Chapter 8 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: My Little Pups

Summary: When werewolf married a human and have babiess :)

 

A/N: I don’t know what to name them so I used the eldest, the middle, and the girl :P

 

 

 

 

"Yukwon! How many times I told you to just stay in the house? You are near your due date, you shouldn't be walking around too much with triplets inside your beautiful belly," he nagged with both hands on his hips before sitting on the bench next to Yukwon. He was scared to hell when he saw Yukwon was not in the house when he left an hour ago to buy some fruit for Yukwon at near store. Yukwon smiled kissing his check before leaning his head on Minhyuk’s shoulder. Minhyuk’s hand automatically wrapped around his waist bringing Yukwon closer.

 

"I know babe. I just want to walk. Dr Park said walking will help me delivers our babies quickly.” Minhyuk sighed, "Okay but next time bring me with you. Alone is a no no!" Yukwon chuckle at his husband protectiveness. "Come on it is getting colder we have to get back now," he stood up before changing to his werewolf form so Yukwon can just ride on his back to go home faster.

 

Yukwon smile rubbing his hand behind Minhyuk’s ears making it twitch, it has been long time since he last saw him in his werewolf form. Minhyuk still looks amazing and intimidating liked he always been. Minhyuk laid on his stomach to help Yukwon easily climbed up on his back before walking slowly towards their house in the cabin outside the city where only a pack of werewolves living there. Yukwon smile leaning his body more into Minhyuk’s fur. He really loves the warm Minhyuk’s body give to him. It’s the best. He loves it! No one except his family knew that his husband was a werewolf not even his best friend because he doesn't find it necessary to tell them. As long as Minhyuk act human around them then that's fine.

 

Arrived at their cabin, Yukwon carefully went down from his back. Minhyuk changed to his human form bringing Yukwon quickly to their house, he need to have cuddle session with his other half faster.

 

He cut the fruit and bring it to Yukwon in the living room whom eyes focus on watching movies. Yukwon smiles standing up from his comfortable own sofa, taking the plate from Minhyuk letting Minhyuk sat on his chair before he sat in front of Minhyuk between his legs. Minhyuk took no time wrapping his arms on Yukwon’s baby bump, kissing his neck.

 

"I'm worry," he started. He heard Yukwon soft why before turning his head back kissing his temple. "Because I have a feeling that two of our baby will be werewolves liked me while the other one human."

"Then why are you worry?" he asked not understanding his husband at all. "Because Dr Park said two of our triplets are boys and I hope they're not the one the werewolves!" he shrugged again.

Yukwon looked back at him still confused.  Why did Minhyuk worried about that? Seeing Yukwon confuse face he continued, "because then if it's the boy they're going to be the brat baby werewolves," he huffed pouting.

Yukwon laughed out loudly, "is that what you're worry at?"

"Baby, you don't know what I am talking about! If it was the girl at least it was okay, she can be teach nicely but if it was the boys they going to be a brat! I had seen the other werewolves’ baby boy... oh goshhhh Yukwon!! They're so naughty!" Yukwon laughed more hearing him.

"Is it because of the baby werewolves you saw or is it from yourself when you're baby dear?" he . Yukwon remembered his mother told him that Minhyuk was one of the naughtiest when he was a kid!

Minhyuk groaned, "Okay! I know that because of me! They have my genes that's why I'm worries! I don't want them to make you tired," Yukwon smiled, kissing him lovely on the lips. Yukwon don’t really care about that as long as their baby is safe.

 

Few days later..

 

"Congratulations the delivery was safe and normal! All the triplets is normal and healthy," Dr Park said while Yukwon still panting after giving birth to the last one. Minhyuk smiled trains of tear on his cheek can be seen seeing his wife strong effort giving birth to the triplets, kissing Yukwon lips lightly until he remember something he has been worrying, “which one is the baby wolves?” he asked Dr Park whom still cleaning their baby. "The boys," she simply answered before returning to do her cleaning. Yukwon laughed weakly when he heard Minhyuk muttered, "Wolves baby brat."

 

Few years after…

 

Yukwon fall to the bed with Minhyuk on top of him calming his lips as if it was his last day on earth. "Mahn~ you and your super werewolves power is the best," Yukwon moan as his hands went through Minhyuk’s hair when Minhyuk giving him a good on his lips. Their moment interrupted when two small pups came in bursting the door with one small girl riding on top of one of the pups. It’s the triplets!!

 

"Mummy! Daddy! You don't know what we had found…... hmmmm……. Daddy, mummy, what are you two doing?" The girl eyeing at her parents curiously before Yukwon shoved his husband down to the floor with a loud thud. "Nothing baby. Mummy and daddy just talking," he sat up straightening his overridden shirts down moving to sit on the edge of the bed. The small pups huffed in respond while the girl looking confused before running to Yukwon’s lap. The two pups followed her and ran to their mummy to rub their head on either side of Yukwon’s thigh making Yukwon rubbing their ears before they turned into their human form.

 

"Okay child! How many times did daddy told you to knock on our room before barging in?" he stood up both hand on his hips in authorial voice. The triplets does not even scared at their dad before the eldest replied, "daddy not even lock the door why even we knock it?" he said before he stood up hugging Yukwon from behind, head on Yukwon’s shoulder. Yukwon chuckle at his answered when he saw Minhyuk sighing loudly.

 

Just when Minhyuk about to lecture him again, the eldest groaned. "Arghhh daddy, why do you keeps hurting mummy’s neck again??" he touched the hickey at Yukwon’s neck making Yukwon’s face blushed while Minhyuk keeping his staring contest at the eldest. "Mummy is not for eaten! He is my mummy! No one can eat or bite my mummy!" the middle retorted standing beside Minhyuk before biting his arms making Minhyuk growled. The middle quickly ran back to Yukwon.

 

"Ohh for fffff sack.. Your mummy is my wife! You wouldn't be here if it's not because of mummy and daddy. Daddy can do anything to mummy!" he retorted before sitting next to them.

"Ohh my gosh!! I take it back Yukwon!! I'm not going to release my super werewolves power for the time being when we're doing it again.. I don't want another wolf brat," he sighed.

"Ohh don't you dare said that. The brat thingy came from your genes," Yukwon smirked.

"See! it came from you!!" the elder said before shifting into his werewolf form and charging towards Minhyuk making him lay on the bed before the eldest jumped on top of him, the middle followed him too thinking their father as trampoline. Minhyuk groaned knowing this wouldn't stop in a short time covering his face in case the pups decided to jump on his face too.

 

Yukwon laughed watching them, "I love really love my family," he rolled his eyes before smiling at his daughter who only looked at her brother and father before kissing Yukwon’s check.

"I love daddy more than those two pups," Yukwon asked her why in surprised because she always said she loves the three equally no matter how many times the father and brother fought for this answered long time ago.

"Because daddy’s fur is much softer and smells good and daddy has mummy smell too! Oppa’s fur is rough and smelly every time I sat on them," she make a face.

 

Yukwon then realized it has been few weeks since the last time he showered the boys in their werewolves form. He stood up carrying his daughter on his arms watching the boys still playing on top of their father while Minhyuk trying to stop them.

 

"Okay boys stop! Now that I realized it's been long time since I washed you in this form! You’re going to make daddy smelly~" he sang looking at the pouting wolves. Showering the boys in their wolves form is definitely the hardest task for Minhyuk and Yukwon. The pups really hate it.

"Really? Is that why you're so smelly? I thought someone fart?" then his lips turned into a smirk. This is his form of revenge.  The boys saw his dad. Not even get to run Minhyuk took both of them in his hands following Yukwon to the bathroom.

"Hahaha this is what you get for being brat! I'm going to brush you deeply using the rough brush ... just you see," the pups squirming in his hold before howling loudly asking for help. They hate it when Minhyuk washed them, it felt liked their fur going to be uprooted by him.

"Ohh no..  No howling my little brat prince. No one going to help you," he stood by the bathtub while waiting for Yukwon to finish filling it with water and soap.

 

He lightly threw them on the bathtub before taking a brush from Yukwon. "No mummy today! Aha! Who's going to start first?" the wolves groaned at their daddy not moving from the end of the bathtub further away from Minhyuk before the eldest being dragged by Minhyuk; he huffed loudly when Minhyuk started to sing loudly while brushing him hard. Yukwon at the side laughing watching his husband and his sons’ behavior before going to the shower stall showering his beautiful baby daughter.

 

-The End-

 

A/N What I mean by super werewolves power is that when they make with Minhyuk super werewolves power, Yukwon will ended up pregnant… Welll…. Just my idea haha

It has been too long since I last update this fics. Well, I am now a university second year student with more burden of workload so I don't really have a lot of free time to update the story. But, I am not going to use my university life as an excuse though. No matter how busy or free I am I wouldn't be able to update if I don't have any plot in my head hahaha..

I have this idea in the middle of my lecture so I am being a good student decided to fignore listening to my lecture and wrote every points and drafts that my brain decided to pop out during that time :P

 

19/01/2016

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)