~Chapter 4~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View 

               The bell rang as I opened the door, my mom greeted us right away,

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeonghaseyo,"  we greeted back.

I brought them to a seat and went in to talk to my parents about the matter I was here for.

"Oh, Xin Mei, we've missed you so much,"  my mom came to me and squeezed my cheeks.

"Ma, I do too,"  I said prying her hands off my cheeks and hugging her.

"Okay, I need to talk to dad with something, talk to you later," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ba, you said your hired someone and you needed my help."

"Yes, how have you been?" "And yeah, he'll be coming in around 4, you just have to show him around and show him how to do things."

 

I wonder how's the person like, he's the first hired employee my dad actually hired since we opened up.  I told my dad that I'll still be here, but its starting to get busier and my brother doesn't really work anymore.  My dad had agreed, he said that he didn't want me to have, half my life stuck in the resturant.

"And by the way, who did you hire?"

"Mr. Cho,"  he said, the last name sounded so familiar, I kept on thinking but I just could pull the name from the back of my head.

"But, he won't start working today, maybe on Sunday or Saturday, he's only working part time since he's a student after all."

"Okay," I said but I was still thinking,

"Cho, cho, cho---, Cho Kyuhyun?"  I muttered to myself.  "Ani, that's impossible why would he come here, he has all the money he needs, it must be a different, Cho,"  I said.

 

 

"Yah, you look so blank," MaiJu said waving her hand.

"Oh, sorry just thinking,"

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" my mom asked from the counter.

"Ani, it's okay, maybe later,"  MaiJu said and we all nodded agreeding

We chatted a little until it was time.

 


 

 

 

"Oh it's 3:37," I said looking at the clock, "I better go change,"

I headed into the changing room and quickly change into my worker uniform.


 

"I'm done changing, but by the way when are you guys leaving?" 

"When you are," Miyoung said.

"Good then, I'm still unfamiliar with the buses,"

"Okay, I have to go help, he should be coming in soon,"

"Arrasso, can we have bubble tea now though?" MaiJu asked.

"Sure,"

 

 

"Ma, Miyoung and MaiJu wants bubble tea, can you make them with me?"

"Sure, you want one too?" she asked.

"Yeah,"

 

 

               The door bell soon rang, I was busy making to the tea, so my dad went to greet who ever it was.

"Annyeonghaseyo, come on in,"

"Annyeonghaseyo,"  the man greeted back in a voice the sounded similar, but I ignored it going back to making the tea.  My father came in and I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn around,

"And this is my daughter, Xi--- " my dad was cut off.

"Xin Mei,"  Kyuhyun finished my dad's sentence.

"Oh!, you guys are familiar?" my dad asked suprised.

"Yeah, classmates, I guess," I said in a whisper and they both heard me.

"Great then, you guys should be comfortable working together."

 

 

I'm not even comfortable talking to him, how am I going to do this work with him.  I hope everything will go fine,  I thought.

"Okay I'll leave Kyuhyun to you, Xin Mei, show him around Okay,"  

"Okay," I said, it's not like I can say anything else.

"Kyuhyun just follow her around and you'll get the hang of it,"  my dad said before he left.

I quickly put the pearls into the tea and went to give them to my friends.  

"Here,"  I said and gave them theirs, I left mine in the kitchen counter.  I felt uncomfortable knowing that Kyuhyun was looking at the every move I made.

"Oh, isn't it Kyuhyun,"  Miyoung said suddenly noticing a presence behind me.

"Yeah, new worker, remember."

"Oh,"

 

 

 

 

"Ummm, Xin-ah, I need to go my mom called me awhile ago and said she needed help,"  Miyoung said looking at MaiJu.

"Oh, yeah I just remembered I have something I haven't finished,"  MaiJu said and stood up.

"Yah, isn't that my key?"  I asked.

"Yeah, I left my key at the dorms we'll be at the dorms when you come back,"

"B-but, you guys said you were going to leave with me, "  I said hoping what they had do do can wait awhile.

"Sorry, we'll make it up to you next time, after we are finished we'll be at the dorms, Xin Mei,"  MaiJu said heading out the door.

"Kyuhyun, can you bring her back to the dorms, she's still unfamiliar with the buses?"  Miyoung said before also heading out.

"Alright,"  he said nodding slowly.

 

 

               Beep, -Beep, Beep, -Beep, the door rang bring me back to reality.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"  I greeted the customers and led them to a table and did things a waitress would do.  I went into the kitchen and gave the order slip to my aunt, and I guess you can called it a family resturant.

"So, whenever a customer comes in or calls, just greet them and take their orders, I'll give you a tour later,"  I said avoiding his eyes.

 

 

After the short tour, Kyuhyun came walking out of the kitchen, with my taro bubble tea,

"Wait, isn't that mine?"

"I don't know, your mom gave me it,"  he said coldly looking over to my mom.  

"But, Ma that was mine,"  I protested, there wasn't anymore powder of taro to make, and I've been craving for this for a couple of months.

"Xin-ah, he's a guest today I'll make it for you next time,"  my mom said and I glared at him.  Kyuhyun just shrugged.

"Xin-ah, Kyuhyun, we'll take care of the rest, you guys should get back to the dorms and rest early,"  my dad said.

"I'm fine, he can go first, I'll stay, there's no school tomorrow anyways,"  I said.

"You must be tired, and I'm not risking you getting lost on your way to the bus stop."  

"Okay, fine, take care,"  I said embarrassed heading to the changing room.

 

 

(Time Skip)

               As we got on the bus, we were covered in snow flakes, winter was around the corner.  The bus ride was noisy from passenger and pretty awkward, we soon arrived at the dorms.  I was heading my way, but before I could I was suddenly pulled back.  I turned around to see Kyuhyun,

"I don't want to be sued if you get kidnapped,"  He said as he tugged harshly at my arm.

 


 

 

So here's an update, I feel like I need to make my chapters longer.  And I will try to anyway I hoped you enjoyed it.  Please subscribe and comment, I would really appreciate it.  Thank You!