~Chapter 2~

Your Typical Love Story ♥

 

 

Chapter 2

Xin Mei's (Your) Point of View 

 

               As we reached the gates of Seoul High, I could hear chattering and laughter.  But then I noticed that most students were wearing Senior Uniforms.  I glanced around looking for somebody to ask for directions, but instead I noticed a sign.........

Welcome to Seoul High

Freshmen Dorms ----->

Sophmore ----->

<----- Junior & Senior Dorms 

<----- Main Office

 


 

"Let's go to the main office to grab the keys to the dorm, it's this way,"  I said pointing to the left.

"Okay,"  we agreed and headed for the Main Office.

 

               As we entered the office, the voices outside faded, there were many freshmens inside, to most likely get their dorm keys.  I reached into my backpack and pulled out a mail that had our dorm number.  As we reached the secretary she asked,

"Dorm number please,"  

"37,"  I replied handing her the mail.

"Okay fill this out, with your names,"

"Ne,"  I replied, we filled out the form and I passed the paper in.

"Chogi-yo, here,"  I said handing the forms to her.

"Okay, here's the keys, 3 of them one for each of you,"

"Kamsanmida,"  I said with a slight bow.

"All of you have an hour to unpack before classes start, classes start around 9:30, all of you mostly have the same scheduels, here's the scheduels,"  she said handing me the keys and scheduels.

"Kamsanmida, have a nice day,"  I bid goodbye to the secretary.

Miyoung and MaiJu were waiting outside for me.

"Let's go, we each are assigned a key,"

"Kaja,"  they both said and we all headed to the Freshmen Dorms

 

               We arrived at the dorms, but no matter how we pulled, the door wouldn't move nor open.

"Is it locked?"  MaiJu asked, then I noticed a red sign that said, PUSH

"Look,"  I said pointing at the sign bursting into laughter, embarrassed at the fact that we looked like weirdos pulling a door that said, PUSH

After we settled down a bit, we entered the dorms, it was pretty crowded, we took the elevator to the 3rd floor and scrolled down the hallway looking for room number 37.  Seconds later we found the gold lettering on the door.  I took out my key and unlocked the door revealing a dorm that was pretty nice and simple.

(The beds should be bigger, I know they are so small, you'll fall right off,)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               We took less than an hour to unpack, but we decided that we would organize our belongings when we get back.  So we just unpacked the things that we needed at the moment and slipped into our Uniforms and headed out.  We decided to tour the school cause we had 10 minutes before the bell rang.  Just our surroundings had changed, I saw mostly the same people from last year.

 

As we took a walk around the garden near the gate, we were just in time when the bell rang.  As the bell rang, many students rushed to homeroom, while others walked at their own paces not worrying if they are late for class.  

 

We headed to our lockers preparing for class.  While me and my friends were walking down the hallway, we met a couple of, "wealthy and popular,"  boys and fangirls.  Since a incident a couple years ago I've always avoided getting into dramas with people similar to them, cause in my point of view for now would only bring problems.  We walked passed them, but I spotted him, tall, slim built with a cold appearance.  From knowing him from the years before, he didn't talk much to people beside his friends.

   

               Well this year should be the same as the other years, I'll focus on studying,  I thought and sighed, entering the classroom.  I noticed the seats were paired in rows and colums.  Miyoung took her seat next to Luhan, and they imediately fell into conversation.  While MaiJu and I took seat in the 2 empty seats in the back.  

 

The chattering stopped except for a few giggles as Mrs. Park walked in.  After the class settled down Mrs. Park began taking attendance, a couple of people were absent.  After attendance was done, Miyoung came over and all 3 of us discussed what we were planning to do after school, but then I heard our names being called,

"Xin Mei and MaiJu, there are 2 empty seats in the front, so why don't you guys move up."

"Ne,"  I replied.

 

 

MaiJu took the seats next to Baekhyun, so I stood searching for the other seat Mrs. Park was talking about.  Then I found the seat, the seat I have been avoiding, beside Kyuhyun.

"In this class we'll be doing many science and math experiments in pairs, so you'll be doing them in the pairs you're in now, arrasso"  Mrs. Park announced.

"Ne,"  the class chorused back, some were happy, while others groaned.  I took a glance at him and he was also looking at me, when our eyes met, he looked at me coldly and turned to face Zhou Mi, ignoring me.  This was going to be hard, working with him when he's so cold towards me.  Everybody was chattering, while I stared into space,  Usually having silence with someone was comfortable for me, but this silence was awkward.  I wanted to break it,  to start a conversation, but not a sound would come out.  After a while class finally started, I was thankful, but I felt something weird.

 

 

               Math was no problem, a couple of algebra assignments, and some notes for science.  Time went by incredible slow, and finally it was time for lunch.  Students grabbed their books hastily and rushed towards different directions.  

Being the slow one, I slowed us down on getting lunch, when we arrived at the cafe it was crowded.  We quickly grabbed our lunches and searched for a seat, But then Miyoung seem to have found seats so we followed her.

 

After lunch we seperate into some different classes, our last classes were different so we decided to meet up at the water fountain.

 


 

"Miyoung,"  I called running, "Where's MaiJu?"

"She went to buy drinks,"

We stood and waited for a while,

"I'm back,"  MaiJu said out of breath, handing us our drinks.

"Gomawo,"

"Let's go, we still have our luggages we haven't unpacked yet,"  Miyoung said walking ahead.

 

 

               When we finished unpacking it was already 6 o'clock, I was exausted, I quickly went and took a shower.  After I prepared dinner for all of us,  I finished first so I went and washed my face and got ready for bed.  

I plopped on the bed I thought about today, why is he so cold towards me and to girls, there must be a reason for it, I wonder why?  

I tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.  After a while I started to drift off to sleep thinking about him.

 


 

 

So here's an update, I'm so sorry for the long wait, I've have been really busy these couple of weeks and haven't had the time to write.  But when I did updated it seem to have some problems and it was delete.  I hope this update is worth the wait and I also hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Again I'm so sorry for such a long wait.  Please subscribe and comment!  Tell me how you feel the story is going, thanks to the first couple of subscribers that told me that this story might be worth it.  Thank You!!!!