~Chapter 7~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

Chapter 7 

Kyuhyun's Point of View  

"Kyuhyun, how did it go with Xin Mei?"  Leetuek asked running up to my locker.

"Huh?"  I asked confused

"You know, amusement park?"  he asked swinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh it was okay,"

"Okay?"  He raised an eyebrow, "Just okay?"

"Uhumm,"  I hummed in response.

"So do you have any feelings for Xin Mei?"

"ME?"  I asked surprised, did he figure it out through my actions.

"Yeah you, do you see anyone else around?"  he said as I took a look around the hallway.  He was right there was nobody in sight except me.

"What, Ani, what makes you say that?"  

Wait do I like her, ani, ani.  I thought, mentally shaking my head clear.

"Really? Xin Mei's a pretty nice girl, you sure?"  Leetuek teased me and I was really getting annoyed.

"Hyung, then why don't you ask her out?"  I retorted.  After I said it I wasn't so sure, I wonder if I said the right thing.

"Okay, maybe I will,"  Leetuek said, walking away. I don't know why I even care, what wrong with me, I feel terrible.  I tried to shake my clear.  I wonder if Xin Mei enjoyed being with me yesterday, or was she annoyed with my questions.  Oh, well can't do anything about it now.  

I let out a sigh before I walked to Math class.

What bothered me was that, Xin Mei was missing, did something happen when she got home yesterday.

I didn't know why, but today Math Class was even more boring than usual.  The whole class sat there being drowned by Mr. Kim's lecture about math.

 

 

"KYUHYUN!"  I heard Mr. Kim shout, "You aren't in my class to daydream, you know?"

"Yes,"

"Come and finish this problem for us."

It easier to get this over with, so I quickly went up.  I was about to contact the marker on the board when someone bursted in.

It was Xin Mei.

"I'm sorry I am late Mr. Kim,"  she apologized bowing.

"You know I don't accept sorrys, stay after school to complete the work you missed, the class is ending in 10 minutes anyway, "  he said and then looked at me, "And you Kyuhyun will be staying as well."

"What! Why! "  I exclaimed, "I was going to do the problem,"

"We didn't spend the whole class doing that one problem, while you were daydreaming,"  Mr. Kim scolded.

"Yes, Mr. Kim,"  Xin Mei said before walking to her seat.  She gave up so easily.  I was about to say something, but Mr. Kim was already back at the board droning about math again.  I sighed and walked back to my seat as well. I wonder why she was late today.

I kicked her chair.

As I lean foreword to give a whisper, "Yah, why were you late?"

"I forgot to set my alarm. I was lucky that I actually made it before first period was over,"

"You know, you could have tried to make up an excuse."

"I didn't ----"

"YAH!" Mr. Kim shouted, "Do you two want to stay after school for the whole week."

"No,"  we said in unison.

"Then pay attention!"  he snapped. 

We sat in silence for the rest of the class which was about 10 minutes, or maybe more because it felt so long.

 

 

 

"Okay,"  Mr. Kim said collecting his books, "You're dismissed."

As Xin Mei and I were about to leave, Mr. Kim called us in.

 

"You know this semester is almost over, slacking off now will do your grades no good."  he lectured.

"Yes I know,"  I answered.

"I do too, I'll try to arrive early, today was just a mistake."  Xin Mei said.

"Okay you may leave,"

 


 

 

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View 

               As the days got warmer lunch was soon eaten outside.  Once Kyuhyun and I grabbed our lunch and settled down with our friends, which were all together talking about gossip and drama.

 

"Yesterday was fun, we should go again,"  Miyoung said and we all agreed. 

"Xin-ah, are you free this afternoon?"  MaiJu asked me.  I was about to reply with a positive answer, but I remembered that I had to stay afterschool.

"No, I have to stay afterschool."

"Why?"  she and Miyoung ask in unison.

"You know how Mr. Kim is, so I came in late today."  

"We tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't budge, when you did you went back to your dreamland,"  Miyoung said.

"We were going to go shopping together,"  MaiJu said and then I didn't mind, I didn't like shopping anyway.

 

"Hyung, can you help me get the new game that came out last week?"  Kyuhyun asked poking Leetuek.

"Why, you don't want to come?"  he asked.

"It's not that I don't want to, I have to stay afterschool as well,"  Kyuhyun said sighing.

"Why, did you not pay attention again?"  

"Maybe,"  

Leetuek sighed, "Okay I'll get it for you,"

"Thanks,"  

 

 

As lunch break came to an end people began to seperate into different class, but not everyone of course there are people that skip classes.  I threw my trash away and also began to head for class.

"I'll be going,"  I bid them and walked the opposite direction from them. 

 


 

 

Soon the day came to an end, and afterschool detention started.  I headed to my locker to grab my stuff before I heading to Mr. Kim's math class.  When I arrived Kyuhyun was already there, settled in his own seat behind me.  After awhile Mr. Kim came a started to lecture about math, things that we probably understand already.  At the end of class he gave us a couple of worksheets to finish before we left.  By the time we left it was already around 4:30.

 

"Are you heading to the restaurant today?"  Kyuhyun asked me.

"Yeah I think so, why?"  I replied.

"W-well I'm going too, so we might as well go t-together,"  he said stuttering.

Why is he stuttering?  That should be me.

"Y-yeah might as well."  I said.

 


 

 

 

Author's Note 

So here's an update a short one, sorry that it has been awhile since I updated.  I've been stuck on this story for awhile, didn't know what to write, probably on writers block. Right now I'm trying to think of ideas, so please bear with me, I'll try to update sooner.  Please Subscribe and comment I'll really appreciate it, Thank You!

 

And if you want to, you can check out another story of mine that I just started.  A story of Minho and you and the link is below.

Giving Love Another Chance