~Chapter 1~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

I don't really think that highschools have dorms, but I've really wanted to live in dorms, so try to imagine a life like that.


 

Chapter 1

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View

               As I watched the water, waiting for it to boil, thoughts began running through my mind.  What if I don't fit in?  What if my classmates dislike me?  What if I'm unable to catch up with the advance work?  What if ------           

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by my mother calling me back to reality and coming to my senses.

"Xin Mei, Xin Mei-ah,"

"Yes?"

"Oh its nothing, I was just watching you for a while you seem to be spacing out, What's wrong?"  "Your not worrying about school are you?"

"Oh of course I'm not,"  That was a total lie.  I tried to to assure her that I was fine.  My mom had enough things to worry about, I didn't want to give her an extra thing to worry about.  

"You look tired, why don't you go pack since you'll be moving into the dorms tomorrow with your friends."  My mother said pushing me towards the stairs.  After a few seconds I gave up telling her that I was fine.  And I had to admit I was a bit tired.  

 

(The Next Morning)

Mai Ju's Point of View 

               Miyoung and I arrived at Xin Mei's house at about 7:00 Am.  I pressed the door bell while Miyoung told her driver to come back in about an hour.  

"Who is it?"  I heard a voice call from inside

"It's Mai Ju,"

"Oh, come on in it must be cold,"  "Did you guys eat yet?"

"Ani," Miyoung and I said at the same time.  

"I woke up late so I wasn't able to eat breakfast."

Xin Mei's mother just chuckled.

"Okay, go on up, Xin Mei's still sleeping, I'll prepare something for all of you."

"Ne,"

 

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View

               My alarm clock rang about 5 minutes ago, but I just turned it off, telling myself I'll get up in 10 minutes.  Then I thought that I heard my door creak open, but I ignored it preparing for my mom to take of the warm comfortable blanket.  But then it never came so I thought it was my imagination.  After a while I felt a shake on my shoulder, but I just waved their hands away.

"10 more minutes,"  I groaned and pulled my blanket tighter.

"We both know by now that she'll never wake up on time like this right,"  I heard a voice mutter.  So I thought who ever it was, was going to leave my alone for about 10 minutes.  The last things I heard were,

"Hana, Tuel, Set,"  and I felt my body hit the floor, its was totally by surprise.

"Aaahh, Yah!" I yelled as I ruffled my hair. I'm only like this when I'm woken up this way.  As I opened my eyes all I could hear was laughter from them.

"Aishhh!"  I pouted and headed to the bathroom.


 

As I decended down the stairs I greeted my mom,

"Good Morning,"  "Where's oppa?" 

She sighed, "He went out with his friends, he wasn't wearing his school uniform to I guess he's skipping school again."

I looked at my mom's expression and sighed.  One of the reasons I want to move into the dorms is that my mom wouldn't have to worry about me.  And wake up early every morning.

"Morning"  Miyoung said, "How's your day so far?"

"Terrible,"

"We had to do that or you'll never wake up on time,"  "you don't want to be late on your first day do you?"  Mai Ju said.

"Okay thanks," 

And they started to giggle.

Alright, here's your waffles"  my mother came in and settled the plates down.

"I'm going to miss these," I said to my mom.

"I'll send these to you sometimes, okay?"  my mom said.

"Okay,"

"Eat your going to be late."


 

               As we finished eating we dressed in warm layers.  And before we headed out I gave my mom a hug.  

"I'll come visit okay,"

"Okay, eat well, when you come to visit I don't want to see that you've lost weight,"  "Okay?"

"Okay, Bye."

"And all of you, be sure to eat and sleep enough,"  my father said emerging from the back.

"Okay we will,"  Mai Ju replied.

"Don't worry,"  Miyoung said.

"And Xin Mei don't eat alot of junk food and if you don't take care of yourself your coming home,"  "Arreseo?"  

"Arreseo, take care, bye," I said and gave him a hug and headed out before my tears would fall.

               We headed into the car as Miyoung's driver and I loaded our luggage into the trunk.

 The ride was quiet, the only sounds were the clicking of the text messages.  The driver pulled in to the drive way and and we headed out into the cold.  Just a while standing there, little flakes of snow began falling from the sky.  I sighed and made a prayer that this year will be like last year or maybe even better.  

After we all looked into the sky letting the snow flake settle on our faces.  

 


 

 

* So this is my first Chapter even though it's short hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry if I made any errors. English is not my first launguage.  Hope you support me on this story!  Please comment and subscribe.  Thank You!