~Chapter 3~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

Author's Note

So here's an update, in this chapter there will be many different point of view.  I'll put the character's name in bold and colors before you read the character's part.  Sorry if it confusing, Hope you enjoy!

 


 

Chapter 3

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View

               It been a couple of weeks now, I've pretty much got use to finding my way around.  I stood holding my books for English Class, waiting for Miyoung and MaiJu.  I was a mess today, I woke up late because I had forgot to turn my alarm on last night.  Miyoung and MaiJu mostly left earlier everyday to do their business.  Lucky for me, the pick up truck was making its rounds that woke me up.

 

I suddenly heard voices, laughter, and footsteps, so I quickly turned around to see, before I could do anything my eyes widened as Kyuhyun came running, head towards the other way crashing into me.  I was pushed to the ground as my books scattered over the floor.  I felt pain shoot up my ankle to my knees as I whimpered, tears building in my eyes.  I bit my lip, trying to not draw attention from the crowd walking down the hallway.  As Kyuhyun picked himself up Miyoung came running towards me with MaiJu,

"Xin Mei-ah, what's wrong?" 

"Nothing,"

"What do you mean it's nothing, your on the floor with your books scattered,"  Miyoung said looking at the boys for an answer.  I squeezed her hand as MaiJu helped me to my feet, she looked at me, she got the signal, I didn't want to cause commotion.

 

"I'm so sorry, are you okay,"  said Sungmin

"Uhum,"  I nodded

Kyuhyun was behind him, for a quick moment I saw concern in his eyes and expression, but it quickly dissapeared when our eyes met, there was no apology that I was at least hoping for.  He might be cold-hearted but an apology wouldn't hurt him. 

 

After the boys left, Miyoung and MaiJu bombarded me with questions about what happened.

"What happened?"  MaiJu asked.

"It was an accident,"

"What do you mean it was an accident?" Miyoung questioned,

"I don't know either, when I turned around I saw Kyuhyun running crashing into me," I explained trying to walk normally.

But with Miyoung's eyes she could see if anything was wrong, "Xin Mei, what's wrong with your leg?"  Miyoung asked noticing something was wrong.

"Nothing just a twist in my ankle, I should be fine,"

"Did you sprain it, let's go check,"  they said and brought me to the nurse.

 


Nurse's Office

We entered the nurse's office, there was not a ghost in sight, then we spotted the nurse,

"Annyeonghaseyo,"  we all greeted the nurse.

"Oh, what can I do for you?"

"I twisted my ankle can you wrap it,"  I said 

"Sure, the name please?"

"Xin Mei,"

"Okay, just take a seat, I'll pull up your record and check your ankle, and you two can get to class she should be fine," 

"Ne,"  Miyoung and MaiJu said and gave me a wave before they left.

"So looking at your records, you've have, had many problems with your knees and ankles from an accident years before, is that correct?"

"Yes, that's correct,"  I answered.

"Let me take a look,"

After awhile she said, "It's just a minor sprain, but for these couple of days don't keep to much pressure on it, or the pain from before might come back to your knees, arrasso?

"Ne, I won't,"

She bundled my ankle and sent me to class, I stopped by my locker to grab my history books since I had already missed English Class.

 

Kyuhyun's Point of View 

I saw Xin Mei walk in, I wanted to ask her if she was fine, after all it was my fault for not looking ahead when I was running.  Then I noticed she was limping, I stood abrubtly scraping the chair against the floor causing everybody to look my way including her.  She looked at me and looked away, then I thought, I was always cold toward her, she might hate me for going to her now, she never since I met her in Seoul Academy wanted attention.  It's not that I knew her well or anything, she always seemed that way.  I sat back down.

 

"What's wrong?"  Sungmin asked.

"Nothing,"

"She's the first one you've been this concerned about since . . . . . "  Sungmin said, before he could finish I cut him off.

"I know,"  I sighed.

After Xin Mei sat down, Sungmin went and sat down in the empty seat next to her, they were only a couple feet away.  They talked, she smiled, whenever we ever talked the atmosphere was always awkward.  Mr. Kim our History Teacher pasted out assignments to do in groups,

"OKAY! these assignments are to be completed in groups of 3 or 4, I'll give you 2 minutes to get into groups."

 

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View 

Many girls came over for Sungmin but he said, "I'm already in a group,"  the girls backed away disappointed.

"How am I suppose to find a group, I know nobody here,"  I whispered to myself.

Apparently Sungmin heard me, "Let's work together then,"

"But I thought you had you group?"

"No, not really,"  He said scratching his neck,

"Okay, but we are only 2 we need 3,"

"I know, Kyuhyun can be our 3rd person,"  he said, before I can stop him, he was already talking to Kyuhyun.

After awhile Mr. Kim announced our class dismissed,

"Okay, that's enough for today, we'll continue working on it tomorrow, this assignment is due next week, Wednesday, so that'll give you 5 days to work on it." 

"Ne,"  the class groaned.

"Dismissed!"

 

Kyuhyun's Point of View 

"What are you doing after school?"  Luhan asked as they walked out of school together.

"Starting my new part-time job,"  I said as Luhan gave me a weird look.

"I know, I just don't want to stay home anymore, at least I can keep my mind off things."

"Oh, arrasso,"  Luhan said and walked seperate ways.

 

Miyoung's Point of View  

"Where's Xin Mei, I wonder what she's doing afterschool today?"

"I don't know she's probably going to the resturant to help out today since today is Friday,"  MaiJu said.

"Yeah probably,"

"Oh there she is," "Xin Mei are you going over to the resturant today?"

"Yeah, my dad said he hired someone and needed my help,"  she said.

"Mind if we come along?"  MaiJu asked, I was going to ask the same thing.

"No, my parents would love to see you guys,"  she said smiling.

"But how about your ankle?"  I asked suddenly remembering.

"I'll be fine,"  she said

"Kaja,"  I said linking our arms together heading to the bus stop.

 


 

 

Okay, here's update, I hope you all liked it, the day is not finished yet so I thought I would continue it on the next chapter.  I'm very sorry if the point of views were confusing, but I hope you enjoyed it.  Please comment and subscribe, I will appreciate it!