Angry

Liar Liar

Angry

 

“Dling-Dling!”

 

The door of the café The Grand Place opened to let out a furious looking Sungmin, followed by Ryeowook who is anxious about his friend. It was the first time someone managed to anger his hyung that much!

 

That guy sure is lucky that they were in a public place, thought Ryeowook as he ran to keep up with Sungmin. Sungmin-hyung knows KungFu and can beat him up in no time! Thank god Sungmin-hyung is not the kind of person to use violence when he is angry.

 

“That guy!”, shouted furiously Sungmin as he walked past another street. “He is impossible! How can he say that? First he is heart broken, then he wants to conquer his girlfriend back to live happily with her… but now he wants to conquer her to break her heart up after? What is that? What kind of person is he?!”

 

“Hum… Hyung, calm down… he has his reasons…” said Ryeowook, trying to appease his best friend. He didn’t like Kyuhyun either, but Ryeowook has always the gift to understand people from their perspective. He understand Kyuhyun’s motive but doesn’t approve it.

 

“What?! That guy! Why doesn’t he just accept it and move on? To make her jealous and get back with her is one thing… but to break her heart for revenge? Urgh, I don’t understand men! ”, said Sungmin as he shook his head, as if to try to shake this idea away.

 

“Uhm…”, started saying Ryeowook. “Pardon me… but you are also a man… if you’ve forgotten.”

 

Sungmin shoot him a dirty look. Of course he knew he was a guy… but after talking with Kyuhyun… Sungmin doesn’t know why… but when Kyuhyun spoke, he was mesmerized by his voice and it was as if it controls him. And since Kyuhyun have always assumed that Sungmin was a girl, he started to think that way too. Urgh, another reason to hate him, thought Sungmin.

 

Ryeowook snickered in the back. It was quite entertaining for him to assist at Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s “date”. Kyuhyun always compliments on how Sungmin is cute and beautiful. He even said that Sungmin was more beautiful than his ex-girlfriend! He asked if Sungmin had a boyfriend before and if he ever kissed. Sungmin had a hard time to lie and to conjugate every word to the feminine when talking about him. Kyuhyun always corrected Sungmin when he said Hyung instead of Oppa, Noona instead of Unnie. And even had the guts to ask Sungmin if he came from abroad. That is a personality of Kyuhyun that I hate the most, he acts like he is superior and laughs at his hyung! Well Noona from his perspective. He doesn’t show respect at all!

 

Unfortunately for Ryeowook, but Sungmin heard him laugh and faced him. “This is NOT funny! He mistakes me for a girl, ok, that I can tolerate. But what is with his attitude? He corrects me, laughs at me even if we are not that close and even orders me around! I am still older than him! I can’t take it anymore!”

 

Yet, you still listen to him and follow his order, thought Ryeowook. Even if you left the café angry, you still left him your cell phone number and still accept to go along with his plans. Ryeowook has also great observation skills. And during all that time in the café shop, Sungmin’s eyes were sparkling while looking at Kyuhyun. And also had that foolish smile glued on his face. Does he like him? A little bit?

 

“Doesn’t look like it when you were with him!”, teased Ryeowook. “You looked in love with him. You were smiling like a pabo.”

 

“Don’t you say that!”, said Sungmin, scandalized. “I would never, ever date a guy. I am not… gay!” and he pronounced the last word as if it was something disgusting.

 

“Haha! I am just kidding hyung!”, laughed Ryeowook. “Anyways, I’ll see you soon okay? I have to get back to my dorm before the curfew!”

 

It was really dark outside now. Kyuhyun had kept them talking for hours and it’s nearly 8 pm now and Ryewook lives in his school dorm. The teachers are really strict there.

 

As soon as he turned away from Sungmin, Ryeowook revealed his hurt face. Sungmin said “gay” as if it was something horrible and something to be afraid of. And hearing that coming from your best friend’s mouth is not very pleasant to hear. Especially if you were one of the “gay” people. I am relieved that I didn’t tell him that I was one of those kinds of person.

 

Ryeowook headed to the only place he felt better when he was sad. Yesung.

 

*********

Back at The Grand Place, Kyuhyun ordered a Grilled Sandwich and salads accompanied with a bottle of mineral water (the waiter asked for his ID card when he ordered some wine).

 

“That girl is really funny and really nice… even if I acted like a detestable man, she still agreed to help me.”

 

Before he knew, his thoughts were all about Sungmin for the rest of that night.

 

That night, Sungmin and Kyuhyun both slept with a grin on their faces, dreamed about each other.

 


Sorry! This update is a bit short… and without really any actions…

But school has started and I am overwhelmed by assignments now! I hope you can understand! >///<