighed. It appears like Kyuhyun had entirely forgotten about Joohyun, which is a good thing. But now, he has to figure out a way to make Kyuhyun stop talking about Sungmin. He took his sandwich and bit into it, trying to block out Kyuhyun’s interminable speech about Sungmin.

 

“Hey! Kyuhyun-ah!”, said a tenor voice. “People are starting to complain on how you never shut up about a girl named Sungmin. Is that true? You like her?” Someone chuckled behind that voice. The two inseparable pair.

 

“I am not always talking about her!”, defended Kyuhyun. “I am just grateful that she agrees to help me! That is all!”

 

“Ha!”, snorted Changmin. “Donghae-hyung, Eunhyuk-hyung, please help me here! Kyuhyun was speaking about Sungmin since this morning! My ears are so tired!”

 

Kyuhyun grumbled something that sounded like “I didn’t. Shut up Changmin!”.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk burst into laughs.

 

“Aww~ Our little Kyuhyunnie found someone to love, and looks like it is something much more serious!” said Eunhyuk.

 

“I said I am not!”, shouted Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu is in love~ Kyu fell for a girl~ Kyu is shy~ Our little Kyuhyunnie is growing up~”, chanted Eunhyuk and Donghae, laughing and dancing around Kyuhyun.

 

Changmin couldn’t help himself but laugh. He was embarrassed for the two men. Kyuhyun looks more like a hyung than them.

 

“Cut it out!”, shouted Kyuhyun. “I don’t like her!”. His face was turning red.

 

“Then why do you keep talking about her? Not only you are talking about her, you are praising her in the same time.”, asked Eunhyuk, with a smile stamped on his face.

 

“ I am just impressed on how amazing she was friendly and caring even if I acted like a jerk. That is all.”, replied Kyuhyun, determined to wipe off that smile on that monkey’s face.

 

“ I have to admit that it is hard to hang out around you…” started Donghae, and that earned him a punch from Kyuhyun. “But she wasn’t the only one, and certainly not the first one. So why her? You are really popular Kyuhyun, many girls would have loved you even if you have a bad character. But why do you choose to brag about her?”

 

“I… She didn’t know me before. She probably thinks that this was my real personality. And she doesn’t look like the type of girl to only care about the looks like the other girls are. She truly wanted to help me and even if I pissed her off, she remained friendly and was smiling. She is amazing in that way… wait, I think I lost my point here. ”

 

Changmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk smiled at each other. They knew that they will get Kyuhyun to admit his love for Sungmin.

 

“Anyways, it has nothing to do with love. I find Donghae’s face handsome, but it doesn’t mean that I love him!”, said Kyuhyun, exasperated  on how childish his Hyungs are. Talking about a girl doesn’t necessarily mean that a boy likes her!

 

“Hey! Back off Kyu!”, defended Eunhyuk. “Donghae is mine, don’t ever touch him!”

 

“You jealous much?”, teased Donghae. “Other guys likes me too!”

 

Eunhyuk glared Donghae. “Don’t you dare”, said Eunhyuk with a menacing tone.

 

“Haha, I won’t, I won’t. ”, replied Donghae, putting his arm around Eunhyuk’s shoulders. This always calmed down the latter.

 

“Ahhh~”, complained Kyuhyun and Changmin as Eunhyuk wanted to add something. “Spare us with your couple fights please!”

 

“The point is”, said Eunhyuk, turning his eyes away from Donghae. “You like her but you just can’t admit it.”

 

Kyuhyun knew that his hyungs were right. What he feels for Sungmin is different than what he felt for other people. Something special. Really special. What he feels for Sungmin was even stronger than what he felt for Joohyun.

 

“And…”, said Donghae, to convince Kyuhyun even more. “You even forgot about Joohyun! I never saw you smile this brightly before!”

 

“Okay! Okay! I get it!”, shouted Kyuhyun, hiding his face under his arms.

 

The three latter smiled. “What did you get?”, they asked, innocently, as if they ignored the answer.

 

Kyuhyun shot an evil death glare at his three friends. “I like her. Ok? Happy?”

 

“You like who?”, teased Eunhyuk.

 

“Sungmin! I like Sungmin! Happy? Now leave me alone!”, shouted Kyuhyun as he buried his head under his backpack now, his cheeks are burning red.

 

He could hear the three men laughing and celebrating around him. From time to time, they even gave him a slap on his back.

 

Yeah… thought Kyuhyun, smiling. I love her and I am going to tell her tomorrow.

 

*** But on Sungmin’s side ***

 

Sungmin started mentally face palming himself during class. He caught himself thinking about that damn Cho Kyuhyun again. Since yesterday, he had that strange feeling in his chest. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. He kept saying that to himself.

 

Ryeowook took a peek at Sungmin when he passed his classroom. Since they are not in the same class or the same grade, they have different schedules. He wanted to cheer Sungmin up or help him change his mind… but after what Sungmin said yesterday, he tried to avoid his hyung for a while. Ryeowook was scared that he will get hurt if they talked about this subject. He knew that Sungmin didn’t meant what he said… he just reacted like what normal people does, scared about something that they are not familiar with. Ryeowook sighed and continued walking. He will confront his hyung one day.

 

Back in the classroom, Sungmin was scared. He was scared that Kyuhyun would laugh at him. He was scared that Kyuhyun would reject him. He was scared that even if Kyuhyun accepted him, the society wouldn’t. Maybe… if I pass for a girl… maybe he will accept me? Maybe the society wouldn’t judge me? No, no. I am still a guy. Dating a guy is wrong.

 

Who said that it was wrong?

 

No one. But it is just wrong!

 

Then if you were a girl or he was a girl, you would love him?

 

Yeah…

 

Then what is the problem if you two are both guys?

 

I don’t know… People will judge us, people will laugh at us… plus nobody I know are gay… Korea isn’t open minded on that subject…

 

Why would other’s opinion matter to you? As long as you are with Kyuhyun?

 

Yeah… I guess it wouldn’t matter… as long as I am with Kyuhyun… But he might refuse me! And he will despise me and laugh at me!

 

Who knows? Just remember the feeling you have for him… let your instinct guide you in your decisions…

 

Sungmin gulped. Now he is more confused than ever! What should he do? Confess? Keep it a secret? At least, he wants to tell Kyuhyun that he is a boy and that there is a big misunderstanding.

 

“Sungmin!”, shouted the teacher as he taped Sungmin on his head with his ruler. “I am asking you a question! What is the anti derivative to the equation written on the board?”

 

“Euh…” Obviously, Sungmin wasn’t paying attention in class and don’t know how to solve it. “I don’t know sir…”

 

“ Follow your instinct Lee Sungmin.”, said the teacher calmly, smiling at him. “The answer is easy, just let your instinct guide you in your decisions.”

 

Sungmin struggled to solve the indefinite integral written on the board. Follow your instinct… the answer is easy…

 

Then suddenly he knew the answer. Both to the equation on the board and to the question in his heart: “What should I do?”

 

I’ll tell him tomorrow! I’ll tell him the truth!

 


You might have noticed that I put Eunhae in this fanfic ^w^ Hooray for Eunhae~ and their new MV Motorcycle kkk, it was… funny and really weird at first… but now, I just can’t get the music out of my head =3=

Anyways, back to the point. So yeah, Eunhae is a real couple in this Fanfic and in everyone in Kyuhyun’s school knows about them. They lived through many bullying from the other students, but Kyuhyun and other members of Suju protected them ^^ I’ll talk more about it in the future chapters~

 

Sorry for the grammar errors! ^^;

And I am sorry that the story is progressing really slowly… I don’t want to spoil what is happening next, but it won’t be easy for Kyumin ;)

 

Thanks for reading~ If there are suggestions, please leave them in the comments~ Thankyu~

Happy Birthday to My Ultimate Bias, Cho Kyuhyun~ (even if I am a day late :P )