~Chapter 6~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

 

Chapter 6

Miyoung's Point of View 

"YAH!  Xin Mei come on!"  I shouted for the fifth time already, we were all up except her.  There were pillows and a teddy bear on the floor that probably were kicked out throughout the night by Xin Mei's bad sleeping habits.  Xin Mei might be a modest person, but she was sure a heavy sleeper with weird sleeping habits.  I sighed and climbed up the ladder.  I had thought she woke up by my first call, cause I had seen her sit up.  But after MaiJu and I finished washing up, we came in finding her sleeping soundly.

 

 

"Xin Mei, come on we're going to be late,"  I said detaching the bond between the blanket and her.  

"For what?"  Xin Mei groaned.

"Amusement park, remember?"  I said annoyed,

"Oh, yeah,"  Xin Mei said and sat up rubbing her eyes.  I'm sure to see her walk to the bathroom before I leave her alone.  

"Xin-ah, open your eyes wider before you really walk into the wall,"  I said watching her head to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View 

               I gave my face a splash of icy cold water and I was awake.  Uggh, I went to sleep late last night again, I didn't know what it was that kept me up, but I was dead tired.

 

 

 

"Xin-ah, so what are you going to wear today, anything special."  MaiJu asked from across the room.

"No, something comfortable, maybe some sweats pants and a warm sweater, nothing special."

"No, not trying to impress anybody?"  she asked.

"No, who would I want to impress?"

"You know, maybe Kyuhyun~"  she said dragging out his name.  Usually I would have said something about his icy appearance, but Kyuhyun had proved me wrong at what I had assumed.  I didn't say anything about what MaiJu had said and MaiJu seem to have noticed.

"Okay, Xin-ah I'll go change first,"  MaiJu said before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Ne,"  I murmured.

 


 

 

"Xin Mei, hurry up!"  Miyoung growled,

Why am I always like this, looking for something at the last minute, usually my keys.  Ahh, I remember I tucked them into my backpack last night.  I sighed finally relieved, and by the sound of Miyoung, she sounded like she was really going to lose it.  

"Sorry, I couldn't find my keys,"  I said slighty bowing slipping my feet into a pair of blue converses.  And they just sighed, quickly locking the door, heading towards the loby.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!"  Miyoung suddenly shouted, running into Luhan's arms.  I raised my eyebrow at MaiJu.  What had I missed this time?

"Their dating,"  MaiJu said noticing my expression.

"Since when, how come I'm clueless about this?"

"Since 2 days ago, you were working, Luhan asked her out after having a debate by himself."  MaiJu rolled her eyes, "They have been acting lovey dovey ever since then."  Then I noticed something missing that no-one else seem to notice,

 

"Where's Kyuhyun?"  I asked.

"I don't know, Kyuhyun texted me this morning, so I'm sure he's up, just running a little late."  Luhan said before returning to Miyoung.

"Wow, Kyuhyun is actually later than you are.  Xin-ah, why don't you go check if he's on his way, your the only one who knows where his dorm room is anyway,"  Miyoung stated.

 

"Ne,"  I sighed, "I'll be back,"  I tried to find my way to Kyuhyun's shared dormroom by the memory of the night 2 days ago.  It wasn't like I had been there many times so getting lost in an unfamiliar building was possible, especially for me.  After knocking on several doors, I arrived at a door that I swore was the right one, but then, I have thought of that when arriving to the other doors and ended up in embarrassment.  I closed my eyes preparing for another wrong room like the 3 others so far. . . .

 

 

"Xin Mei?"  someone questioned and I let my eyes open, looking at Leetuek, finally I found the right room.

"An-nyeonghaseyo, I-I'm looking for Kyuhyun,"  I stuttered.

"Is he suppose to be somewhere today?"  Leetuek asked not knowing about anything.

"Umm, yeah to the amusement park,"  I said

"Hold on,"  Leetuek said before disappearing into the room.  After hearing sounds of nagging and banging, Kyuhyun came stumbling out with an aggravated look.  

 

As we walk down the hallway towards the loby there was an extremely awkward aura around us.  It had seem like I had interupted something incredibly important for him to be like this.  But I wonder what I had interupted.

 


 

 

 

 

"Finally, what took you guys so long?"  MaiJu asked, 

I wasn't about to tell them I got lost on my way there, and adding to that, knocking on 3 wrong doors before finding the right one.  Or else they'll probably tease me for the rest of the week.

"Nothing,"  I said plainly.

"Come on, its already about 1:30, we planned to leave around 1,"  Baekhyun reasoned with excitement, wow he was so similar to MaiJu.  My parents had the car waiting for us.  My parents had said that they weren't going to miss out on any fun and decided to come along.  Usually Sunday was a day to stock up on restaurant needs, but it seem like we had enough.

 

 

 

"Isn't anyone else coming,"  Miyoung asked Luhan and the boys.

"No, I told them it was only me and Baekhyun,"  Luhan sighed looking at Sehun, "But Sehun was bothering me all morning, making agyeos hoping to come along, so I had no choice but to bring him along."

 

"Hyunggg,"  Sehun pouted, "Bring me along will just make things funner,"

"Is there such a word as funner,"  MaiJu giggled and we all chuckled.

"Whatever!"  Sehun bawled, "Noona, you know what I mean."

The ride was full of laughter and chattering.

 


 

 

 

"So, we'll set up the food for later, while you kids go and have fun okay?"  mom said taking the baskets full of food from the trunk.

"Ne,"  Everybody chorused.

The first ones to run out towards the ticket booth were MaiJu, Baekhyun, and Sehun as we trudged along, following.

 

 

"Hyung!"  Sehun shouted demandingly, dragging Baekhyun towards a complicated rollercoster, "Let's go on that one!"

"Okay, alright, alright,"  Baekhyun said trying to keep both their excitements down.  Especially Sehun's.

I was about to ask MaiJu to ride the ferris wheel, but Baekhyun beat me to it,

"I'll be taking MaiJu~"  Baekhyun said as they disappeared into the crowd towards the waiting line.

 

 

"Xin-ah, you want to come with us?"  MaiJu shouted from the crowd waving her arms.

"Ani, I'm fine."  There was no way I was going to ride that gigantic complicated thing.  With my luck today, being stuck up there, upside down was a serious possibility.

 

"Okay, we're going to go ahead,"  Miyoung said,

"To spend time together,"  Luhan added smiling at Miyoung.

"B-b-but,"  Then soon I came to realize, I'll be alone, I turn to where MaiJu and the 3 of them were standing a minute ago, but they were nowhere in sight.  I sighed again, why am I sighing so much today, its bad luck.

 

"Xin Mei-ah, you want to go together?"  Kyuhyun said breaking through my thoughts.  It took me a while to register what he said.

 

 

"Okay fine then, just trying to be nice, but it seems like you want to be a loner roaming the park."  he said walking away.

"Ani,"  I blurted.

"Ani, what?"

"Ani, we can go together."  I said looking at the ground.  

We went on a couple of rides until it was almost time for lunch, it actually wasn't boring at all, in fact it was really fun until,

"Hey, Xin Mei let's go on that one,"  Kyuhyun said pointing to the same exact rollercoster, MaiJu and the others had went on.

"A-ani, you can go I'll wait,"  I stuttered, 

"Come, going alone isn't fun,"  he said pulling me.

"Ani, ani,"  I said as I pulled back I was not ready to go on it at all.  Then suddenly he gave my arm a strong tug and I fell forward.  And he wouldn't let me go.  I continued to hesitate.  I knew once I was seated in the seat that there was no way out.

 And the rollercoster started moving forward.

 

 

 

After going through a intimidating 5 minutes or so, that felt like hours, the ride was finally over.  I was never going on something like that again, I wonder how he actually got me on that ride when my friends was never able to.  I stumbled out of the seat unbalanced, I suddenly felt Kyuhun's firm hand steady my balance.

 

 

 

When we arrived at the picnic field, everybody was already there.  

"Oh, you guys are here,"  my mom said, "come and sit down,"

Everybody had nice quick lunch before they went back towards the rides.  Of course who wouldn't, school was starting tomorrow and exams were coming up.

 

 

"Okay then, where do you want to go next?"  Kyuhyun asked and I pointed towards the ferris wheel.

"Okay, let's go, after we get some ice cream,"  Kyuhyun said smiling.  This time I saw his rare smile.

"Okay,"

We headed towards the ice cream booth.

 


 

 

 

We were heading or the ferris wheel.  In my opinion it was the best time to ride a ferris wheel, it was just about time around when the sun had finished setting, around 7. 

 

"You know, I can be nice too and I don't bite,"  Kyuhyun said noticing me walking quite a distance apart and he added, "And plus, looking at me when your talking to me wouldn't burn your eyes."

 

I shifted closer to him as we neared the line.  We soon got on a capsule on the ferris wheel.  It was beautiful, colorful, filled with warming lights, and best, people was filled with laughter and happiness as they got off.  Well at least the ones I saw.

 

 

 

"So, have you always been in Korea?"  Kyuhyun asked.

"Ani, we moved around the countries alot, from China to America, and then here.  But after opening the shop my dad decided to settle down in Korea.  And I was glad,"  I said, feeling more comfortable.

"Why?  I would enjoy traveling around the countries, instead of being stuck here, seeing the same things, day after day,"  Kyuhyun asked.

"Cause making friends wasn't easy, by the you finally found one or even a couple, it was time to leave and move on,"

 

 

We talked about this and that, alot about ourselves, and I learned quite alot about him.  His life was no where near the life I thought he had.

 

The door raised open, wow I guess we talked alot.  We talked throughout the whole ride, which was at least 40 minutes.  Then I came to realization, I actually had a conversation with Kyuhyun without an ounce of awkwardness, wow that was a record!


 


 

 

 

Author's Note

Even though this update was suppose to be posted earlier I was busy during the week, but I hope you enjoyed it.  Please comment and subscribe!  I would love and appreciate it, Thank You!^^